Fair and Balanced or Liberal Nonsense

Old July 28th 03, 09:39 AM
InMyTree

Default Fair and Balanced or Liberal Nonsense

PS: For you UK assholes that are intent upon telling us how to live, ****
You. Why do you think we threw you dickheads out in the first place. We
have done quite nicely without you. I've been in your country. I like

mine
much better. Mind your own ****ing business and keep your opinions about

us
to yourself or expect to get crammed right down your throat.

I will mind my own business if you mind your own. I don't care what America
does domestically, just internationally. Stop starting wars, stop
restricting trade, stop giving weapons to countries to they can blow up
other countries that America doesn't like, stop allowing American
corporations to take advantage of the poorest people in the world in pursuit
of profits, and stop placing puppet governments in place to suit your
own needs and maybe then I will stop complaining about America.

Gee.. that sounds really liberal and left wing. You know, before September
11 I had completely different opinions about all this stuff, I would say I
was even right wing. But after watching Bush, I can see my own right wing
tendancy's exagerated 100 times, and I don't like the outcome. Bush is teh
best thing that has happened to me and a lot of people I know in a
"political view" sense. He has shown us how ugly the republican mindset
(which is duplicated world wide) can be.

Old July 28th 03, 03:15 PM
InMyTree

I read that speech.. its a load of crap..

"pigo" wrote in message

http://www.aei.org/news/newsID.18111/news_detail.asp

This is Cheney's speech from 7-24-03.

It makes the case as well as any. It's a little bit long but it's to the
point.

If you want to argue it, please quote a whole paragraph. I don't see how
one could but let's not use that lame DNC trick and leave the front of
the sentence off to make it support your view.

Old July 29th 03, 02:20 PM
InMyTree

I didn't pick, for example, a particular paragraph and point out what was
wrong because I told you I'm not going to go into long winded discussions on
this newsgroup, if I can help myself.. copy the speech, put it in an email
to newsgroups_at_andrewhutchinson.net and I will gladly tell you why it is
crap..

And I like top posting. We've had this discussion before, and I still think
top posting is better.. so I'm going to continue to do it..

"pigo" wrote in message

"BrritSki" wrote in message
InMyTree wrote:

"pigo" wrote in message

http://www.aei.org/news/newsID.18111/news_detail.asp

This is Cheney's speech from 7-24-03.

It makes the case as well as any. It's a little bit long but it's

to the
point.

If you want to argue it, please quote a whole paragraph. I don't

see how
one could but let's not use that lame DNC trick and leave the

front of
the sentence off to make it support your view.

top-posting and apostrophe fixed

I read that speech.. it's a load of crap..

An intellectual tour-de-force. You've convinced me alright.

I wonder why he didn't pick, for example, a particular paragraph and
dispute exact points?