Truth Free ski talk

Old November 25th 03, 04:54 PM
scottabe

Default Truth Free ski talk

in article , lal_truckee at
wrote on 11/25/03 9:38 AM:

Check out rec.skiing.alpine.moderated for flame-free ski talk.

Also know as truth-free ski talk. This pathological liar allows ANYONE to
post, no matter how vile or criminal their behavior, as long as they don't
tell the truth about rsa.

rec.skiing.alpine.moderated should be available on your IP service
usenet feed. If it's not, try one of the many free news servers, for
instance, "news.individual.net" - information available at
http://news.individual.net/

rec.skiing.alpine.moderated is open to everyone for skiing talk...

Open to everyone who has committed felonies, open to everyone who makes
false accusations of child molestation, open to every pathological liar who
can post free of any judgement of his behavior here....because the
moderating team is a bunch of criminals, pathological liars, and terrorists.
Do YOU want to hang out with such people?

Old November 25th 03, 05:21 PM
Dave Stallard

Alan Baker wrote:

Open even to you, Scotty; were it only possible you had something useful
to say about skiing.

Speaking of.. Did Whistler finally open those new trails down to
Creekside? Not for the season yet; I mean in general. I was there a
few years ago, and they had been cut but weren't open yet.

Also, are there any plans to make new trails down to the drainage
between the two mountains, or is that an environmental no-no?

Dave
Old November 25th 03, 05:36 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
Dave Stallard wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

Open even to you, Scotty; were it only possible you had something useful
to say about skiing.

Speaking of.. Did Whistler finally open those new trails down to
Creekside? Not for the season yet; I mean in general. I was there a
few years ago, and they had been cut but weren't open yet.

And it's the same today. I don't know what the hold up is.

Also, are there any plans to make new trails down to the drainage
between the two mountains, or is that an environmental no-no?

I've never heard of any.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 25th 03, 05:59 PM
Dave Stallard

Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
Dave Stallard wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

Open even to you, Scotty; were it only possible you had something useful
to say about skiing.

Speaking of.. Did Whistler finally open those new trails down to
Creekside? Not for the season yet; I mean in general. I was there a
few years ago, and they had been cut but weren't open yet.

And it's the same today. I don't know what the hold up is.

Wow. That's a long time. I checked, and their map on the website does
show the trails, though without names (and lifts, for that matter).

Scott, do you know what the story is?

Dave
Old November 25th 03, 06:23 PM
Walt

Dave Stallard wrote:

Speaking of.. Did Whistler finally open those new trails down to
Creekside? Not for the season yet; I mean in general. I was there a
few years ago, and they had been cut but weren't open yet.

Not open as of last April. Actually, I was wondering whether they were
new trails, or old trails that had been abandoned.

--
//-Walt
//
Old November 25th 03, 07:11 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

I'd rather tell the truth. I don't associate with people I know are
criminals and assholes. Unlike you.

What do you mean by "associate"?