NEW POLL: Is Scott is an aware, decent, ethical human being?

Old February 15th 05, 05:01 AM
ant

Default NEW POLL: Is Scott is an aware, decent, ethical human being?

"Sven Golly" wrote in message

http://www.misterpoll.com/3744527148.html

Who was the idiot who voted "yes"? I bet he was a republican.

ant

Old February 15th 05, 11:59 AM
Jeff

Didn't you have a brief infatuation with Anthea Kerrison before she
shot you down? If this is the case, then you were shot down by the
"fugliest bitch in the universe." Nice.

Thus far, I've seen you do nothing but rail against just about
everybody. Is there anybody in this group you like?

Old February 15th 05, 12:40 PM
miles

ant wrote:

Who was the idiot who voted "yes"? I bet he was a republican.

Probably one of the liberals since they make up most of the voters in
this poll.
Old February 15th 05, 12:41 PM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

Every single person who is involved in my life think I am.
Pathological liars, psychopaths, and freaks like you think I am not.
I wonder why?

Probably because you don't go around calling everyone outside of usenet
foul names. Besides, you said usenet is the real world. So most in the
real world do not think you are aware, decent or ethical.
Old February 15th 05, 12:43 PM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

Anybody want to steal votes, intimidate voters, and rig elections?
After all, that's the Republican way!

Nah, the liberals just hate loosing again and again after putting up
weak canidates like Gore or Kerry. I wish they would put up a strong
moderate canidate. Could be good. But I doubt they will anytime soon.
Old February 15th 05, 02:29 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Sven Golly" wrote in message

"Scott Abraham" wrote in
:

I'm an aware, decent, ethical human being. Your politics match your
utter lack of honor and decency here. That's why

This takes the cake. I'm just wondering how many conservatives and how
many
liberals think you're actually an unware, indecent, unethical, unhuman
non-
being.

Every single person who is involved in my life think I am.

Think you are an unware, indecent, unethical, unhuman non-being? I'm
not surprised!

Dave
Old February 15th 05, 02:32 PM
Jeff

I was surprised to see how many liberals there were in the poll result
as the Rocky Mountain states are solid red. (In this case red refers to
deficit spending). Then it occured to me, population distributions
indicate that most regular skiers probably live in California and the
American Northeast.

Old February 15th 05, 02:42 PM
Dave Stallard

Jeff wrote:
I was surprised to see how many liberals there were in the poll result
as the Rocky Mountain states are solid red. (In this case red refers to
deficit spending). Then it occured to me, population distributions
indicate that most regular skiers probably live in California and the
American Northeast.

The terms "liberal" and "conservative" are pretty much caricatures
nowadays.

So far the voting is going 95% against Scott! Guess there are a lot of
"psychopaths" and pathological liars on this NG, huh?

Dave
Old February 15th 05, 02:46 PM
Sven Golly

"Scott Abraham" wrote in news:37dhviF5bnb3qU1
@individual.net:

This takes the cake. I'm just wondering how many conservatives and how
many
liberals think you're actually an unware, indecent, unethical, unhuman
non-
being.

Every single person who is involved in my life think I am.

Finally, an admission from Scott!

--
Sven Golly
Trolling as usual
Old February 15th 05, 02:58 PM
VtSkier

Jeff wrote:
I was surprised to see how many liberals there were in the poll result
as the Rocky Mountain states are solid red. (In this case red refers to
deficit spending). Then it occured to me, population distributions
indicate that most regular skiers probably live in California and the
American Northeast.

And you'll notice that many of the Utahards here tend
toward the conservative side of the spectrum.

Personally, I liked our former governor, who was/is a
social liberal and a fiscal conservative, a point lost
in the shuffle somewhere. He also started his political
career as lieutenant governor to a Republican governor
and became governor the first time by succeeding the
Republican when he died. By the way, that particular
Republican governor was a social liberal and a fiscal
conservative.

I have no particular gripe with Republicans as they
exist in the northeast. I habitually voted for our
Republican senator until he became an independent. I
still vote for him.

I am appalled at what the Republican party has come to
represent on a national level. It used to be that
Democrats and Republicans were shades of the same color.
No more. The stark difference of Red and Blue symbolizes
quite well the fact that there is now a BIG difference.

VtSkier