Scottie Sighting

Old April 30th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Default Scottie Sighting

Two Buddha wrote:

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:

Hey, Jeffie? This wack job has pretty much the same rant when it comes to
me.
Personally, I found you to be highly educated, quite personable, and a
real
man. Short and ugly, mind you, but otherwise quite civilized and
entertaining.

Some ****wad poached that JHAF sticker right off my 'Roo Bar. I went
over to Ben Wilson's and got another fist full of 'em.

Biggers must have visited JH.

Why would I want to make my car look cheap?

-klaus

Old May 18th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
janrom

On Apr 16, 6:23 pm, "
wrote:
realisticdiploma.com is a rip-off scam and the "product" sucks!

if you think realisticdiploma is a rip-off, go see a long list of
diploma scam artists and fraudsters in alt.education.distance
-eric

Old June 26th 17, 03:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 5:48:25 PM UTC-5, Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Bob Lee wrote:

Huh, and here I thought compulsive name-dropping was a classic symptom
of deep-seated feelings of inadequacy.

I spoke with Tommy Moe's mom yesterday. We met when I was house sitting
for her neighbor. That's not name dropping. That's living in Jackson
Hole. A place you don't have what it takes to live in.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

JD: I spoke with Tommy Moe's mom yesterday. We met when I was house sitting
for her neighbor. That's not name dropping. That's living in Jackson
Hole. A place you don't have what it takes to live in.

Oh my GAWD can we please get this guy back involved in this ****-show. What does it take to live in Jackson? A trailer and a buddy you can mooch a parking lot spot off of, right?!

JP
Old June 26th 17, 03:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 6:13:59 PM UTC-5, Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

But you had time to make a post that added...

I run UNIX workstations on the command line dumbass. trn doesn't give a
**** about my .sig file. If you're too stupid to solve the problem yourself
with your 3rd rate software, get some help.
--

Dude, *have* you figured out that sig-deliminator yet?
Old June 26th 17, 03:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 6:32:58 PM UTC-5, Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Jeff, he's not stupid. He's mentally ill. Delusional.
He's certainly wasn't stupid enough to face me in person when he said he
would. He ran.

So you're saying it would be smart to avoid meeting you, Scottie? Why?
Are you suggesting you present some kind of threat?

Hey faggot. You got ****ed in the ass. You are demonstratively delusional.
How do you like this Psychological Warfare ****? I was personally recruited
by an Air Force Weather Observer who speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese. You're
getting tag teamed for talking ****. What the **** are you going to do to
me? Send me to Vietnam? The worst that could happen to me is getting
screened from rsa.moderated.

Why don't you go fag it up with Lee. He bends over for it too. You could
meet in Santa Fe. Maybe you'll run in to Ali McGraw there.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Click to reveal the quoted text - I call this "Relapse".

JP
Old June 26th 17, 03:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

SA: Wouldn't know. Never tried to move quietly through jungle.

Other than that time you were in-country and it got down to hand-to-hand you mean, right?

JP
***************
Piling on.
Old June 26th 17, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 9:52:15 PM UTC-5, Jay Pique wrote:
On Feb 14, 1:25 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote in message
No, I came in after the **** had already hit the fan, remember?

**** is still hitting the fan, freak, and you're turning the fan. ****
yourself.

You

said something like "surely you're aware of the scores of death
threats and felonies committed against me?" And I said I hadn't cuz I
just started reading it. Then I googled the hell out of the group and
came to realize what a moron you were - and that was before I got
within 2 years of the official meltdown. You thought you were such a
big deal it was HYSTERICAL Talk about transparent. HAHAHAHA!

As I was saying about sick stalking freaks with no balls, ethics, or morals?
Come laugh to my face about what has happened here, freak.

Actually, I've tried. I offered to meet you in Minneapolis but you
never replied. Then I offered to meet you in Seattle if you'd give me
a time and place - and I even emailed you direct - but you wouldn't
give me a time and place to meet. shrug My guess is that if we did
meet I'd say "You're a pathetic blowhard" and then you'd get all mad
and call me names, and then that would be it. I mean what are you
going to do? Attack me? Please. You're a fat old man whose
"professional security" work probably entailed checking IDs at some
dumpy bar.

JP

giggle This was/is me. I forgot about this! Soooo.....care to comment on your cowardice?

therealjaypique
Old June 26th 17, 04:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

AB: My statement is: "I believe that you and Scott have not met."
AB: That statement is not false. That statement is true.

JD: That statement is bull**** because you believe bull****. If you continue to believe this bull**** is true, then your behavior is delusional. When you publish your delusion on Usenet News, it becomes libel.
BA: You know what's scary? I think Scottish is contagious...

It was contagious back then because Jeff Davis was willing to believe anything that Scatt regurgitated at the AA meeting they met at. That's where they met - Jeff is an addict like Scott, they met in a church basement, and Scott talked a good game about how sober and spiritual he is. And Jeff lapped it up, at the time. I think Jeff's parent's owned land and he may have inherited enough cash to perpetuate his trailer-in-the parking-lot-of-a-climbing gym lifestyle in perpetuity.

JP
Old June 26th 17, 04:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 7:49:56 PM UTC-5, Jeff Davis wrote:
In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

You know what's scary? Bev Ashley. Not only is this **** the
ugliest ****ing psychopath south of Charles Manson, she's a cheap shot
artist nonpareil.

Jeff Davis, folks: All you have to say is, "If you have to take a cheap shot, you're alreadywhipped." I'm too kinky to procreate. Never had the responsibility of children. I'm considering generations to come, and have done my part to curb the explosive population growth by being a great **** and a lot of fun.

Have I mentioned how simply staggering the similarities between Scatt and Jeff are? Addicts meet in a church basement, name droppers, unable to keep a woman, claims of sexual prowess, name-dropping - it just goes on and on. Fascinating, truly.

JP