Tahoe Rocks!

Old April 13th 04, 09:09 PM
Joey

Default Tahoe Rocks!

As a relative new comer to California and all it has to offer I am
blown away by Tahoe, we spent a weekend up there last month and had an
awesome time, we have just moved over from the UK and we certainly
don't have anything like this at home. Skiing conditions were just
ideal and we had a blast of a weekend. we stayted at a freinds lodge
and drank far too much on the Saturday night, needed those beautiful
mountains to get rid of the hangover the next morning. We started the
evening on a drink called Sparks, never seen it in the UK but it is
great, like Red Bull but obviously with an alcoholic kick, I had a
look at their website and it is very cool, www.drinksparks.com check
out that mini!
Old April 13th 04, 10:52 PM
Terry Morse

Joey wrote:

As a relative new comer to California and all it has to offer I am
blown away by Tahoe, we spent a weekend up there last month and had an
awesome time, we have just moved over from the UK and we certainly
don't have anything like this at home. Skiing conditions were just
ideal and we had a blast of a weekend.

Last month was not a particularly decent snow month for Tahoe. Too
warm, and not enough snowfall. You'll be glad to know it gets much
better. I spent the last week of March up there. No new snow. When
the skiing got boring, we went cycling -- in short sleeves.
--
terry morse Palo Alto, CA http://ski.terrymorse.com/