How the Terrorist Conspiracy Works

Old January 6th 04, 08:54 PM
scottabe

Default How the Terrorist Conspiracy Works

The silence of the terrorists is no accident.
On several occasions when they were planning real world harassment, the word
has gotten out to the sick psychopathic stalkers who dominate this
newsgroup. For five years, curious coincidences happened where the wackos
all stopped lying and defaming and stalking at the same time.
This is one of those times.
What they want is for any observer to come to the conclusion that this sick
sewer is a healthy place, and they aren't as vile as they usually are. They
figure the naive observer won't know about google, won't believe they can be
such incredibly gross criminals and liars.
The word went out on the criminal conspiracy email list, and all the sick
stalkers are suddenly quiet.
Same old, same old. They are so predictable. About the tenth time this has
happened (starting at the beginning when they were conning a judge and a cop
while committing felonies and perjury) and it continues today.
But they will fool no one.
This short hiatus fools no one. It merely confirms the existence of a
criminal conspiracy of harassment, defamation, and real world crimes.

Old January 7th 04, 03:02 PM
BoftheW

In article , scottabe says...

[...]

Maybe they are just skiing?

BoftheW

Old January 7th 04, 03:22 PM
scottabe

in article , BoftheW at
wrote on 1/7/04 8:02 AM:

In article , scottabe says...

[...]

Most of them rarely ski. Keep on denying the reality of a five year
organized campaign of harassment, defamation, and real world stalking. This
isn't the first time they've gone after my counselor's license, and won't be
the last.
You have no objection to that kind of criminal behavior, do you?

Old January 7th 04, 08:16 PM
Sue

In message , BoftheW
writes
This short hiatus fools no one. It merely confirms the existence of a
criminal conspiracy of harassment, defamation, and real world crimes.

Maybe they are just skiing?

You obviously don't belong to any conspiracy e-mail lists.

What happens is, whenever the conspiracy becomes at all active, the
number of e-mails shoots up from a few a week to dozens every day.
Then, messages cross in the mail and get mixed up so people send even
more messages to try to find out what's going on.
The messages snowball and the conspirators have no time to do anything
except read conspiracy messages.

That keeps them off RSA until their mailboxes fill up and they say "To
hell with it!" and delete the lot. Then the cycle starts again.
--
Sue ];(

No conspiracy has ever conspired successfully by e-mail.
Old January 7th 04, 09:48 PM
The Real Bev

BoftheW wrote:

This short hiatus fools no one. It merely confirms the existence of a
criminal conspiracy of harassment, defamation, and real world crimes.

Maybe they are just skiing?

Lordy, sometimes my sigfiles are screamingly appropriate...

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old January 8th 04, 09:34 AM
hhh

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , The Real Bev at
wrote on 1/7/04 2:48 PM:

Clue time, Bev. I've heard from three separate people who were on the

list,
all of them who have recanted in private.

Ah, your imaginary friends again.

Old January 9th 04, 04:04 AM
Thwockeeeey

"Olaf Timandahaff"
wrote

Here's another insane idea:
There must be at _least_ TWO factions in this conspiracy of
pathological sociopathic wack0's, as yesterdays experiment proved
[or not]

There are at least five factions that I know of.

First there were the O.G. Dweebs, who kvetched a
lot but never achieved anything. Most of whom
have moved on to better things.

Then there was Team Satin, the crossdressers who
actually managed to do substantial damage, mostly
to themselves, and have, consequentially, moved on
to better things. (mostly)

They were followed by the Hystericals, who shrieked
a lot, but achieved nothing.

Then there was the last alliance, who kvetched and
kvetched until a bonafide internet flamer came along
and made the moderated group happen (as a piece of
internet performance art, no less). Nonetheless, this
was the most impressive "IYF" yet achieved.

Now we have Los Locos, who are working their own angle
on the resident loon. Of course they will achieve
nothing, but we are powerless to stop them in their folly.

Sorry, noone's picked you up yet, Olaf. I know who you are,
and would vouch for you, but I'm retired now.

Just gonna sit on my porch and laugh.

-t

-t

Old January 9th 04, 04:20 AM
scottabe

in article , Thwockeeeey at
wrote on 1/8/04 9:04 PM:

"Olaf Timandahaff"
wrote

Here's another insane idea:
There must be at _least_ TWO factions in this conspiracy of
pathological sociopathic wack0's, as yesterdays experiment proved
[or not]

There are at least five factions that I know of.

First there were the O.G. Dweebs, who kvetched a
lot but never achieved anything. Most of whom
have moved on to better things.

Oh, you mean the ones that managed to lie their way into conning a judge and
a cop in a mad, insane attempt to silence the truth?

Then there was Team Satin, the crossdressers who
actually managed to do substantial damage, mostly
to themselves, and have, consequentially, moved on
to better things. (mostly)

Better drugs, probably. I can only hope you damage yourselves some more.

They were followed by the Hystericals, who shrieked
a lot, but achieved nothing.

You sure shrieked plenty.

Then there was the last alliance, who kvetched and
kvetched until a bonafide internet flamer came along
and made the moderated group happen (as a piece of
internet performance art, no less). Nonetheless, this
was the most impressive "IYF" yet achieved.

Forming a terrorist newsgroup where only the truth is censored is an IYF?
Lying to accomplish a hollow victory with a pathetic newsgroup? BWHAHAHAHA

Now we have Los Locos, who are working their own angle
on the resident loon. Of course they will achieve
nothing, but we are powerless to stop them in their folly.

Tell the truth, sociopaths call you a loon.

Sorry, noone's picked you up yet, Olaf. I know who you are,
and would vouch for you, but I'm retired now.

You still remember how to lie.

Just gonna sit on my porch and laugh.

Not as hard as I laugh at you. What kind of pathetic coward commits
felonies over a stupid newsgroup? That's YOU, Leonard.