rsam

Old June 15th 13, 12:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

Default rsam

None of my posts are showing up.
Old June 15th 13, 01:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

VtSkier wrote:
None of my posts are showing up.

It is semi broken, one or two of my earlier posts did not show.

& those with no life continue to babble about reasons for continuing the
inane drivel.

So it semi broken on two fronts so you are not missing much.

Do you every leave VT and get near a real city? Going to spend a bit of
August in Hull and we are think of a beach barbecue gathering day. A day
in the sun on the Atlantic we can entertain our self's by seeing how far
we can toss my child into the waves.

Eat at Jakes!
http://www.jakesseafoods.com/

Old June 15th 13, 03:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

On 6/15/2013 9:23 AM, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
None of my posts are showing up.

It is semi broken, one or two of my earlier posts did not show.

& those with no life continue to babble about reasons for continuing the
inane drivel.

So it semi broken on two fronts so you are not missing much.

'sokay. I'll try from time to time to see if it changes.

Do you every leave VT and get near a real city? Going to spend a bit of
August in Hull and we are think of a beach barbecue gathering day. A day
in the sun on the Atlantic we can entertain our self's by seeing how far
we can toss my child into the waves.

Eat at Jakes!
http://www.jakesseafoods.com/

Nah, I know where Hull is and I know I have to brave Boston traffic to
get there. I do Logan once every couple of years and that's enough city
traffic for me. When we need ocean we head for Maine. A dozen days in
July with grandkids (and they are grand) near Popham Beach.

And for an (ob)skiing comment. I had a problem with my new Apex boots
and the company did a stand-up job of replacing what they call "the
walking boot". That's the part of the system that resembles greatly a
snowboard boot. Thank you Apex. And not only that, I got my Dabello
boots to be bearable for a whole day. Might take those to California
when we go near Christmas next.

RSAM klaus Alpine Skiing 11 November 10th 04 09:51 PM
RSAM Marty Alpine Skiing 20 August 28th 04 06:04 PM
RSAM? Chuck Alpine Skiing 1 June 22nd 04 11:16 PM
Rsa'ers & Rsam'ers Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing (moderated) 5 November 26th 03 05:02 PM
Rsa'ers & Rsam'ers scottabe Alpine Skiing 9 November 22nd 03 09:02 PM