metal scrapper and fibertex. How to ?

Old January 19th 05, 02:48 PM

Default metal scrapper and fibertex. How to ?

I've read many many many times. "Don't use a metal scrapper on the base
if you don't know how to." But, so far, I've never read anything on how
to use it...

I've read once (was it from zach ?) that some fibertex can actually
create hair instead of removing it. What is the minimum magnifying
lense to use to check that ? and which fibertex is the good one ?

So, in fact the question is : What is the best way to manually remove
hairs from the base ?

Old January 21st 05, 12:43 PM

Thanks.

Omni-prep is a Jenex product or a Star product ?
I've never seen any arround here in France.

Old January 21st 05, 01:08 PM
Rob Bradlee

It's a Jenex product. All those polishing pads are made by 3M
corporation (Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing). Len Johnson, owner
of Jenex, just went to 3M and worked with them to make a polishing pad
that took off hairs without adding new ones.

Perhaps you can become the French distributor :

Rob Bradlee

--- wrote:

Thanks.

Omni-prep is a Jenex product or a Star product ?
I've never seen any arround here in France.

=====
Rob Bradlee
Java, C++, Perl, XML, OOAD, Linux, and Unix Training

Old January 21st 05, 02:05 PM

Rob Bradlee wrote:
It's a Jenex product. All those polishing pads are made by 3M
corporation (Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing). Len Johnson, owner
of Jenex, just went to 3M and worked with them to make a polishing

pad
that took off hairs without adding new ones.

I just can't imagine other big companies in the waxing business (Toko,
Swix, Briko) going to 3M and asking for a product that would took off
and ADD hairs ;-)

Jenex, who is known to be in the Rollerskis business, having better
waxing tools than real waxs companies ? Sounds a bit strange, doesn't
it ?

Len Johnson is a real close friend of the head of 3M, or what ?

(Wow, the new Google Group interface posts much quicker than before)