I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

Old November 13th 15, 04:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

I must have missed something over the past several years. What does an Indian restaurant have to do with Mr Abraham?

Old November 13th 15, 02:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 10:21:14 AM UTC-5, pigo wrote:
On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 8:46:38 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I hate to ask, but where is our resident clown??

Is it possible? Could it have finally died? If so I should find out where and hope that there is an Indian restaurant nearby to get my deposit ready.

Unfortunately, he is still alive:

http://s9.postimg.org/myqv07dwf/scott_bert.png
Old November 14th 15, 04:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 9:00:26 AM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Unfortunately, he is still alive:

http://s9.postimg.org/myqv07dwf/scott_bert.png

SodomBert and SodomButt!

Old November 14th 15, 04:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

I think Bob is referring to his desire to **** on Schattie's grave. And that a spicy Indian meal would weaponize the payload!
Old November 15th 15, 03:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 9:31:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 11:40:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I must have missed something over the past several years. What does an Indian restaurant have to do with Mr Abraham?

I think Bob is referring to his desire to **** on Schattie's grave. And that a spicy Indian meal would weaponize the payload!

You are correct sir! Pick a prize from the second row!

That FB post is from years ago isn't it? I'm still holding out hope.
Old November 22nd 15, 02:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 10:33:29 AM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

You are correct sir! Pick a prize from the second row!

That FB post is from years ago isn't it? I'm still holding out hope.

"Schatt Lives Matter! Schatt Lives Matter!"

Unfortunately, the melon-headed mother raper is still alive. The date on that post is Oct. 23.

The only face shots he gets have a very high "moisture content". At least they're still white though!

Old November 22nd 15, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 7:10:23 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 10:33:29 AM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

You are correct sir! Pick a prize from the second row!

That FB post is from years ago isn't it? I'm still holding out hope.

"Schatt Lives Matter! Schatt Lives Matter!"

Unfortunately, the melon-headed mother raper is still alive. The date on that post is Oct. 23.

The only face shots he gets have a very high "moisture content". At least they're still white though!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Good one!

Why does Schattie hate everybody normal? Suzieflame Alpine Skiing 6 September 25th 07 11:39 AM
I.Q TEST : name that dancing clown Ron - N.Y Alpine Skiing 18 May 26th 06 01:39 AM
Resi Stiegler is a clown Mary Malmros Alpine Skiing (moderated) 3 March 6th 06 04:23 AM
Dogs hate 'em, too Jeff Alpine Skiing 94 March 8th 05 02:11 PM
Things I hate about skiing Anders Nordic Skiing 34 February 21st 05 01:03 PM