Scottee's last day

Old May 23rd 07, 05:44 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Scottee's last day

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
.com...
On Mon, 21 May 2007 19:25:35 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

Ring.

Hi, I'm Dickless Horvath. I'm considering suicide. I'm going to show up
in
front of Scott Abraham and give him some ****.

"Give him some ****"? No. I'm going to give him some serious medical
emergencies.

Anytime, freak.

Too bad Coward Scottee never shows up where he says he is.

How would you know? None of you ever showed up. Of course, you couldn't.
They wouldn't let you out of prison, eh, freak?

Old May 23rd 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 21, 6:32 pm, Harry wrote:
snip

You forgot-He has no money to buy bullets.

Nothing for you to be afraid of, eh?
Odd that you mention it. Ever hear of Glazer's? Just picked up some for
the 45. And a couple of boxes for the Makarov, so I can do some shooting in
the desert.

Old May 23rd 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
.com...
On 22 May 2007 05:39:38 -0700, Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

On May 21, 6:32 pm, Harry wrote:
snip

You forgot-He has no money to buy bullets.

You forgot. He steals stuff from the homeless shelter, and sells it
on E-bay. How do you think he bought that riceburner?

Amazing. What a pathetic, laughable, truly vile coward. And he is welcomed
back with hosannas to this ********.
Hey, Horvie? Did you make any money giving head in prison?

Old May 23rd 07, 05:47 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Holy ****, somebody actually has the balls to tell the freaks they are
assholes. Naturally, he takes a cheap shot at me, but this is progress.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Bob F" wrote in message
news

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message

A pile of crude crap

If this really necessary. It is really in very bad taste. Scott is really
obnoxious, but why on earth do you idiots keep egging him on? Block him
and forget him.

Bob

Old May 23rd 07, 05:48 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"pigo" wrote in message
oups.com...

A pile of crude crap

If this really necessary. It is really in very bad taste. Scott is
really obnoxious, but why on earth do you idiots keep egging him on?
Block him and forget him.

Bob

C'mon! We can hope.

How pathetic. How Bob Thompson.

Old May 23rd 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Harry Weiner wrote:
On Mon, 21 May 2007 17:37:54 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

In article ,
Harry wrote:

RIIIIING!

Horvath!!! My yachter! Where have you been? Tell us of you adventures.

I've accumulated 350G in a safety deposit box. My comic book
collection is worth a fortune. (I've got the very first issue of
Silver Surfer.) My Harley collection is worth a King's ransom. My
house is now worth a ****load. The property my father bought in
Florida is lakefront property, and riverfront property. It's now
worth a bazillion dollars.

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah. You know I'm a retired military
officer. The State Attorney General just sent me a letter saying that
because I am one one of the State's leading and most respected
citizens, I'm being recommended to the Gov to fill an important post.

Oh yeah. I'm engaged to one of the most beautiful and wonderful
ladies in the world.

PPOSTFU

Hey, all we need is TM back, and our lives would be complete !
Old May 23rd 07, 07:22 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Nothing for you to be afraid of, eh?
Odd that you mention it. Ever hear of Glazer's? Just picked up some for
the 45. And a couple of boxes for the Makarov, so I can do some shooting in
the desert.

Why should he be afraid of you target shooting in the desert? Are you a
really bad shot?

First thing, you big silly, it's Glaser with an "s." Guess you've only
just heard people talk about them.

Second thing, you big goose, unless your doing your target shooting in
an airplane or a school, you don't need Glaser safety slugs.

Third, you adorable little wanna-be, not even air marshals use those
things.

Fourth, you are an ADORABLE poster child for gun control. Thanks a lot,
internet tough guy.

Fifth, by "45" I think you mean Twinkie (tm) and by "Makarov" I think
you mean Cheetos.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
Old May 23rd 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default He's baaaaaaack. (was something even more irrelevant)

Harry Weiner wrote:

I've accumulated 350G in a safety deposit box.

350 grams of what?

My comic book collection is worth a fortune cookie.

And it says what? "Don't tell me what to do, dumbass"?

My house is now worth a ****load.

With or without the old Chevy and the broken washing machine in the
front yard?

The property my father bought in
Florida is lakefront property, and riverfront property.

Also known as swamp. Or to use the PC term "wetlands"

The State Attorney General just sent me a letter saying that
because I am one one of the State's leading and most respected
citizens, I'm being recommended to the Gov to fill an important post.

Yep. It's called "campaign donor".

Oh yeah. I'm engaged to one of the most beautiful and wonderful
ladies in the world.

A female this time? Well I'll be.

//Walt
Old May 23rd 07, 08:17 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message

First thing, I carried them for years. **** yourself, freak.

Second thing, you big goose, unless your doing your target shooting in
an airplane or a school, you don't need Glaser safety slugs.

Second thing, I bought 500 rounds for the Mak, military ball. **** yourself
again. Target shooting with Glaser ammo is about as dumb as arguing with a
psychopath. Too damn expensive, too.

Third, you adorable little wanna-be, not even air marshals use those
things.

I know people who do. People who know what they are doing. Considering a
retired Green Beanie suggested it for a job I do for him, I'll take his word
instead of yours.

Fourth, you are an ADORABLE poster child for gun control. Thanks a lot,
internet tough guy.

I control my weapon quite well, thank you. YOU are an adorable poster child
for gun ownership: a stalking, dickless freak who is part of a gang of
internet terrorists who have repeatedly threatened my life.
And never tried to make good on their threats.....because it could get them
killed.
Kool.

Fifth, by "45" I think you mean Twinkie (tm) and by "Makarov" I think
you mean Cheetos.

Fifth, come visit and find out. Happy to show them to you. Unloaded, of
course: I don't need a weapon to handle a bitch like you.

Old May 23rd 07, 08:54 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Two Buddha wrote:

I know people who do. People who know what they are doing. Considering a
retired Green Beanie suggested it for a job I do for him, I'll take his word
instead of yours.

Oh, Scat, I get all wet when you talk tough like this.

Fourth, you are an ADORABLE poster child for gun control. Thanks a lot,
internet tough guy.

I control my weapon quite well, thank you.

That's NOT what I wanna hear.