Different news group similar issues

Old June 6th 11, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default Different news group similar issues

This hit a racing newsgroup I follow but I think we have a couple that
fill the bill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crank_(person)
Old June 6th 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 6, 11:39*am, down_hill wrote:
This hit a racing newsgroup I follow but I think we have a couple that
fill the bill.

Your racing newsgroup is filled with pathological liars, dickless
cowards, stalking wack jobs, and DIAPER Team 6?
No surprise. After all, you hang out there, and you are one of the
stupidest, most disgusting dumb****s ever to grace this ********.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

Holy ****. So stupid you go all Wiki on me, then even stupider
because you don't realize you are describing yourself.