"Madman across the Water".

Old November 16th 03, 11:52 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Default "Madman across the Water".

"Brian Sniatkowski" skrev i melding
Saddam Hussein!!!!????

Last time I looked he wasn't on this side of the ocean...unless he's

hiding in Arizona.

Saddam Hussein could be anywhere for all we know, possibly even in Arizona,
or Texas, or skiing in Vail or Whistler. Look behind you................!!

Old November 17th 03, 12:02 AM
Richard Henry

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message
"Richard Henry" skrev i melding
So on your "side of the pond" you would include UK and Ireland which

are
separated by water, but not the Middle East, which is not?

Yes, exactly, totally correct, like it or not, that is exactly how it is.
Are you familiar with the terms "ATLANTIC" and "EUROPE"? The Middle East

is
in ASIA, and has always been in ASIA, and NOT in Europe, not even Israel,
and the Middle East is NOT by the Atlantic, either. Most of Turkey is also
in Asia, like parts of Russia, as well. I clearly stated the ATLANTIC
between EUROPE and America, or between the UK/Ireland/Iceland and

Canada/the
US, not even Mexico, to be totally precise. Now, get this undisputable

fact
into your seemingly thick skulls, once and for all. Or are you all getting
slow-witted in the aging process? Get yourself a decent atlas or globus.
PLEASE................

I have an atlas right here beside me (it holds up my paper-recycling box).
It shows Asia is connected to Europe without the need to cross any pond
(admittedly, you may have to cross a few rivers along the way).

Old November 17th 03, 12:25 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"tm" skrev i melding
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
"Vern93"

argueing semantics with a Norwegian teenager.

Thank you! I am in fact nearly 35. I suppose that all this talk here
recently about sex and children makes you only think of teenagers, and
possibly even younger, you old, dirty man you.

Is this still rsa? No mention of orange shorts yet?

Orange shorts.................. Now I have mentioned it, just to make you
happy. We aim to please................!!

Old November 17th 03, 12:32 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Richard Henry" skrev i melding
newseUtb.8363$cX1.3327@fed1read02...
I have an atlas right here beside me (it holds up my paper-recycling box).
It shows Asia is connected to Europe without the need to cross any pond
(admittedly, you may have to cross a few rivers along the way).

Yes, quite true, but that does not change the fact that the crucial words
here are "ATLANTIC" and "EUROPE", no matter what. Would you describe an Arab
like Saddam as a typical European? Of course not. Arabs are not Europeans,
they are Asians, or North Africans. Many Arabs live in Europe, though, but
not Saddam.

Old November 17th 03, 01:00 AM
pigo

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message
"Richard Henry" skrev i melding
newseUtb.8363$cX1.3327@fed1read02...
I have an atlas right here beside me (it holds up my paper-recycling box).
It shows Asia is connected to Europe without the need to cross any pond
(admittedly, you may have to cross a few rivers along the way).

Yes, quite true, but that does not change the fact that the crucial words
here are "ATLANTIC" and "EUROPE", no matter what. Would you describe an Arab
like Saddam as a typical European? Of course not. Arabs are not Europeans,
they are Asians, or North Africans. Many Arabs live in Europe, though, but
not Saddam.

Have you looked around Europe lately? The place is crawling with Arabs.

And you still have to include parts of the old USSR which has parts in Europe
(STALIN) and Turkey (Arab).

Old November 17th 03, 01:09 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"CurtisLemay" skrev i melding
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.50b2ecb7b5dcfb498f2c882eb37684b0 @1068997731.cotse.net...
bored?

Yes indeed, and increasingly so. I really hate being bored, you see. Wonder
why??

Old November 17th 03, 01:20 AM
Richard Henry

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message
"tm" skrev i melding
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
"Vern93"

argueing semantics with a Norwegian teenager.

Thank you! I am in fact nearly 35. I suppose that all this talk here
recently about sex and children makes you only think of teenagers, and
possibly even younger, you old, dirty man you.

Is this still rsa? No mention of orange shorts yet?

Orange shorts.................. Now I have mentioned it, just to make you
happy. We aim to please................!!

The usual context is that you provide a photograph of yourself in white tank
top and orange shorts.

Examples are shown he

http://www.originalhooters.com/index.html

Old November 17th 03, 01:20 AM
Richard Henry

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message
Many Arabs live in Europe, though, but
not Saddam.

Please share with us your knowledge of the location of Saddam.

Old November 17th 03, 01:30 AM
Vern93

In article ,
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:

"Vern93" skrev i melding
argueing semantics with a Norwegian teenager.

Thank you! I am in fact nearly 35. I suppose that all this talk here
recently about sex and children makes you only think of teenagers, and
possibly even younger, you old, dirty man you.

Hmmmm, let me ask this a delicately as possible... Are you hot?
Old November 17th 03, 01:49 AM
Vern93

In article ,
tm wrote:

Oh yeah!!! Well, who were the first settlers here? That's right! The
Vikings! Your people. Eric the the Red in Newfoundland! Aha!!! You
Norwegians are really to blame...

Bet you can't do Eric the Red to Kevin Bacon in 4.

1) Eric the Red's son was Leif Ericsson. (999)

2) Leif Ericsson's life story "Leif Erickson, Discoverer of North
America" (2000) was directed by *THE* Phil Nibbelink.

3) Phil Nibbelink also directed "An American Tail: Fievel Goes West"
(1981) starring the voice of John Cleese.

4) John Cleese appeared in "The Big Picture" (1989) with Kevin Bacon .

How would you have done it?

Not to me a celebrity name dropper, but I was in Georgetown, Grand
Cayman last week and one of the shops had an 8x10 autographed photo of
Larry Storch on display. I dropped to my knee and bowed my headed.

Incidently, you can get from Larry Storch to Kevin Bacon in 3.

Dave