Sierra Cement Skiing

Old November 8th 10, 01:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Sierra Cement Skiing

On Nov 7, 10:48*am, snowbender
wrote:
On Nov 7, 10:18 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Nov 7, 10:16 am, snowbender
wrote:

Remember bobaloobob?

No, I don't know about bobaloobob; but nevertheless, let's bury that
as well.

Now that you have become the target of his lies and ovscenities, how
do you feel aout him?
Old November 8th 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Richard Henry wrote:

wrote:
Remember bobaloobob?

No, I don't know about bobaloobob; but nevertheless, let's bury that
as well.

Now that you have become the target of his lies and ovscenities, how
do you feel aout him?

My take on his pitch to scooter was sheer comedy and and continuation
that he has no clue and he proves that by what he posts. Also thought he
could have written that to himself.
Old November 8th 10, 04:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

Remember bobaloobob?

No, I don't know about bobaloobob; but nevertheless, let's bury that
as well.

Now that you have become the target of his lies and ovscenities, how
do you feel aout him?

Obscenities, yes. Lies? What lies? Didn't tell a single lie. Since
I have been the target of your lies, and he has no condemnation of
you, how should I feel about Ichie the hypocritical asshole?
Speaking of lies, I would love to discuss YOUR lies with the SPD
officer you lied to.
Contact info?
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to remind everyone that you stalk
in the real world and brag about lying to police.
Old November 8th 10, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 8, 6:49*am, downhill wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:

wrote:
Remember bobaloobob?
No, I don't know about bobaloobob; but nevertheless, let's bury that
as well.

Now that you have become the target of his lies and ovscenities, how
do you feel aout him?

My take on his pitch to scooter was sheer comedy and and continuation
that he has no clue and he proves that by what he posts. Also thought he
could have written that to himself.

Another liar lies his ass off. No clue is right. Looks like I just
proved that about this ridiculous liar.
Old November 9th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 11/08/2010 09:49 AM, downhill wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:

wrote:
Remember bobaloobob?
No, I don't know about bobaloobob; but nevertheless, let's bury that
as well.

Now that you have become the target of his lies and ovscenities, how
do you feel aout him?

My take on his pitch to scooter was sheer comedy and and continuation
that he has no clue and he proves that by what he posts. Also thought he
could have written that to himself.

DH, I also responded to a post on RSAM with this message:
Hey DH,
Email me off group at
mistypndATvermontelDOTnet properly unmunged.
I'd like to discuss Killington skiing and
jardins d'eau with you.
Old November 9th 10, 02:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

VtSkier wrote:
On 11/08/2010 09:49 AM, downhill wrote:

DH, I also responded to a post on RSAM with this message:
Hey DH,
Email me off group at
mistypndATvermontelDOTnet properly unmunged.
I'd like to discuss Killington skiing and
jardins d'eau with you.

If you drop the underscore it is a valid address.
I sent one to you a few moments ago has not bounced back.
I am in the process of filling my wifes calender with ski dates.
But I am bummed with how many resorts are dropping NASTAR.

I have always wanted to do Victoria waterlilies, years ago somebody was
trying to do a bamboo growing-education center in Vt. I think near Canada.
Old November 9th 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 8, 6:25*pm, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
On 11/08/2010 09:49 AM, downhill wrote:

DH, I also responded to a post on RSAM with this message:
Hey DH,
Email me off group at
mistypndATvermontelDOTnet properly unmunged.
I'd like to discuss Killington skiing and
jardins d'eau with you.

If you drop the underscore it is a valid address.
I sent one to you a few moments ago has not bounced back.
I am in the process of filling my wifes calender with ski dates.
But I am bummed with how many resorts are dropping NASTAR.

I have always wanted to do Victoria waterlilies, years ago somebody was
trying to do a bamboo growing-education center in Vt. I think near Canada..

Could you ppppuuusssssiiiieeeessss take this waterlily **** to
RSA.pussy, where pussy talk is welcomed?