Scottee's last day

Old May 26th 07, 07:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Scottee's last day

Two Buddha wrote:
"Dave Cartman" wrote in message

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

First thing, I carried them for years. **** yourself, freak.

I think it's well established that you are neither ex-military nor
ex-law enforcement and you get consistently quiet when asked about a
concealed carry permit... so you're either lying or admitting to a crime.

Well established? Lying? You really like making up whoppers, eh, freak?
I never claimed to have served. Period. The rest is a complete
fabrication. Typical, dumb****.

This is progress Scat, finally admitting that your claims to have been
in law-enforcement "is a complete fabrication". Well done, keep it up.
Old May 26th 07, 07:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default How sick do you have to be? Roger Tilsbury is certainly sickenough

Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

Good. Because you've threatened my life, and I want you to be sure you
know what can happen to you if you try to make good on your threats.

ROFL. Wishing you were dead is NOT a death threat LOL

Anytime you want to try and make me dead, you sick freak, come get some.

I am not now and have never threatened to kill you, so why would would I
"come get some" ? I fully expect you to pop a big vein in your head
pretty soon if you continue this level of rage. Perhaps I should stop
taunting you as that could be construed as contributing to your death...

Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.
How sick do you have to be to want someone dead for telling the truth on a
stupid newsgroup?

That's not why I'd like to see you dead (begging the question of whether
you have ever told the truth here). No, it's because you are a complete
waste of space and do active damage everywhere you go in life.
Old May 26th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 26 May 2007 08:14:53 +0100, BrritSki
wrote this crap:

I think it's well established that you are neither ex-military nor
ex-law enforcement and you get consistently quiet when asked about a
concealed carry permit... so you're either lying or admitting to a crime.

Well established? Lying? You really like making up whoppers, eh, freak?
I never claimed to have served.

Then try to explain this:

From: Scott Abraham
Subject: Nam on my mind
Date: 1999/05/02
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

All of this bull**** about The Land of Bad Things is causing the
residual Agent Orange (and a ****load of Hanoi Gold I smoked, along
with the acid) to induce flashbacks.
I havn't been sleeping well. I keep having nightmares, tossing and
turning, my body soaked in fear sweat.
I'm back in that hot and stinky place, stuck on that bare hilltop, the
rain cutting visibility down to a hundred yards, the mud a thing that
seems to have a will of its own.
The stink of cordite fills my nostrils. The gorge rises in my throat,
tasting of another of those scrufulous barbecue pork c-rats.
I'm down to my last mag. Everyone else is dead, their bodies propped
in the eerie positions they found as they fell.
I could swear they are praying.
Charlie is out there behind the wire, massing for the final charge
that will overrun my shallow hole in the ground.
I can hear them moving, and they start to chant:

Ho, Ho, K2 Ho
Ho, Ho, Olin Ho

I peer over the sandbags, and see them charge. They can't walk
through the mud, so they have planks on their feet covered with skins,
sticks in their hands, dressed from head to foot in black Patagucci.
They reek of patchouli oil.
I scream, "Come and get it, you pinna slopes!"
I fire until the barrel glows cherry red, and never run out of rounds.

They all fall down, but then get up and keep coming. They get closer,
and I can see the duct tape hanging in shreds from their garments.
Two are carrying the oddest thing. It looks like a park bench, and
taped to the bench is the ELB, naked, moaning "Suckee, ****ee, seven
and three".
I know what will happen if they capture me. I pull my Randall, grab
the Pride, and scream "You'll never take me alive, coppers"
Then I wake up, shivering in mortal terror.

Two Buddha, War Hero

Vail: Sweet dreams

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old May 28th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 24 May 2007 22:17:20 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

There's no such thing as identical boats. I've raced a lot of
one-design, and every boat is different. And most match racing is
box-rule classes, not strict one-design.

So who were you match racing against? Orange Crate?
Choir Loft? Time Out? Atomic Dog? Who?

Orange Crate didn't race, Chair Lift and Atomic Dog are in a different
class. We lost to Breakaway, and we beat Wingjamming.

Old May 28th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 25 May 2007 06:17:20 +0100, BrritSki
wrote this crap:

It's just occurred to me that Horvie reappears just after the Oracle
loss in the America's Cup semifinal. Coincidence ?

Probably not.

Old June 14th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

Two Buddha wrote:

Good. Because you've threatened my life, and I want you to be sure you
know what can happen to you if you try to make good on your threats.

ROFL. Wishing you were dead is NOT a death threat LOL

Anytime you want to try and make me dead, you sick freak, come get some.

I am not now and have never threatened to kill you, so why would would I
"come get some" ?

Bull****. You have been part of a criminal conspiracy that has repeatedly
threatened my life and repeatedly encouraged insane wackos to harm me. Not
to mention committing felonies yourself.

I fully expect you to pop a big vein in your head pretty soon if you
continue this level of rage. Perhaps I should stop taunting you as that
could be construed as contributing to your death...

Do it in person and find out. Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.

Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.
How sick do you have to be to want someone dead for telling the truth on
a stupid newsgroup?

That's not why I'd like to see you dead (begging the question of whether
you have ever told the truth here). No, it's because you are a complete
waste of space and do active damage everywhere you go in life.

As I said, how sick do you have to be? You know nothing of my life, you
insane stalker. I do more good in a month than you have ever done in your
entire useless life, and I don't stalk people on the net. You truly are a
deranged, dickless freak.
**** yourself again, you sick wack job.