Coldest Summer in NY

Old February 16th 12, 12:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Ben Kaufman

Default Coldest Summer in NY

This is the coldest Summer I can recall in New York. Hopefully, we will get
lots of snow this winter. :-).

Ben
Old February 16th 12, 05:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Morris Keesan

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:53:13 -0500, Ben Kaufman
wrote:

This is the coldest Summer I can recall in New York. Hopefully, we will
get lots of snow this winter. :-).

Come to Jackson, NH. As today's email update from our director says,
"It seems that we have been hogging all the snow. What a dilemma to
have. Lots of skiing and it's hard to convince people that we have snow."

--
Morris Keesan --
Old February 18th 12, 01:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Ben Kaufman

wrote:

This is the coldest Summer I can recall in New York. Hopefully, we will
get lots of snow this winter. :-).

Come to Jackson, NH. As today's email update from our director says,
"It seems that we have been hogging all the snow. What a dilemma to
have. Lots of skiing and it's hard to convince people that we have snow."

That sounds great, unfortunately, I can't swing a solo vacation (sans snow
hating wife) right now. :-(

Ben
Old February 18th 12, 06:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen[_2_]

wrote:

This is the coldest Summer I can recall in New York. Hopefully, we will
get lots of snow this winter. :-).

Come to Jackson, NH. As today's email update from our director says,
"It seems that we have been hogging all the snow. What a dilemma to
have. Lots of skiing and it's hard to convince people that we have snow."

That sounds great, unfortunately, I can't swing a solo vacation (sans snow
hating wife) right now. :-(

A "snow hating wife"???

My wife insists that we make the 3-hour drive each weekend just to get
from Oslo (with a paltry 4000 km (the old 2600 km value have been
updated with a bunch of single-track trails) or so of xc tracks) just so
we can get to the above-the-treeline skiing by our mountain cabin in
Telemark. :-(

Terje

- Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no
Old February 20th 12, 10:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
gr[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Show off! My wife is not quite snow hating, but thinks she is cold
hating..... but she lets be go for a weeklong trip each year with our
local xc club!

Putting it away for the summer Tmuld Snowboarding 4 July 30th 06 03:03 AM
Joys of summer Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 3 July 24th 06 01:59 AM
Coldest Skiing Ever. Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 30 December 8th 05 10:32 PM
Summer is over... bdubya Alpine Skiing 0 September 8th 05 04:10 AM
summer skiing Nordic Skiing 0 June 7th 04 03:44 AM