Scott Abraham - Sever mental disorder?

Old July 3rd 17, 07:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Scott Abraham - Sever mental disorder?

I can't tell if he's actually retarded, or if he's just so blinded by rage he can't think straight...

From the same post, like three sentences apart:

"Everybody I know who reads this ******** thinks you are a pathetic cowardly nutjob"

So presumably there are people he knows who read this, correct?
But wait!

"Not one single person I know still reads this ********."

Hmmm...which one is a lie, Scatt? Lol. Choke on it, Poser.

JP
Old July 3rd 17, 10:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:02:25 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

No. It presumes you are a stupid dumb**** who does not get the joke.

Were you in Vietnam?

Old July 4th 17, 12:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JayPique

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 6:12:22 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:02:25 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

No. It presumes you are a stupid dumb**** who does not get the joke.

Were you in Vietnam?

Yeah, Scott - *were* you in Vietnam? Answer the question.

Also, you sound angry bro. Are you angry? I mean you claim that you are joking, but the tenor of your posts is bitter and angry. Rageful, even. Why don't you strip down that beautiful body, take some deep breaths and enjoy the view in a mirror. Just soak it all in for a while. That oughta really cheer you up. lol

JP
Old July 4th 17, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:13:21 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:18:04 PM UTC-7, JayPique wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 6:12:22 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:02:25 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

No. It presumes you are a stupid dumb**** who does not get the joke.

Were you in Vietnam?

Yeah, Scott - *were* you in Vietnam? Answer the question.

Sure. In person. Right after you identify yourself, clown. Never cease to be amazed how you wack jobs expect me to prove everything I say about my life, while hiding in anonymity.

Scott, we're not asking you to prove anything. We're just asking you to reaffirm a claim which you've made before. Were you in Vietnam? Yes or no?
Old July 4th 17, 04:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JayPique

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 10:33:19 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 6:19:52 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:13:21 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:18:04 PM UTC-7, JayPique wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 6:12:22 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 5:02:25 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

No. It presumes you are a stupid dumb**** who does not get the joke.

Were you in Vietnam?

Yeah, Scott - *were* you in Vietnam? Answer the question.

Sure. In person. Right after you identify yourself, clown. Never cease to be amazed how you wack jobs expect me to prove everything I say about my life, while hiding in anonymity.

Scott, we're not asking you to prove anything. We're just asking you to reaffirm a claim which you've made before. Were you in Vietnam? Yes or no?

Ain't playing your sick game. Go **** yourself. Or show up in person for an answer. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What's you name again? I missed it when you introduced yourself, you pathetic coward.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Shall I go on? Are you not entertained?

JP
***********************
So looking forward to this.
I even bought a GoPro.
Old July 4th 17, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:13:21 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Sure. In person. Right after you identify yourself, clown. Never cease to be amazed how you wack jobs expect me to prove everything I say about my life, while hiding in anonymity.

Have you ever posted here anonymously, Schattie?

Old July 4th 17, 04:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 12:37:34 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 9:31:48 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 9:13:21 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Sure. In person. Right after you identify yourself, clown. Never cease to be amazed how you wack jobs expect me to prove everything I say about my life, while hiding in anonymity.

Have you ever posted here anonymously, Schattie?

Sure. Admitted it. And one thing I never did is ask ridiculous questions and demand answers while stalking, lying, and defaming. Period.
False equivalency. Typical of you. What's that name again? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you're admitting you were Bobaloobob?
Old July 4th 17, 09:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 5:11:45 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

One of many. Admitted that a long, long time ago. Of course, I never defamed anyone, stalked anyone, falsely accused anyone.

You have just admitted to violating your restraining order. Thanks.
Old July 5th 17, 07:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 10:53:51 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Did that a long, long time ago. Proud of it. Exercised my first amendment rights against an illegal order obtained by perjury, false accusations, and criminal conspiracy.
I am a hero. Stood up for my rights.

LMAO! You deluded egotistical ass clown. A legend in your own mind. If you'd been a "hero", you'd have challenged the order in court. Or you'd have defied it by posting under your own name.
Old July 5th 17, 09:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 5:07:42 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. I cannot believe my own eyes. Evil Pussy Fart telling me I should post under my own name?

No, I'm telling you you should post under your own name if you want to be called a "hero".