Scott Abraham Misses Appointment at Alta

Old February 15th 05, 03:16 PM

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:25:32 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote this crap:

I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes

cheap
shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the

balls to
show up and spew his **** in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off:

you'll
be ****ting burrito for the next month.

We know when you ****, it's mostly mayo.

Better than the relish you ****

So what are you saying Scooter? You have been eating Horvath's ****?

Old February 16th 05, 12:50 AM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:

One of the oldest and most despicable of freak lies: questioning my sanity
as an excuse for their cowardice.

Scott, everyone who observes your behavior on this newsgroup for even
one day questions your sanity. Pursuing the same dorky vendetta for 6
years now, ranting day in and day out. Face it, you're insane. You
need psychiatric help, probably in an in-patient form. Which means no
Internet priviledges for you. Here a URL that might be able to help:
http://www.highlinementalhealth.org/index.php?option=content&task=section&id=4&Itemid= 38.

It's just too bad that lobotomies have fallen out of fashion; I really
sense that one could help you.

Dave
Old February 16th 05, 01:58 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

Scott Abraham wrote:

One of the oldest and most despicable of freak lies: questioning my
sanity as an excuse for their cowardice.

Scott, everyone who observes your behavior on this newsgroup for even one
day questions your sanity.

The same sick lies, the same defamations, the same diminishing the truth
teller by telling gross lies about his sanity.

It's not a lie. You are emotionally disturbed. Ask anyone on this
newsgroup.

It's too bad duels have fallen out of fashion. I'd love to challenge you
in person.

There you go threatening again.

You don't need a lobotomy, but you do need serious psychiatric help from
a qualified mental health professional.

Dave
Old February 16th 05, 05:57 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:

One of the oldest and most despicable of freak lies: questioning my
sanity as an excuse for their cowardice.

Scott, everyone who observes your behavior on this newsgroup for even one
day questions your sanity.

The same sick lies, the same defamations, the same diminishing the truth
teller by telling gross lies about his sanity.

It's not a lie. You are emotionally disturbed. Ask anyone on this
newsgroup.

It's a lie and you are a pathetic pathological liar.

Nope, it's the truth. You have serious mental problems, or you
wouldn't act in the way that you do. Raging on for SIX YEARS about
trivial slights. Still obsessed with events that happened long ago.
Anyone who posts here, or just happens by here, will tell you the same
thing. You need therapy.

It's too bad duels have fallen out of fashion. I'd love to challenge
you in person.

There you go threatening again.

Exactly. Call me insane in person and find out what happens,

Thanks for acknowledging that you're threatening me.

You're emotionally disturbed. You need psychiatric treatment.
Unfortunately, you'll probably never get any, unless it's by a court
order.

Dave
Old February 16th 05, 09:11 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:

Amazing. A sick stalking pathological liar trying to convince me that I'm
nuts. RSA at its finest. Of course, YOU could have a personality disorder.
Indeed, you do. But you project your own insanity onto me.

Ask yourself this question. What is the probability that there are
dozens and dozens of "pathological liars", "psychopaths", "stalkers",
etc. all on the same newsgroup, vs. the probability that there is one
person on the group with severe psychological and emotional problems in
relating to others? What's more likely? What's the simpler explanation?

Raging? Calling you an asshole is raging? Now if I stalked you, lied about
you, and committed felonies to harass you, I'd call that raging. Objecting
to your lies is not raging, Stallard. Clue time. Pathological liars are
filled with rage, pathological liar.

You're filled with rage, that's clear. And you're a liar, that's been
proven. Most would say a pathological liar, in the way you make up
bizarre stories that aren't true, like having gone to Vietnam as a
combat journalist, etc.

Actually, there are plenty of people who posted here who think YOU need
therapy while serving a jail sentence.

I really don't think so. And I don't particularly think even you need
to serve a jail sentence, even though you did violate a court order not
to post here. But you do need therapy.

It's too bad duels have fallen out of fashion. I'd love to challenge
you in person.

There you go threatening again.

Exactly. Call me insane in person and find out what happens,

Thanks for acknowledging that you're threatening me.

Thanks for acknowledging that you are a pathological liar by writing that
sentence.

Excuse me? I said: "There you go threatening again", and you said
"Exactly". Then you call me a pathological liar for saying that you
threatened me? When just just admitted that very thing?

There's no logic to what you say. That's another manifestation of your
mental problems. Find yourself a psychiatrist.

Dave
Old February 17th 05, 06:57 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:

I read rsa. You've driven off all the decent people.

No, you did. And you've even admitted it. Here's what you said: "I
thought I had made sure that all decent people left this newsgroup long
ago."

As I was saying about lying? When and where did I ever claim to be a combat
journalist?

When you claimed to have been a journalist sent to Vietnam, and to have
been in combat while there. You still stand by those claims, don't you?

You are so sick you believe your own lies: you make them up, repeat them,
and then believe your own delusions are facts.

This is a perfect description of yourself!

No surprise. I know plenty of them. I am still in contact with them. They
loathe you.

Ah, the famous Silent Majority that is on your side. Tell me this, if
so many people support you, how come RSAM passed by a landslide, in
spite of your fervent opposition?

It's too bad duels have fallen out of fashion. I'd love to challenge
you in person.

There you go threatening again.

Exactly. Call me insane in person and find out what happens,

^^^^^^^^^SEE ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for acknowledging that you're threatening me.

Thanks for acknowledging that you are a pathological liar by writing that
sentence.

Excuse me? I said: "There you go threatening again", and you said
"Exactly". Then you call me a pathological liar for saying that you
threatened me? When just just admitted that very thing?

I admitted it? Go take an English comprehension class.

Re-read your words above the ^'s.

There's no logic because you are insane: you make up your own reality,
spread the filth, and believe your own lies.

Exactly what you do.

You are irrational, emotionally disturbed, and mentally ill. You need a
psychiatrist. Get treatment.

Dave
Old February 17th 05, 09:35 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Sven Golly" wrote in message
2.30...

"Scott Abraham" wrote in news:37ke85F5c40seU1
:

When and where did I ever claim to be a combat journalist? Answer the
question, freak. You make up a lie that implies I claimed to be a
professional combat journalist, prove your assertion or admit you lied.
Your duplicity is truly transparent, and grossly pathological.

Like this one?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1303cc619a1181

"Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time
ducking bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy
doing the same thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two bullet holes, but alive."

When and where did I claim to be a "combat journalist"? There is a big
difference between a scared college journalist (which is all I ever stated)
and a "combat journalist".

There is a big difference between claiming to have gone to Vietnam and
actually having gone there. There's a big difference between claiming
to have been in combat in Vietnam and actually having experienced that.
There is a big difference between claiming to have received two bullet
holes in Vietnam and actually having received them. There is a big
difference between fantasy and reality in general. Unfortunately, you
cannot perceive that difference, because you are psychologically disturbed.

Dave
Old February 17th 05, 10:26 PM

Hey, nobody here claims you ****ed Kerrison. We all know she turned
you down which sent you off the deep end.

Just some more of your delusions.

Why don't you tell us all about the Kennedy story? That should be fun.

Old February 17th 05, 11:27 PM
vern93

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Assholes attract assholes... That's a very
simple explanation...

Spottswoode* was far more eloquent.

(*"Team America"reference)
Old February 18th 05, 12:31 AM
miles

Scott Abraham wrote:

Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a combat
jounalist and couldn't find one.

You forget your own crap? Too bad Google doesn't forget.

Scott Abraham: "Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain