Taking up skiing

Old September 28th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Taking up skiing

On Sep 28, 8:16*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 28, 7:51*am, "Bob F" wrote:

It really doesn't help to converse with the loonie. You will NEVER get anywhere,
and you are really just enabling him. Unfortunately, There are a few people here
who seem to find value in baiting him. Don't become another of those. He's not
worth it.

I agree. We've learned that it's ok to talk about it sometimes.

Translation: in this freak's world, it is ok to call me a child
molester.

It's a
reference point when something else retarded comes up.

Exactly what I think of Birther Bob. Thought of you today when the
idiot called Obama the AntiChrist. I bet you know him.

But do not talk
to it. The exsistance is so miserable, the "thought" process so
deluded, that it is pointless and only gives it what it wants.

You do realize you sound exactly like the freak in Silence of the
Lambs, don't you?
It will come to Utah. It will challenge Diaper Bob to a meet. It
will laugh It's ass off when Thompson hides.

It has
become apparent to almost everyone here that the attention is all it
wants, however negative. It's exsistance has fallen to that level.
There is only one more level to go. Let's just hope that happens soon,
but don't feed into it in the meantime.

And once again, this dickless freak makes a death threat and expresses
his clear desire to see me dead.
Anytime you want to say that in person, Thompson.....oooooops, that
balls thing again.
Old September 28th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 28, 5:59*am, down_hill wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 09/27/2011 05:50 PM, down_hill wrote:

Yeah, that works. At least it is consistent with my personal
experience.

go skiing
carve some turns
tis more productive than reasoning with a internet loon and more fun

Come on, admit it, it was kind of fun for the first two years...

Not really, I was not here for the first two years of his meltdown to
lunacy.

Amazing how rational discussion of the lies and tactics of the freaks
becomes lunacy, which is a lying tactic used by the freaks.
How stupid is this idiot?

Our first loon has managed to cement his status as a full fledged looney
tune. The most recent addition to the rsa looney bin tries to package
himself as normal and a worth while contributor of information while
trying to plug his scam services.

Who's that? As far as I can see, YOU are the only person here
bragging about what he does trying to plug his scam services.
Oooops, forgot. You're too stupid to understand projection.

The second one is more of an issue, as sometimes his comments seem
normal but when you go past excepting everything he says as gospel it
holds no water. the hordes of flying lawnmowers &
Like the phrases.

Translation: Everything I say is true. The Gospel according to Scott.

Old September 28th 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 28, 11:00*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 09/28/2011 02:23 AM, The Real Bev wrote:

On 09/27/2011 05:50 PM, down_hill wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:06 am, wrote:

...something...

I think I've got it now. You always tell the truth, and everyone else
is always lying.

However, I know that you have lied about me, so that theory is shot.

How about this: you always lie, and everyone else is always telling
the truth.

Yeah, that works. At least it is consistent with my personal
experience.

go skiing
carve some turns
tis more productive than reasoning with a internet loon and more fun

Come on, admit it, it was kind of fun for the first two years...

Well, yeah, but that was thirteen years ago.-

In the psychopathic mind of Richard Walsh, people threatening to shoot
me was good fun, and posting my home address to help a criminal out
was one of the most fun things this asshole ever did.....
Old September 29th 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 09/28/2011 05:59 AM, down_hill wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 09/27/2011 05:50 PM, down_hill wrote:

Yeah, that works. At least it is consistent with my personal
experience.

go skiing
carve some turns
tis more productive than reasoning with a internet loon and more fun

Come on, admit it, it was kind of fun for the first two years...

Not really, I was not here for the first two years of his meltdown to
lunacy.

Ah. That explains it. Stuff was funnier the first six times you read it.

Our first loon has managed to cement his status as a full fledged looney
tune. The most recent addition to the rsa looney bin tries to package
himself as normal and a worth while contributor of information while
trying to plug his scam services.

Not even in the same class.

The second one is more of an issue, as sometimes his comments seem
normal but when you go past excepting everything he says as gospel it
holds no water. the hordes of flying lawnmowers&
You can learn a lot here, when I first showed up about 04 I put up
pictures of skiers on a race course, they were nastar pacesetters.
They were critically panned and all the errors they were making were
pointed out.
I learned this was going to be a tough group and you better be up to
speed with stuff.

49.8 mph top. Not even close :-)

Of course the other side of the critique was the course was so rutted
that I could stand in the hole formed next to the gate and not see out.
Plus the skiers I had put up were all former world cup guys.

No comment. Not interested in racing or spectating.

So somebody teetering down a blue slope claiming to be the next great
thing is about as useful as screen doors on a submarine.

--
Cheers, Bev
"A friend is someone who puts the needs of others above their own.
Old September 29th 11, 03:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

The Real Bev wrote:
*On 09/27/2011 05:50 PM, down_hill wrote:

*Yeah, that works. At least it is consistent with my personal
*experience.

*go skiing
*carve some turns
*tis more productive than reasoning with a internet loon and more fun

*Come on, admit it, it was kind of fun for the first two years...

Not really, I was not here for the first two years of his meltdown to
lunacy.

Ah. *That explains it. *Stuff was funnier the first six times you read it.

Holy ****. In the vile world of Bev Ashley, false allegations of
molesting children were funny the first six times.
Death threats were funny. Stalking was funny.
How disgusting. What kind of asshole thinks making sick jokes
taunting rape survivors is funny?
That's right. A psychopath like Bev Ashley.

Our first loon has managed to cement his status as a full fledged looney
tune. The most recent addition to the rsa looney bin tries to package
himself as normal and a worth while contributor of information while
trying to plug his scam services.

Not even in the same class.

Exactly, as Ichie doesn't even come close to showing you for the
horrible, vile, disgusting human being you are, ****ley.

--
Cheers, Bev
* *"A friend is someone who puts the needs of others above their own.
* * Find one of those people and take advantage of him." * * * --Rat

Ashley isn't joking. She's describing herself.
Old September 29th 11, 01:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

The Real Bev wrote:
On 09/27/2011 05:50 PM, down_hill wrote:

Yeah, that works. At least it is consistent with my personal
experience.

go skiing
carve some turns
tis more productive than reasoning with a internet loon and more fun

Come on, admit it, it was kind of fun for the first two years...

Not really, I was not here for the first two years of his meltdown to
lunacy.

Ah. That explains it. Stuff was funnier the first six times you read it.

Our first loon has managed to cement his status as a full fledged looney
tune. The most recent addition to the rsa looney bin tries to package
himself as normal and a worth while contributor of information while
trying to plug his scam services.

Not even in the same class.

Not sure if you have noticed by loon2 is peppering his comments with
similar sexual references like loon1 so as time goes on telling them a
part will be come more difficult.

But every time they post they prove what they do not know.
All I see is a count in my kill file
Old September 29th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 29, 6:36 am, down_hill wrote:

Not sure if you have noticed by loon2 is peppering his comments with
similar sexual references like loon1 so as time goes on telling them a
part will be come more difficult.

Are you referring to you homos lick each other to masturbate you
little mind? Right you are.

But every time they post they prove what they do not know.
All I see is a count in my kill file

I think I figure this turkey out, he claims that he has "kill filed"
me as he dare not to read my posts, so he doesn't respond to my
rebuttals and pretends not to face his pathetic defeats, but he cannot
get me out of his mind, so he continues to slander me with whatever
stupid charges he can dream of from behind the computer screen, that's
what earns him the title "lying piece of ****," as well as "it ain't
hard, it ain't worth the **** girly man."

What you don't know is that you are really an utterly despicable
cowardly little man, downhill.

snowbender
Old September 29th 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

The Real Bev wrote:
[...]

Jeez. What are you? Dumb****91?

But every time they post they prove what they do not know.

Actually, you just proved what YOU do not know, which is all the good
fun I'm having at your expnse.
All I see is a count in my kill file

Point made. Too stupid to engage, you hide and brag about it. You're
dumber than Bob Thompson. Since you're too stupid to know it, that's
seriously stupid.
Old September 29th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

The Real Bev wrote:
[...]

Both killfiled.

But every time they post they prove what they do not know.
All I see is a count in my kill file

I don't keep a lot. The height of the pile of corpses is irrelevant.

--
Cheers, Bev