Scott Abraham Misses Appointment at Alta

Old February 18th 05, 12:35 AM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a combat
jounalist and couldn't find one.

You said you were a journalist in Nam being shot at and shooting back.
This would be a combat situation.
Old February 18th 05, 12:39 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:50:13 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Assholes attract assholes... That's a very
simple explanation...

Spottswoode* was far more eloquent.

(*"Team America"reference)

Assholes attract assholes....and here's another

Where is Bert?

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!
Old February 18th 05, 12:41 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:35:40 -0700, miles
wrote:

Scott Abraham wrote:

Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a combat
jounalist and couldn't find one.

You said you were a journalist in Nam being shot at and shooting back.
This would be a combat situation.

Pointing out that Scott is a liar is like saying PetSmart
has dog food.

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!
Old February 18th 05, 01:14 AM
Richard Henry

"miles" wrote in message
Scott Abraham wrote:

Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a

combat
jounalist and couldn't find one.

You said you were a journalist in Nam being shot at and shooting back.
This would be a combat situation.

Perhaps he was lying about the "journalist" part.

Old February 18th 05, 01:26 AM
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:57:19 -0500, Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

You are irrational, emotionally disturbed, and mentally ill. You need a
psychiatrist. Get treatment.

He needs an injection of lead directly into his brain. Preferably
done by the 9mm he carries around.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old February 18th 05, 02:14 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:32:40 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

"Dick Gozinya" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:50:13 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Assholes attract assholes... That's a very
simple explanation...

Spottswoode* was far more eloquent.

(*"Team America"reference)

Assholes attract assholes....and here's another

Where is Bert?

Assholes attracts assholes......and here's another

Any new victims lately?

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!
Old February 18th 05, 02:40 AM
pigo

Scott Abraham wrote:

Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a
combat jounalist and couldn't find one.

You said you were a journalist in Nam being shot at and shooting
back. This would be a combat situation.

Keep in mind that he says stuff like ".......a rapist I put in jail a
while back" but then when we get done laughing at him comes up with
"I never said I was a cop". That's his pitiful game. Though your
points are on target they're part of the same ****. Understandable
for new people because there's always a new crop. But can you
conceive of anything so pathetic as the guy that's been single
handedly been trying to get away with it all these years?

The "just got back from Europe" one was a great one too.

pigo

Old February 18th 05, 02:50 AM
miles

What part of Journalist, in Nam, being shot at is not considered combat
journalist?

Scott Abraham wrote:
What part of "I never described myself as a combat journalist" don't you
understand?
You freaks are truly demented: you can't even comprehend the English
language.

Old February 18th 05, 02:53 AM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

Big difference between that and being a "combat journalist".

Big difference between your definition and reality. There is no set
definition. You're backpedaling like always. Pathetic but funny. Keep
up the good entertainment.
Old February 18th 05, 03:16 AM
Ted Waldron

Scott Abraham wrote:

Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a combat
jounalist and couldn't find one.

You said you were a journalist in Nam being shot at and shooting back.
This would be a combat situation.

Big difference between that and being a "combat journalist".
Those guys go looking for trouble, and I was doing my best to stay away from
it. Not to mention they are paid, professional, and employed by news
organizations a helluva lot more sophisticated than a college newspaper.

Of the 1742 Americans who were accredited reporters in Vietnam from
1965-1973, Not one was accredited with a College or University
Newspaper. If one couldn't get accreditation, and sign "the pledge",
then they weren't there as a reporter, or couldn't press credentials to
report on the Vietnam War.

College newspapers are training grounds, they are not bona fide News
Organizations. a Student Editor-in-Chief and a Faculty advisor are not
going to send a student reporter to Vietnam with valid letters of
accreditation and referral.

ted

Once again, find any place I ever described myself as a combat journalist.
What part of the English language don't you understand?
But go on lying, I'm sure you are enjoying it.