eastec

Old May 14th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default eastec

On May 14, 9:34*am, down_hill wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2011 00:04:52 -0400, *wrote
this crap:

On 5/13/2011 3:15 PM, wrote:
crap snipped

Hey, dumbass. *He can't read your post. *He killfiled you a long time
ago.

Right. Nobody is going to see it unless some dumbass quotes it in their
reply.

That was the point. *Was that a "whoosh" going over your head?

You must be a dense dumbass.

Holy ****. Whoooooooosssssshhhhhhhh

I do not give a **** what it responds with. You do not get it I do not
care it is less than pond scum. So what it says matters not.

Whooooooooosssssshhhhhhhhh.
If you didn't give a ****, you dense dumbass, you wouldn't be defaming
and diminishing me.
One thing for su pond scum is more manly than you are, dumb****.

Does anyone else what to see it?

Holy ****. You really did call Horvie a dense dumbass, then you wrote
that sentence?
Whooooooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhh

You are just an ass plain and simple I feel sorry for any one you tried
to command I am willing to bet you were just a paper pusher in a support
role.

For once I agree with you, except I don't think he was ever in the
service. But one thing is certain: Horvath may be a dickless asshole
coward freak diaper wearing douchebag, but he's smarter than you are.
Wwwwooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhh
Old May 14th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 5/13/2011 3:15 PM, wrote:
[...]

Wwwwooooooooooosssssssshhhhhhhh- Hide quoted text -

Well I guess we know who is not skiing today since he is posting
Old May 14th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 14, 1:18*pm, " wrote:

Well I guess we know who is not skiing today since he is posting

That wouldn't stop it from posting that it was. One time he posted
that he'd been in Europe while his posting had proven to be domestic.
HA, what a loon.

Old May 14th 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 14 May 2011 12:34:58 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

You are just an ass plain and simple I feel sorry for any one you tried
to command I am willing to bet you were just a paper pusher in a support
role.

How much? Ill gladly take your money.

God bless our military
Old May 15th 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 14, 2:22*pm, pigo wrote:
On May 14, 1:18*pm, " wrote:

Well I guess we know who is not skiing today since he is posting

That wouldn't stop it from posting that it was. One time he posted
that he'd been in Europe while his posting had proven to be domestic.

Bob, Bob. Stop the drinking. Stop believing your own lies. I didn't
post when I was in Europe, you blithering idiot.
Period.
Another of your ridiculous delusions, like Swift Boating and Birther
bull**** and all the rest of your insane fantasies.

HA, what a loon.

Exactly, you blithering idiot.
Old May 15th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

You are just an ass plain and simple I feel sorry for any one you tried
to command I am willing to bet you were just a paper pusher in a support
role.

How much? *Ill gladly take your money.

Kewl. Verifiable name, rank, and dates of service.
He's a friggin idiot, but he sure figured you out,
pppppppuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyy
Old May 15th 11, 01:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 14 May 2011 17:35:27 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Bob, Bob. Stop the drinking. Stop believing your own lies. I didn't
post when I was in Europe, you blithering idiot.
Period.

Of course not, dumbass. You've never been to Europe. You just
claimed you were in Europe, dumbass.

God bless America
Old May 15th 11, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Bob, Bob. *Stop the drinking. *Stop believing your own lies. *I didn't
post when I was in Europe, you blithering idiot.
Period.

Of course not, dumbass. *You've never been to Europe. *You just
claimed you were in Europe, dumbass.

Horvie, Horvie. Stop the drinking. Stop believing Bob Thompson's
lies. Post a verifiable identity. I don't think you were ever in the
service, much less in any capacity that would require you dealing with
honorable soldiers: you'd get your ass kicked on a daily basis by real
men.
Remember, I gave you a compliment today. I said you weren't as stupid
as Downhill. Be nice.
Old May 15th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 14 May 2011 19:19:49 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Bob, Bob. *Stop the drinking. *Stop believing your own lies. *I didn't
post when I was in Europe, you blithering idiot.
Period.

Of course not, dumbass. *You've never been to Europe. *You just
claimed you were in Europe, dumbass.

Horvie, Horvie. Stop the drinking. Stop believing Bob Thompson's
lies. Post a verifiable identity. I don't think you were ever in the
service, much less in any capacity that would require you dealing with
honorable soldiers: you'd get your ass kicked on a daily basis by real
men.

Chuck Norris couldn't kick my ass.

Remember, I gave you a compliment today. I said you weren't as stupid
as Downhill. Be nice.

And I once said you were too stupid to eat ****. Was I wrong?

But you never commented on my statement that you never went to Europe.

God bless America.
Old May 15th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 14 May 2011 17:36:46 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You are just an ass plain and simple I feel sorry for any one you tried
to command I am willing to bet you were just a paper pusher in a support
role.

How much? *Ill gladly take your money.

Kewl. Verifiable name, rank, and dates of service.
He's a friggin idiot, but he sure figured you out,

Even if I posted my DD-214 you would say it was a phony, dumbass.

God bless our military.