Two Buddy

Old February 22nd 06, 02:30 AM

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
. ..
Two Buddha wrote:

Very brave.

"Very brave" would have been posting under your own name.

Actually, very brave would be you admitting your lies, ratting out your
buddies, and accepting the consequences of your criminal behavior.
Or standing in front of me and spewing your ****.
Neither will happen.
Once again, another criminal doesn't mention the felonies committed by his
fellow criminals to get the order in the first place.
The irony is absolutely overwhelming, the hypocrisy a work of art.
The liars art.

I was fighting an illegal and unconstitutional order based on perjury and
false allegations,

Umm, "fighting" the order would have been filing an appeal against it.
What you did was called "disobeying" the order. And that's called
contempt of court.

You're right. I have nothing but contempt for that court. Now discuss
deliberately lying to the cops and a judge. Perjury. THAT's contempt of
court. No surprise you don't mention it. That's because you, too, are a
pathological liar.
Anytime, coward.

Old February 22nd 06, 03:15 AM

Two Buddha wrote:

You're right. I have nothing but contempt for that court.

OK, why don't you write the judge in the case, explaining your feelings,
and telling her that you violated her order?

Dave
Old February 22nd 06, 03:41 AM

Two Buddha wrote:

You're right. I have nothing but contempt for that court.

OK, why don't you write the judge in the case, explaining your feelings,
and telling her that you violated her order?

Right after every person who deliberately committed felony perjury in a
criminal conspiracy writes the judge, admits their lies, publicly retracts
their lies, and pleads guilty to perjury.
I think that is more than fair.
No surprise you don't mention the crimes your friends committed. Were you
one of them?
Why do you fail to discuss the felonies committed by your friends?
I'll tell you. Because you're a pathologically lying criminal, just like
them.
I have nothing but contempt for you, too.

Old February 22nd 06, 05:25 PM

Truly insane. Utterly deranged. Psychotic.
And no one complains. No one criticizes such insanity.
RSA.
Where gross defamations and insane stalking are the fate of anyone who tells
the truth.
RUN! Do you want nutcases like this freak harassing you? Even the "civil"
posters to this ******** are willing to socialize with such freaks, no
matter how vile they are.

"Phlubarb" wrote in message
news:MTE0MDYxODcwNi5waGF0cGhpbA.1140618706@nulluse r.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

Amazing.

Agreed, It's truly amazing that after all these years, you haven't
realized that people just
naturally are repulsed by your behanior, your background (you do know that
all of our
parents teach us to stay away from people who abuse drugs, violate laws,
are cruel to
animals, get restraining orders, are routinely abusive and are proven
pathological liars) and
your hideous appearance (ham head). Face it, Phat Boi, the only reason
you latched on to
this usenet site is because you thought people wouldn't be able to see you
in all your
squallor. And when you were exposed, you couldn't handle it. The reason
you keep coming
back, douche bag, is because your level of rejection in the real world is
higher. Your own
family even hates/hated you. Your late brother's accusations are
chilling, frightening.

Your childish attempts at deflection are useless, no one believes a thing
out of your mouth.
In reality, no sane person would ever want to come into contact with you.
If you continue to
visit this place, you will get everything you deserve including complete
exposure of your
past, your lies, your record and your behavior - count on it.

Old February 22nd 06, 05:25 PM

More running, more hiding, more sick lies. What a pussy!

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:MTE0MDYxNTY2Ni5waGF0cGhpbA.1140615666@nulluse r.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

Amazing.
Bluff called. And this sick freak runs and hides and lies.
One thing for sure.

He'd never have the balls to talk to me in person like this.
And I sure as hell would tell him what a pathetic pussy he is. I'd love
to.
Anytime, freak

You're funny. You get caught in yet another bald-faced lie (being brave
while hiding behind
an alias while denying it for 6 years until you got duped into admitting
it-
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Trunky, in real life, I
don't associate with
people I know to be substance abusers, that require restraining orders and
have criminal
records. It's called common sense of which you are completely devoid.
Your childish
manipulative behavior is so totally transparent, it is absurd. I've seen
2 year olds better at it
than you. Meanwhile.....

William Wallace was known as Braveheart, We shall call you Chicken****
Chubby.

PS: Go **** yourself.

Old February 22nd 06, 07:03 PM

Two Buddha wrote:

[...]

Pay no attention to the Buddha behind the curtain. He's a pathological
liar and paranoid schizophrenic who's been stalking and threatening
everyone on this newsgroup for nearly 10 years.

Scott's brother tells the truth about Scott in an article entitled
"repressed memories revisited".
http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

Scott banned from usenet by a judge.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg16422141.700.html
Old February 22nd 06, 07:32 PM

As I was saying?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old February 23rd 06, 01:20 AM

Let's not forget that Bob Thompson is a gutless coward who has been given
several opportunities to meet me in person on neutral ground, in his city.
Never showed. Not once.
What a vile, despicable freak! What a coward! What kind of pathetic wacko
makes false allegations of ****ing children, taunts rape survivors, then
runs when challenged to spew his **** in person to a real man?
A nutless, gutless coward like Bob Thompson.
"pigo" wrote in message

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:MTE0MDU1MjUxNS5waGF0cGhpbA.1140552515@nulluse r.com...
Two Buddha wrote:

snip

How long ago did you threaten Richard Henry, you toothless impotent limp
dick? You have
his real name and address. Nuthin but empty blowhard threats
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Truth is if lying and slander on usenet was a crime, you worthless sack
of ****, you would
have locked up years ago. You lie and slander more than any single
person I've ever had
contact with. You've spread so many verifiable lies and slander, any
court would just laugh
at you. Det. Shirey even said that the only reason someone hasn't sued
you is that you're a
destitute freak, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asswipe.

Let's not forget he's met me and has all the information on me as well.
Why aren't I in prison too?

Old February 23rd 06, 11:02 PM

We both know who is lying. We both know who is a coward. More bull****,
more insanity.
Got a name? Start with a verified identity.
You are so deranged, so delusional, that you really expected me to travel
six hundred miles when you didn't even have the balls to tell me who you
are.
Amazing. Insane. Cowardly. You.
Anytime, bitch. You know where I live. Stop by and say hello.

"A. B. Normal" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
Got the balls to say that in person, Thompson? I'll be down in Park City
end of March. I'll set a time and a place. You won't show. Never have.
That would take balls.

Like the (lack of) balls you demonstrated last year when you no showed
some fourteen times, once with me at Sunshine Village? Or when I came to
your town to make it easy for you and you suddenly got called out of
town that week?

You remind me of the black knight in Monty Python's "Holy Grail", laying
on the ground with neither arms or legs, completely impotent, and still
spewing your threats and accusations and acting out like a screaming
three year old who doesn't get his way. We all just laugh at you.

Nobody cares about you Scott. Not your brother Mark (whom you repeatedly
raped and drove to suicide), not you mother who disowned you. Not
anybody. In fact you are so hated by even your own family that you had
to change your name. What a loser. what a worthless piece of **** you are.

Yeah I know "wanna say that in person?". Been there, tried that, you
never showed.

You never tried it. You've never been there. Start with a name. Bluff
called.

Old February 24th 06, 02:47 PM

Two Buddha wrote:

You never tried it. You've never been there. Start with a name. Bluff
called.

I showed you didn't. You don't need a name. I know you and you know me.
I gave you a time and place. Even gave you a place right in your own
town. You didn't show. You never show. Bluff called.

You want a name
I'll give you a clue
My names in the headers
Now what will you do?

rearrange letters
don't try too hard
you'll never get it
you fat tub of lard

Now dance some more monkey boy.

Scott's brother tells the truth about Scott molesting him in an article