Will Scott meet with Klaus?

Old October 29th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Will Scott meet with Klaus?

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
The challenge has been thrown down by Klaus. A known public place has been
offered up (Chubasco -- one of Scott's previous favorite places to
"meet").
Scott knows exactly where Klaus lives so it's all "verifiable."

He never has shown up before. And won't.

Will Scott confirm the date and time? Will he show up? Or will he pull his
usual weasle/waffle and change the subject? My vote is on the
weasle/waffle.

How laughable. How ridiculous. How transparently cowardly. Over twenty
meets set, and NEVER have one of you freaks ever shown up.
This wack job doesn't even have the balls to use a real name. My vote is
on.....run and hide like the cowards they are. All of them.
I'm still waiting for the cop Klaus claims to have in his pocket to write
me. Weasel, waffle.
What a ludicrous, laughable lie. Typical rsa insanity, typical rsa
cowardice.

Old October 29th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Two Buddha wrote:

I'm still waiting for the cop Klaus claims to have in his pocket to write
me. Weasel, waffle.
What a ludicrous, laughable lie. Typical rsa insanity, typical rsa
cowardice.

Why wait when you can just meet them when you are at Deer Valley. Or,
are to to much of a cowardly pussy?

Old October 29th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Never ceases to amaze me how you snip the challenge to identify
yourself....and then have the hypocrisy and utter gall to call ME a pussy.
What a laughable freak! What a ludicrous excuse for a man! What a gutless
pussy!
**** yourself again.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
wrote in message
ps.com...

Old October 29th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Two Buddha wrote:
Never ceases to amaze me how you snip the challenge to identify
yourself....and then have the hypocrisy and utter gall to call ME a pussy.
What a laughable freak! What a ludicrous excuse for a man! What a gutless
pussy!

Scott, you're so stupid that there must be a lot of things in your life
that never cease to amaze you. Like that light that comes on when you
open the refrigerator door. Or the thermos that keeps your soup hot
and you drinks cold. How does it know? Or that mayo makes such a
great lubricant.

Old October 29th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote:
Or that mayo makes such a great lubricant.

Oh he knows that. How else would he jam his obese self through door
frames ?