Decisions, decisions

Old November 29th 03, 04:17 PM
toz

Default Decisions, decisions

Looking for some advice from anyone who has skied rossignol mountain
viper 9.9 and scream 10 pilots (2002 model). I find myself in
possession of both of these skis but really I can only take one away
on holiday.

I have skied the rossies before and loved them. In europe most of my
skiing is on piste but these skies seemed quite happy in virgin
powder. I think they are definitely lighter than the salomons.

I have just been given the salomons which are newer technology and
have some great reviews. I am also off to panorama for a holiday and
the screams look like they may have even more floatation.

Any suggestions (apart from keep both!).

Toz
Old November 30th 03, 08:43 AM
toz

You mean like some carver plus 2s? I have some of these too so what I
really need is a large excess baggage allowance and some porters -:

AstroPax wrote in message . ..
On 29 Nov 2003 09:17:18 -0800, (toz) wrote:

Any suggestions (apart from keep both!).

Yea, keep neither...stay off of that French crap altogether.

I recommend a good pair of Volkl's.

-Astro

---
maximum exposure f/2.8