!@#$!@#$

Old November 21st 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default !@#$!@#$

SNOW ALREADY...

Godamn...It's almost December. This 60 degree **** sucks.

Old November 21st 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Unless you're talking Canada dont bother. Snow's gone up here in Logan
too. Only a few slopes up high held on to a little.

Old November 21st 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Yeah I hiked up after I realized the road would be certain doom.

There was plenty of snow...like two feet up by the lake and above (to
the northwest slopes, where the boarders get their early season fix).

But it's all gone now. This nonstop Indian Summer is annoying.

Old November 21st 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Not as badly as 90-degree **** :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person
Old November 21st 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

The Real Bev wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:

SNOW ALREADY...

Godamn...It's almost December. This 60 degree **** sucks.

Not as badly as 90-degree **** :-(

This is true. My god where do you live ?

Old November 21st 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Yabahoobs wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:

SNOW ALREADY...

Godamn...It's almost December. This 60 degree **** sucks.

Not as badly as 90-degree **** :-(

This is true. My god where do you live ?

SoCal. It's snowed here in the basin THREE TIMES since I was born so I
guess I can't really complain much. It's really only the weather up in
the mountains that counts.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 21st 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber

Yabahoobs wrote:

SNOW ALREADY...

Godamn...It's almost December. This 60 degree **** sucks.

Ohh, this is probably not a good time to mention that all but one
lift at Loveland is running. Nearly 900 acres.

Sam "Recent pictures on my site @ www.iskico.com" Seiber
Old November 22nd 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
CBJack

Sam Seiber wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:

SNOW ALREADY...

Godamn...It's almost December. This 60 degree **** sucks.

Ohh, this is probably not a good time to mention that all but one
lift at Loveland is running. Nearly 900 acres.

Sam "Recent pictures on my site @ www.iskico.com" Seiber

We're skiing at Crested Butte too. Even though the temps are
"unseasonable" man made and natural snow combined provide some good
skiing. Warning: For me any skiing is good.

Jack

Old November 22nd 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

Sam Seiber wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:

SNOW ALREADY...

Godamn...It's almost December. This 60 degree **** sucks.

Ohh, this is probably not a good time to mention that all but one
lift at Loveland is running. Nearly 900 acres.

Sam "Recent pictures on my site @ www.iskico.com" Seiber

They opened up Peak 10, 6 chair and the Imperial lift at Breck today.
Can't say 6 or Imperial were very good though. Lots of rocks but they
should have most of them marked by this afternoon and the snow will be
better once it gets tracked up a bit. Still it seems like marketing is
making the trail opening decisions, not ski patrol.

Peak 10 was pretty good though. Lots of man made on the blue runs and
they even opened the back side and Spitfire and Corsaire. No Burn yet.

I hear Keystone also opened all three peaks so at least there is a bit
of terrain open in the Colorado high country for the long weekend but I
can't say the conditions are all that great. We still need some more
snow.

snoig

Old November 22nd 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Marty

Sam Seiber wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:

SNOW ALREADY...

Godamn...It's almost December. This 60 degree **** sucks.

Ohh, this is probably not a good time to mention that all but one
lift at Loveland is running. Nearly 900 acres.

Copper was great on Sunday. Should be just as good or better on Turkey
Day. Only rocks I found were in the bumps. I could easily find more
rocks, but I try to avoid that by staying where there looks to be lots
of coverage. More natural is needed, but the combination of natural
and man made is really nice. Cool to see all the race teams training
with their own lanes.
--
Marty