SR330 to Big Bear repairs

Old May 9th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default SR330 to Big Bear repairs

On Mon, 09 May 2011 16:04:46 -0700, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

I am guessing under President Trump, combovers will be tax deductible..

You must realize that hair is part of your skin. Making fun of
someone's hair is like making fun of their skin, you racist.

Vote for Trump in 2012. repeal the nightmares.
God bless America.
Old May 10th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 9, 3:59*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Hey,

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...ille_pastor_ad...
_his_tal.html

"Newville pastor admits his tale of being a Navy SEAL was just 'an
ego-builder"

So why do you bring this up, you pathetic asshole? How humiliating
for you.
The facts are simple: I never claimed to have served and I never
claimed to be a SEAL.
How desperate can you get?
Happy to discuss this with SPD. Contact info? Holy ****, Ted, when
you get busted lying you just lie and lie and lie.

"Moats was never a SEAL and never had set foot in Vietnam"..

Mr. Damage Orbital Frontal Cortex said in the past..

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...abee577b13bc5f...
en

"*Charlie mistook me for a
****ing soldier because I was a civilian. *I ducked the draft.
Went to Nam as a college journalist. *Being a stupid kid with more balls
than brains, made the mistake of taking up a dare from some SEALs I knew
from Coronado"

Exactly, Teddy. Please point out where I ever claimed to have served
or ever claimed to be a SEAL.
Is this like the "death threat" you claimed when you lied in court and
couldn't provide anything remotely resembling a threat to you?
Looks to me like YOU have a damaged orbital frontal cortex, and you
are incapable of differentiating between your fantasies and real world
facts.
Indeed, you just got busted in another ridiculous lie and smear, you
stupid dumb****.
Contact info? How humiliating for you.

How was Mother's Day for you, Scooter? *I guess full of love and joy.

Say that in person, ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy. Oooops, forgot. You can
only lie your ass off and try to be a mean, vicious little dickless
prick when you're hiding behind your computer. Or behind a cop's
skirt.
How humiliating for you. As usual. Instead of providing information
to back up your laughable, cowardly lies, you humiliate yourself
again.
No wonder you made DIAPER Team 6. WJ Waldron, one of the most craven
cowards in a newsgroup full of craven cowards.

Old May 10th 11, 12:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 9, 4:04*pm, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Mon, 09 May 2011 14:31:31 -0700, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

In article ,
lal_truckee wrote:

On 5/9/11 8:43 AM, Bob F wrote:
Unfortunately, it
was mostly bud light.

Gag.

One gets that alot on the eastside of the Cascade Curtain, or in other
strange places like Pierce and Lewis Counties..

No Olympia beer? *What is the west coming to?

Ask SABMiller. *They dismantle the Tumwater plant for Oly beer. *I am
more verklempt about the Hank Weinhard's plant being gone in Portland,
OR, given it was always nice to smell the brewery while going to
Powell's Books... now the area is nice and gentrified. *

Actually, WJ Waldron, you are more ferklempt when I demand you provide
contact info for the cop you claim is "Monitoring" my every move and
is just about to put me away for life. What kind of deranged,
dumb**** idiot would make that claim in the first place, then be such
a lying piece of **** pussy that he won't even provide the contact
info?
A deranged, dumb**** idiot like DIAPER Team 6 member WJ Waldron.
Old May 10th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 9 May 2011 17:55:48 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

"Newville pastor admits his tale of being a Navy SEAL was just 'an
ego-builder"

So why do you bring this up, you pathetic asshole? How humiliating
for you.
The facts are simple: I never claimed to have served and I never
claimed to be a SEAL.

Liar. You claimed you were trained by SEALs and you claimed to have
gone to Vietnam as a journalist. Liar. Liar. Ten years from now
you'll be claiming you were in the raid that took out Bin Laden.

Vote for Trump. God bless America.
Old May 10th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

"Newville pastor admits his tale of being a Navy SEAL was just 'an
ego-builder"

So why do you bring this up, you pathetic asshole? *How humiliating
for you.
The facts are simple: I never claimed to have served and I never
claimed to be a SEAL.

Liar. *

Horvie, you're as stupid as Waldron.

You claimed you were trained by SEALs and you claimed to have
gone to Vietnam as a journalist.

Uh, duh. The facts are simple. I never claimed to have served and I
never claimed to be a SEAL.

Liar. Liar.

You just got busted again, idiot. Not to mention that YOU have never
provided any proof whatsoever of your claims of being retired
military.
Fair is fair. I think you're lying. Provide a verifiable ID, and I
will apologize if I am wrong. But I simply do not want to believe our
armed forces would put up with a freak like you for such a long time.
I think you'd get your ass kicked on a regular basis.

*Ten years from now
you'll be claiming you were in the raid that took out Bin Laden.

One thing for sure. You're never going to be able to claim that you
made good on your threats to raid MY home and take ME out.
That balls thing again.
Once again, when a freak gets busted lying, another freak lies his ass
off to back him up.
What's that contact info for Detroit PD? Happy to discuss your death
threats with them, pppppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyy.
How humiliating for you. How normal for this ********.
Old May 10th 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

"Newville pastor admits his tale of being a Navy SEAL was just 'an
ego-builder"

So why do you bring this up, you pathetic asshole? *How humiliating
for you.
The facts are simple: I never claimed to have served and I never
claimed to be a SEAL.

Liar. *

Horvie, you're as stupid as Waldron.

No. I'm quite intelligent.

You claimed you were trained by SEALs and you claimed to have
gone to Vietnam as a journalist.

Uh, duh. The facts are simple. I never claimed to have served

Bull****. You claimed to have been in a firefight and fought
hand-to-hand with the dinks. You even claimed to have gotten shot in
the butt.

and I
never claimed to be a SEAL.

Bull****. You claimed to have been trained by SEALs.
Keep lying, assclown.

God bless America.
Old May 10th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

"Newville pastor admits his tale of being a Navy SEAL was just 'an
ego-builder"

So why do you bring this up, you pathetic asshole? *How humiliating
for you.
The facts are simple: I never claimed to have served and I never
claimed to be a SEAL.

Liar. *

Horvie, you're as stupid as Waldron.

No. *I'm quite intelligent.

You're stupid. And a ppppppuuuuusssssssyyyyyy. As we all know.
Clue time, pppppuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyy.
No way you bragged about being a pussy. You would have been run out
of the military.

You claimed you were trained by SEALs and you claimed to have
gone to Vietnam as a journalist.

Uh, duh. *The facts are simple. *I never claimed to have served

Bull****. *You claimed to have been in a firefight and fought
hand-to-hand with the dinks. *You even claimed to have gotten shot in
the butt.

The facts are simple. I never claimed to have served. I never
claimed to be a SEAL. You are a pathetic, laughable, dickless liar
who hides in anonymity and talks **** like a
ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyy.
When busted lying, you just lie some more.

and I
never claimed to be a SEAL.

Bull****. *You claimed to have been trained by SEALs.

You just ****ed yourself again. I never claimed to be a SEAL. Big
difference.
Of course, you could show up in person and find out.
Ooooops, that balls thing again.

Keep lying, assclown.

Amazing. You just turned yourself into your own assclown by ****ing
yourself. When busted lying, you just kept repeating the lies,
ignoring the facts.
Stupid. Very stupid. As stupid as Waldron.
Stupid enough to do an obvious snip, too. Allow me to repost the
parts you ignored, thus assclowining yourself.

Old May 10th 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 10 May 2011 08:15:55 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You just got busted again, idiot. Not to mention that YOU have never
provided any proof whatsoever of your claims of being retired
military.
Fair is fair. I think you're lying. Provide a verifiable ID, and I
will apologize if I am wrong. But I simply do not want to believe
our
armed forces would put up with a freak like you for such a long time.

I think my knowledge of the military speaks for itself.

Vote for Trump. Repeal the nightmares. God bless America.

Big Bear 3-24-11 Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 12 March 29th 11 10:59 PM
Big Bear lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 13 December 29th 10 02:58 PM
Just another day at Big Bear Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 8 January 15th 10 12:22 AM
big bear Adam North American Ski Resorts 0 January 10th 07 12:34 AM
Anyone been to Bear Mtn yet? stephen enriquez Snowboarding 0 December 2nd 03 08:24 AM