Scott Abraham Misses Appointment at Alta

Old February 18th 05, 06:18 PM
Dave Stallard

Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"miles" wrote in message
news:MDbRd.16545$Tt.9229@fed1read05...

Scott Abraham wrote:

Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a combat
jounalist and couldn't find one.

You said you were a journalist in Nam being shot at and shooting back.
This would be a combat situation.

Big difference between that and being a "combat journalist".
Those guys go looking for trouble, and I was doing my best to stay away from
it. Not to mention they are paid, professional, and employed by news
organizations a helluva lot more sophisticated than a college newspaper.

Of the 1742 Americans who were accredited reporters in Vietnam from
1965-1973, Not one was accredited with a College or University
Newspaper. If one couldn't get accreditation, and sign "the pledge",
then they weren't there as a reporter, or couldn't press credentials to
report on the Vietnam War.

This is the real point. Scott's claims are absurd on their face. Not
only did what he say not happen, it couldn't have happened. Yet he he
still holds to his story. That's the most pathetic thing I can imagine.

Dave
Old February 18th 05, 06:26 PM
Dave Stallard

Scott Abraham wrote:
"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

Scott Abraham wrote:

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
4.12.30...

"Scott Abraham" wrote in news:37ke85F5c40seU1
:

When and where did I ever claim to be a combat journalist? Answer the
question, freak. You make up a lie that implies I claimed to be a
professional combat journalist, prove your assertion or admit you lied.
Your duplicity is truly transparent, and grossly pathological.

Like this one?

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1303cc619a1181

"Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time
ducking bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy
doing the same thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two bullet holes, but alive."

When and where did I claim to be a "combat journalist"? There is a big
difference between a scared college journalist (which is all I ever
stated) and a "combat journalist".

There is a big difference between claiming to have gone to Vietnam and
actually having gone there.

I should know.

Yes, you SHOULD know, but you're delusional. And a liar.

Scott, suppose I claimed to have traveled in space and walked on the
moon. And that I continued to hold to this claim despite its absurdity.
Now suppose someone (reasonably) said "Dave Stallard falsely claims to
have been an astronaut", and I retorted "That's a lie! I never claimed
to have been an astronaut. Show me where I ever claimed to have been an
astronaut. There's a big difference between me, a scared kid travelling
in space, and a professional astronaut trained by NASA". Do you see how
absurd that would be?

No, of course you don't - I forgot you're insane.

Dave
Old February 18th 05, 06:38 PM
Richard Henry

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
Ted Waldron wrote:

Scott Abraham wrote:

[...]

Scott's Vietnam story was BS the first time I heard it. Look at the
background: he was trying to scare off someone ("Jeremy") and was trying to
look tough.

Later he got confused about the number of wounds and had to invent a "magic
bullet" (one bullet, two wounds) just like the Warren Commission.

Old February 18th 05, 09:27 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:20:34 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

I've written a lot of truth.

Where? When Scott? Please elaborate as to what is not pure
drivel, and what is not driven by revenge and hatred.

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!
Old February 18th 05, 10:09 PM
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:02:38 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
wrote this crap:

Strange. Both Kerrison and I have a different opinion. I never ****ed
anyone so ugly in my life.

You've admitted to ****ing sheep, other farm animals, and carney
freaks, you ****ing liar.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old February 19th 05, 11:41 AM
Dick Gozinya

wrote this crap:

Strange. Both Kerrison and I have a different opinion. I never ****ed
anyone so ugly in my life.

You've admitted to ****ing sheep, other farm animals, and carney
freaks, you ****ing liar.

Game, set, match to Mr. Horvath

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!
Old February 19th 05, 01:35 PM
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:28:33 -0500, Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

Not to mention he was too busy playing basketball in crowd-packed
arenas, running with Steve Prefontaine, bartending and working fire
lines to have time for a wartime junket to Vietnam.

Not to mention running the mile in 4:20. Not to mention marching with
Martin Luther King.

And writing novels with Robert Heinlein.

Jesus, what a lying loser.

Dave

He needs an injection of lead directly into his brain.