it

Old June 11th 13, 03:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Default it

The blowup took place in March 1999, his courtroom debacle in November 1999.
Modus Operendi - Schmooze until he could find an opening and then take advantage to the
Point of being a parasite. If you didn't buy into its program, he would bully and threaten, mostly behind
The scene until he got what he wanted including chasing people off the Internet. In 1999, things changed.
People who had been victimized started comparing notes about his behavior and started fighting back.
As his lies etc. have become more or less common knowledge, his parasitic lifestyle has become more
Problematic to maintain. With his increasing isolation, he has become more and more cartoonish and desperate.
Obviously, his lifestyle choices are having a big impact on his health and cognitive abilities but no one should ever
Provide him with personal info.

Most of the original members of this group have maintained their relationships and still socialize, albeit elsewhere.

Think of Rsa of the newsgroup version of Detroit. Why waste your time barricading your door and keeping defensive
Weapons around when a simple relocation will provide you everything you need. Urban renewal is not possible until IT
Succumbs to DKA or his BO brings a fatal cockroach infestation.

Time is precious, don't waste any on this worthless sack of ****.
Old June 11th 13, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Every time you open your mouth, you just confirm, everything that's been said about you.
Google has provided an excellent source of disproving all of your worthless denials. The only reason
You stick around here is 1.) trying to resurrect your parasitic lifestyle and 2.) you've got no other
Place to go which is really pathetic. Seriously, try washing your clothes, bathing with soap and visit a dentist (do they cover
That under Medicaid).

Old June 11th 13, 05:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

On 6/11/2013 2:33 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 06/10/2013 05:29 PM, VtSkier wrote:

On 6/10/2013 6:38 PM, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
On 6/10/2013 5:54 PM, wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2013 4:44:58 PM UTC-5, Dick G wrote:
I see it is still here. How many years has it been? I cant remember
the start date. I do remember all the BS over the years. Time to
update the FAQ

More like -- time to do an rmgroup. We can move to RSAM.

We have a moderated group. Nobody uses it.

nobody talks skiing.....

You've noticed. You, me, lal, Bev and a couple of others do. Not many
though. The only reason I'm here is because I refuse to let "it" push me
away.

Ditto. Facebook is no substitute.

My new boots are too big, but maybe I can fix them -- I have some gasket
cork. My skis are all waxed, waiting for next year. Only six months to
go.

Ski shops sell what is called a "shim". It's the shape of a foot, of
stiff material and has no arch. It's designed to go into the shell under
the liner/inner boot. A 1/8" shim will reduce the volume of a ski boot
an amazing amount. You can probably make one out of gasket cork. I'd try
hard rubber gasket material first. Less compressible. If the foot board
is removable, use it as a pattern for your shim. If not cut and try.
This same method will also raise you foot up enough so that you are not
rubbing around your ankle bone. The shim can also be for the front or
rear of the boot. Doesn't need to be the whole length.

Old June 11th 13, 05:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, June 10, 2013 9:10:58 PM UTC-5, Walt wrote:

BTW, RSAM is broken, and nobody is interested in fixing it, including
me, so a rm group on this group is ill-advised. If someone wants to put
in the legwork to make RSAM work again I'll be happy to participate
there; for myself I have more important things to do with my life.

Try posting to RSAM now.
Old June 11th 13, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

ROTFLAO Yeah, it's dead because all the people who were active here left because
They wanted nothing to do with you and they created sites that you couldn't hack into, infiltrate or otherwise
Gain entry. You were effectively banned and nothing you do will ever change that. No one wants anything to do
With your smelly abusive carcass.LOL The ultimate revenge is that you'll never ever get over it. Your life is so
pathetic and worthless, you'll carry this crap to your grave. Now, that is funny.
Old June 11th 13, 09:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

VtSkier wrote:
On 6/10/2013 5:54 PM, wrote:
[...]

I made one out of some 3/8" hard rubber stuff -- that's how much space I
need to fill. I have to get boots that are too big to get enough width
across the ball of the left foot to deal with the destroyed toe joint
from smashing a rock when I was dirtriding 30 years ago.

I'd try
hard rubber gasket material first. Less compressible. If the foot board
is removable, use it as a pattern for your shim. If not cut and try.
This same method will also raise you foot up enough so that you are not
rubbing around your ankle bone. The shim can also be for the front or
rear of the boot. Doesn't need to be the whole length.

The problem is that with the shim in place I can't get my foot into the
boot -- the bad joint won't bend enough. I can get my right foot in,
but not my left.

What I'm thinking of doing is cutting a strip of cork to fit under and
along the overlapping edge, in effect giving me tighter settings with
the latches.

My old boots (Nordica Air F9 Syntech, same size as the new Nordica GP
05s [only markings I could find] ) have a super-loose walking feature,
which means I can tighten them as much as I need. They're not new
either, but I can get my feet inside in their normal state -- there's
just too much slop. I've also got a lot of Dr. Scholl "orthotics" that I
can tweak around with. Yeah, I know, off-the-shelf orthotics aren't
REALLY orthotics, but the do some things just fine.

I'll work harder on the project the closer it gets to snow-time :-)

--
Cheers, Bev
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
Old June 12th 13, 01:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

I like the sticky backed neoprene. They sell it in different thicknesses and it's cheap. Amazon I think.

Old June 12th 13, 01:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:40:51 AM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
[...]

Well, it never considered that google would save all the lies IMO. I never had a use for it so never really fell into the "take advantage" stage. I sold it some lift tickets that I wasn't going to use anyway. But it's blustering was always pretty transparent. Those were the early days. Most people vastly overestimated their skiing ability too. Not as much as trunky, and not as offensive when doing it, but still. Not a big deal.

I'm getting the drift that trunky is backing off of the Vietnam escapade? Has anyone got it to confirm the trip lately?

Old June 12th 13, 02:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:06:38 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
ROTFLAO Yeah, it's dead because all the people who were active here left becaus
They wanted nothing to do with you and they created sites that you couldn't hack into, infiltrate or otherwise
Gain entry. You were effectively banned and nothing you do will ever change that. No one wants anything to do
With your smelly abusive carcass.LOL The ultimate revenge is that you'll never ever get over it. Your life is so
pathetic and worthless, you'll carry this crap to your grave. Now, that is funny.

You know, in a way, trunky could be responsible indirectly for the growth of private groups and websites. There aren't many out there as repulsive and repetitive that can force people away from an open forum like newsgroups.