What a good week to be gone

Old July 28th 03, 06:26 PM
Sue

Default What a good week to be gone

In message , Mary Malmros
writes

Just got back from an excellent week of whitewater in Canada, and
based on rsa, I couldn't have timed it better. Half a dozen
ski-related posts and a whole big smelly pile of festering organic
waste. You kids continue smearing feces on your faces if that's
what gets you going. I'll see you on rsam and/or in the fall,
maybe.

So start a ski-related thread, no matter how silly!
Last year we were snowboarding the moons of Saturn and inventing the
Mystery Lift, this year all we get is a few discredited politicians.

--
Sue ]
Old July 29th 03, 04:10 AM
scottabe

Default More gross and despicable lies

in article , A. B. Normal
at
wrote on 7/28/03 10:45 AM:

scottabe wrote in
:

in article
, Mary Malmros at
wrote on 7/27/03 10:59 AM:

Just got back from an excellent week of whitewater in Canada, and
based on rsa, I couldn't have timed it better. Half a dozen
ski-related posts and a whole big smelly pile of festering organic
waste. You kids continue smearing feces on your faces if that's
what gets you going. I'll see you on rsam and/or in the fall,
maybe.

Utterly disgusted with just about all of y'all,

Damn, I just poked my nose in too.
Shame that this psychopathic bitch has NEVER had a word of
condemnation for hher friends and ski buddies when they falsely accuse
me of molesting children, threaten my life, and all the rest. She
doesn't find defamation disgusting: indeed, she thinks it is good,
filthy fun as she has defamed me on several occasions. No surprise
she is a moderator of rsa.terrorist, where no matter how criminal or
vile their behavior on rsa and in real life, every single one of her
buddies is welcome. What a laugh! What a hypocrite! What a
psychopath!

Maybe it's because the accusations aren't false. Just ask your brother -
you know, the one you molested.

As I was saying about false accusations?

Oh, I'm sorry, we can't. He killed
himself because he couldn't live with himself after what you did to him.

He killed himself? Where did you ever get that idea?

Ya know I think I just figured out that that's your problem. YOU can't
live with what you did to him either! Instead of turning your anger
against yourself (where it belongs) you turn it on everyone else. The
whole world is full of terrorists, liars, perjurers, crooked judges and
cops who persecute poor Scottie. The whole world's wrong about
everything, that is except for Scottie.

The world is certainly full of you-and you are a sick, despicable, vile,
chicken****, cowardly liar.
Warning to newbies: the regulars of rsa know who this asshole is, ski with
him, drink with him. Do you want to know people who support such vileness?

Old July 29th 03, 04:11 AM
scottabe

in article , A. B. Normal
at
wrote on 7/28/03 10:48 AM:

scottabe wrote in
:

in article
, Alan Baker
at
wrote on 7/27/03 4:38 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Mary Malmros at
wrote on 7/27/03 10:59 AM:

[...]

Why don't you tell the truth about the time you were away, Scotty.

You left, and no one said a single word about you...

Of course, that's what you really can't stand.

I'm back, and psychopaths like you keep projecting your insanity on
me.

Like I said - it's the whole world that's wrong and Scottie's right. Ya
know that's usually called "paranoia" - a sure sign of schizophrenia. Did
you take your medicine today Scottie?

Wrong again.
RSA is wrong. RSA is full of sick, lying, defaming internet wackos.
What's your name, coward?

Old July 29th 03, 04:13 AM
scottabe

in article , A. B. Normal
at
wrote on 7/28/03 10:51 AM:

scottabe wrote in
:

in article
, Alan Baker
at
wrote on 7/28/03 1:18 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan
Baker at
wrote on 7/27/03 4:38 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Mary Malmros at
wrote on 7/27/03 10:59 AM:

[...]

LOL

Clue time.
Criminals and rsa regulars rarely discuss their crimes in public.
Care to discuss the THOUSANDS of false allegations of child
molesting made against me and Bert Hoff?

Sure. They are largely a figment of your imagination... ...no wait.

Go to google. As everybody who reads this newsgroup knows.

You know they don't exist. You're simply a liar.

BWHAHAHAHA! Are you insane, or just a psychopath who gets his thrills
telling incredibly obvious lies?

Of course you don't.

Care to discuss the simple fact that without you stirring the pot, no
one even cares whether you exist?

Care to discuss the simple fact that you are a psychopathic liar?

What a laugh! What a hypocrite! What a psychopath! Miss me,
wacko?

Nope. Not at all.

You really are nuts, Baker. Get help.

After reading the google archives, the only conclusion anyone could come
to would be that you're the psycho.

After reading the google archives, the only possible conclusion is that you
are a psychopathic liar who deliberately lied about the vile history of rsa.
You really are nuts, Baker. Get help.

Old July 29th 03, 04:13 AM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 7/28/03 10:56 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 7/28/03 1:18 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 7/27/03 4:38 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Mary Malmros at
wrote on 7/27/03 10:59 AM:

[...]

You go to google. It's your claim.

You know they don't exist. You're simply a liar.

BWHAHAHAHA! Are you insane, or just a psychopath who gets his thrills
telling incredibly obvious lies?

Of course you don't.

Care to discuss the simple fact that without you stirring the pot, no
one even cares whether you exist?

Care to discuss the simple fact that you are a psychopathic liar?

What a laugh! What a hypocrite! What a psychopath! Miss me, wacko?

Nope. Not at all.

You really are nuts, Baker. Get help.

Doesn't change the fact that when you're gone, nobody cares about you
enough to so much as mention you.

You really are nuts, Baker. Discuss the simple fact that you are a
psychopathic liar. Preferably with a shrink.

Old July 29th 03, 04:17 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Like I said - it's the whole world that's wrong and Scottie's right. Ya
know that's usually called "paranoia" - a sure sign of schizophrenia. Did
you take your medicine today Scottie?

Wrong again.
RSA is wrong. RSA is full of sick, lying, defaming internet wackos.
What's your name, coward?

Truth time.

RSA when you're gone, doesn't care about you.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 29th 03, 04:17 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Care to discuss the simple fact that you are a psychopathic liar?

What a laugh! What a hypocrite! What a psychopath! Miss me,
wacko?

Nope. Not at all.

You really are nuts, Baker. Get help.

After reading the google archives, the only conclusion anyone could come
to would be that you're the psycho.

After reading the google archives, the only possible conclusion is that you
are a psychopathic liar who deliberately lied about the vile history of rsa.
You really are nuts, Baker. Get help.

You might learn to read headers, Scotty.

I didn't write the message to which you replied.

Old July 29th 03, 04:18 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

What a laugh! What a hypocrite! What a psychopath! Miss me, wacko?

Nope. Not at all.

You really are nuts, Baker. Get help.

Doesn't change the fact that when you're gone, nobody cares about you
enough to so much as mention you.

You really are nuts, Baker. Discuss the simple fact that you are a
psychopathic liar. Preferably with a shrink.

I'm sorry the truth stings, Scott. But you need tough love.

And I really do pity you.

Old July 29th 03, 04:24 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , A. B.

Normal
at
wrote on 7/28/03 10:45 AM:
Warning to newbies: the regulars of rsa know who this asshole is, ski

with
him, drink with him. Do you want to know people who support such

vileness?

Who is he?