lurking ski nut

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 21st 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default lurking ski nut

Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message
Rocky Mtn.Bum wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

Thanks

Easiest thing to do is just watch a bit. It will become quickly apparent.
Sorting through my blocked list looking for people in this group I haven't
seen in years is more than I care to bother with. Stuart and Pigo were the
only two real recently. I kept hoping they'd finally see the futility of
argueing with the loon, but no such luck.

Blocking the regular enablers does significantly change the appearance of
the group.

OK well Twobuddha is the main problem..Walt Dick Bev Horvath Richard Henry
all seem pretty normal. Pigo I don't know about. Same with Stuart but I
would give him the benefit of the doubt. If it is the same Stuart, anyone
read his previous posts? I think he is an instructor who skis with a guy I
know who comes out to Silver Star every Xmas. He teaches skiing in Calgary?
Seems to me he is also a shrink. Yabbahoobs seems Ok as does downhiller.
Tranny Boob seems like a sock puppet for Twobudda, but even if not, I will
killfile him anyways. Snowbender seems like a loon too but harmless enough
so I'll leave him in..

How's all that sound?

seems like you have a handle on the group.
I am waiting on the release of masters schedule to plan my ski trips in
northeast this year, son is a little older and it has been over a year
since they stopped chemo for the wife and that made her even more cold
sensitive.
Rumor has it were going to get more snow in NY this winter and I am
hoping to get training done during week nights near NYC.
There was rumor of an indoor ski area in the meadowlands but it has
seemed to slip in to the swamp or wetlands if you must be PC.