First day back on snow after our Big Storm: nice!

Old January 5th 04, 10:30 PM
Jeff Potter

Default First day back on snow after our Big Storm: nice!

So it's been, what, almost 3 weeks of LAMENESS due to COLD blech. It's
great to get back outside. I feel like a darn POW.

So for my first active day I hope I didn't overdo it.

We got about 5" of snow last night. It got very dark around 3pm
yesterday. I was hoping for a real Big Dump but we did OK.

So I shoveled 100 yds of driveway this a.m.

Then skied an hour.

Then pulled my tracksetter a half-hour.

Time to play catchup! Got til Jan 17! ...Uh...oh well.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old January 5th 04, 10:57 PM
Kenneth A. Tabacsko

where are youfrom Jeff...Lansing area? Was up around Crystal Mountain
over the weekend and we had tohike...better chance to work on my
chipping than skiing! Ken in saginaw

Old January 6th 04, 12:47 AM
Jeff Potter

Yeah, I'm near Lansing. We also went up north last weekend to our new
Property in Idlewild (by Baldwin). Snowless pics at OYB site. I should've
done some driveway entrance smoothing and stump-chopping---it was above
freezing and the dirt was soft. I'm guessing that Crystal is an hour
further north of our lot. On Sunday after we were home the storm hit.

Old January 6th 04, 10:57 AM
Edward Dox

POW? Is that Prisoner of Weather? How apt!

Jeff Potter wrote:

[...]

Heavy Snow Warning AstroPax Snowboarding 0 April 18th 04 12:11 AM
Where is good snow, when coming from Nice? paul European Ski Resorts 3 April 2nd 04 09:44 PM
Another teaser snow storm ... J999w Nordic Skiing 2 December 18th 03 04:33 AM
Skiing in Utah BRL Nordic Skiing 5 November 25th 03 07:43 PM
SNOW ... ROAD TRIP ! J999w Nordic Skiing 3 November 14th 03 04:25 PM