BRAIN FRIED EVERYONE ELSE.

Old September 17th 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default BRAIN FRIED EVERYONE ELSE.

On Sep 17, 1:42*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Sep 17, 2:36*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

I see all of the messages in the group and I just choose not to respond.

Maybe you could let me in on it then. Was this latest ****storm as
hilarious as it seemed?

I honestly couldn't tell you, Bob, sorry.

So you missed the part where Thompson was intentionally vague about
the location of "The Famous Market" and "Starbucks"?
You know, when he did exactly what you kept accusing me of doing?
Amazing how you make up insane delusions and project them on me, but
ignore it when your buddies lie like you lie.

Even if I open all the posts, I'm just skimming them to see if there is
anything funny...

Lots of insanely funny ****. Ooooops, forgot. You don't think being
caught lying and being a coward is funny.

...so I guess that the answer would be no, because I can't remember any
of it...

You can't remember a lot of things, Baker. You missed all the
hilarious references to you chickening out on making false reports to
SPD.

...or to see if anyone has said anything that is worth sending to law
enforcement.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now THAT is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!
The same empty threat, the same cowardly posing. Hey, did you send
the "death threat" you claim I made to SPD or the RCMP yet? After
months of promises that you would do so
EVERYBODY LAUGH AT ALAN BAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old September 17th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 17, 12:41*pm, Walt wrote:
Stuart wrote:

crap snipped

PLONK!

Hey, Walt, you pathetic freak?
Horvath spews more crap than anyone with the possible exception of Bob
Thompson.
Why have you not plonked HIM?
Old September 17th 10, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 17, 1:03*pm, v stahov wrote:
On Sep 17, 1:41*pm, Walt wrote:

Stuart wrote:

crap snipped

PLONK!

I'LL KILLFILE HIM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOT THE "PLONK"

(PS DIDN"T YOU PLONK ME ALREADY ONCE????)

I never killfile anyone. I figure I have the self-control to read
certain posters only at my convenience.
Old September 17th 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 17, 1:39*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 17, 2:36*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

I see all of the messages in the group and I just choose not to respond..

Maybe you could let me in on it then. Was this latest ****storm as
hilarious as it seemed?

Line up all the redurring 2B catchphrases in a row, mix in some extra
diapers and pussies, stir well, and you just about have it.
Old September 17th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 17, 4:18*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I never killfile anyone. *I figure I have the self-control to read
certain posters only at my convenience.

As do I. But one particular killfile is AMAZING !

Old September 18th 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 17, 3:21*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 17, 1:39*pm, pigo wrote:

On Sep 17, 2:36*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

I see all of the messages in the group and I just choose not to respond.

Maybe you could let me in on it then. Was this latest ****storm as
hilarious as it seemed?

Line up all the redurring 2B catchphrases in a row, mix in some extra
diapers and pussies, stir well, and you just about have it.

I'll make it even easier for you. Figure out how many times you lied,
and then figure that I laughed at you for every lie. Sometimes I
laughed several times. I laughed a lot at you.
Old September 18th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 17, 4:05*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 17, 4:18*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I never killfile anyone. *I figure I have the self-control to read
certain posters only at my convenience.

As do I. But one particular killfile is AMAZING !

Holy ****. You're bragging about being such a pussy that you can't
even read me showing you to be a pussy.
Amazing is right. Shame you don't have the self-control not to lie
you ass off.
Old September 18th 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Stuart[_2_]

"twobuddha" wrote in message
On Sep 17, 4:05 pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 17, 4:18 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I never killfile anyone. I figure I have the self-control to read
certain posters only at my convenience.

As do I. But one particular killfile is AMAZING !

Holy ****. You're bragging about being such a pussy that you can't
even read me showing you to be a pussy.
Amazing is right. Shame you don't have the self-control not to lie
you ass off.

You're extremely repetitive, and you go on and on and on about the same
stuff over and over and over. Is that because it's becoming easier to type?

"EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME" You've mentioned that over a hundred times. OCD? I
don't have a clue about any "EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME" or what the **** its all
about...and I don't really care either....so don't bother...
"pussy" You've used that really lame one a thousand times already...OK, we
get it.

Old September 18th 10, 03:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 17, 7:15*pm, "Stuart" wrote:
"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 4:05 pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Butthead was embarrassed a few years ago when he evaded a carefully
planned meeting in Seattle by claiming at the last minute that he had
been called away to a softball game and motorcycle trip. Thus he was
taunted for years about his "emergency". It was so effective a taunt
that he has turned it back on anyone who declines to meet with him,
whether they had planned it or not, such as, in my case, being several
hundred miles away at my son's soccer camp, which became, therefore an
emergency soccer game, and pigo's golfing in Idaho last week became an
emergency golf game. You can search RSA for the word "EMERGENCY" to
get a general flavor of the meme. To answer your next question: Yes,
he is that crazy.
Old September 18th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 17, 8:46*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:15*pm, "Stuart" wrote:

"twobuddha" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 4:05 pm, pigo wrote:

[...]

Henry, once again you are lying your ass off. Outright lies.
Laughable lies. I won't even bother to detail the lies again.
How pathetic. How dickless.

*Thus he was
taunted for years about his "emergency". *It was so effective a taunt
that he has turned it back on anyone who declines to meet with him,

Wrong again, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy. I laughed my ass off every time
you were so desperate to use that term, because it was so far from
reality that it just proved what a pathetic coward you are.
Using EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME is an exercise in irony. Not to mention
there is a hell of a lot more truth in my usage than in yours,
pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.
Oh, yeah. It is so effective a taunt that you keep attacking me every
time I use it, and keep lying every time I use it, which is exactly
what I want.
You know and I know that you ppppppuuuuuuussssiiiiiieeeeeddddd out. I
laughed at you then and I'm still laughing.
Hey, as long as you are going to rewrite history, how about
acknowledging how your buddy Brain Fried Bob just used the Pike Place
Template? You know, before he ended up in Idahole playing an
EMERGENCY GOLF GAME?
Irony meter hits a hole in one.

whether they had planned it or not, such as, in my case, being several
hundred miles away at my son's soccer camp, which became, therefore an
emergency soccer game, and pigo's golfing in Idaho last week became an
emergency golf game.

Keep on lying, pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy.

*You can search RSA for the word "EMERGENCY" to
get a general flavor of the meme. *To answer your next question: *Yes,
he is that crazy.-

Yes, you are that much of a lying, dickless, cowardly pussy.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love it when you try to rationalize your cowardice.
{PPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYYY!