Know where to get a list of xc ski clubs?

Old September 25th 03, 08:39 PM
Mike

Default Know where to get a list of xc ski clubs?

Jeff: http://www.nordicskiracer.com/People/Teams.asp for Michigan (and Ohio) teams.

Mike
Old September 26th 03, 12:59 AM
Matt Morency

Jeff,
Here is a listing of newengland clubs, http://www.nensa.net/clubs/Clubs.php3

Matt

Jeff Potter wrote in message ...
Just wondering.

I'm thinking of offering Pete's book to them at a big discount for use
in fundraising.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old September 26th 03, 11:15 AM
Jay Tegeder

Contact John Downing at xcskiworld.com. I thinhk he has a big list of
ski clubs in his data base.

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT

Old September 27th 03, 11:43 AM
Philip Nelson

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:32:48 -0400, Jeff Potter wrote:

Just wondering.

I'm thinking of offering Pete's book to them at a big discount for use
in fundraising.

I can send you a list of wisconsin clubs. contact me at
(remove the nospamplease part!)
Old September 30th 03, 05:21 PM
Jeff Potter

Thanks, all. I did a ski calendar decades ago and quickly found a national
club list. I need a complete one. I'll call some of those natl outfits.
Sadly I think there's more fuss about list-sharing these days. Back in the
day everyone shared when it made sense to.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old October 3rd 03, 04:04 PM
Matt Morency

Here is a national list:http://internal.ussa.org/mps/public/clubdirectory.asp
Unfortunately it has all ussa registered clubs not just nordic.
--Matt

Jeff Potter wrote in message ...
Thanks, all. I did a ski calendar decades ago and quickly found a national
club list. I need a complete one. I'll call some of those natl outfits.
Sadly I think there's more fuss about list-sharing these days. Back in the
day everyone shared when it made sense to.

--

Jeff Potter
****
*Out Your Backdoor * http://www.outyourbackdoor.com
publisher of outdoor/indoor do-it-yourself culture...
...offering "small world" views on bikes, bows, books, movies...
...rare books on ski, bike, boat culture, plus a Gulf Coast thriller
about smalltown smuggling ... more radical novels coming up!
...original downloadable music ... and articles galore!
plus national "Off the Beaten Path" travel forums! HOLY SMOKES!

CLUBS AND PUBS IN KITZBUHEL k European Ski Resorts 1 March 12th 04 01:04 PM
Paradiski list pass prices! PG European Ski Resorts 6 January 17th 04 09:29 PM
Vail / Breckenridge Group Discounted List Tickets American Ski Club Association North American Ski Resorts 2 December 20th 03 09:00 PM
Postal Lottery R Dawson Snowboarding 0 November 25th 03 10:29 AM
Anyone know where to get an XC retailer mailing list? Jeff Potter Nordic Skiing 0 September 15th 03 04:13 PM