If I was of an unfair cast of mind...

Old May 3rd 11, 01:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

Default If I was of an unfair cast of mind...

... like a Republican, I would be gloating that Obama was able to
accomplish in a little over two years what Bush was unable to
accomplish in more than 7.

But I'm a fair-minded man, so I won't say that.

Dave
Old May 3rd 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 2, 6:58*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
.. like a Republican, I would be gloating that Obama was able to
accomplish in a little over two years what Bush was unable to
accomplish in more than 7.

But I'm a fair-minded man, so I won't say that.

You're fair minded? In what Bizarro world, asshole? You're a
pathological liar, dickless coward, and one of the smarmiest maggots
I've ever run across.
Tell you what. Start making fun of your buddy Birther Bob for getting
bitch slapped last week, and I might think you have the tiniest bit of
fairness.
Or show up in person and spew your ****. Oooops, forgot. You're not
going to be that fair minded to me. Because it wouldn't be a fair
fight.
Old May 3rd 11, 02:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 2 May 2011 18:58:00 -0700 (PDT), Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

.. like a Republican, I would be gloating that Obama was able to
accomplish in a little over two years what Bush was unable to
accomplish in more than 7.

But I'm a fair-minded man, so I won't say that.

Dave

Obama didn't do ****. It was the military.

Vote for Trump in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.
God bless America
Old May 3rd 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 2, 7:58*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
.. like a Republican, I would be gloating that Obama was able to
accomplish in a little over two years what Bush was unable to
accomplish in more than 7.

But I'm a fair-minded man, so I won't say that.

Dave

But you are a democrat so you can't recognize that obama, despite what
he says, has continued the Bush policies WRT to the war on terror. The
actions that made this possible were the enhanced interogation,
prisons in E. Europe, and federal wiretapping. All things that the
Bush Administration initiated and the obama regime promised to end.
But he didn't. Actually to his credit, when it comes to the war on
terror he has kept in place everything that the Bush Administration
had going.
Old May 3rd 11, 03:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

wrote this crap:

.. like a Republican, I would be gloating that Obama was able to
accomplish in a little over two years what Bush was unable to
accomplish in more than 7.

But I'm a fair-minded man, so I won't say that.

Dave

Obama didn't do ****. *It was the military.

LOL. Obama commands the military. He ordered the operation. The
military just wanted to bomb the compound instead. That's like
saying Bush didn't topple Saddam, the military did.

Vote for Trump in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.
God bless America

A great few days for Obama. He released his long-form birth
certificate, made a fool out of Trump at the White House
Correspondents dinner, and capped it off by killing Osama Bin Laden,
America's worst enemy.

The enemy Bush and Cheney DIDN'T get.

In seven years.

And in 2 wars.

Do you think we'll finally hear the end of all the crap about Obama
not being tough enough, not being focused on terrorism enough, not
being American enough, now that he's KILLED Osama-****ing Bin Laden?

KILLED Osama Bin Laden. And took custody of his body.

Dave

Old May 3rd 11, 03:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 2, 8:50*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

A great few days for Obama. * He released his long-form birth
certificate, made a fool out of Trump at the White House
Correspondents dinner, and capped it off by killing Osama Bin Laden,
America's worst enemy.

The enemy Bush and Cheney DIDN'T get.

In seven years.

And in 2 wars.

Jeez, you're making sense, pussy. Are you stoned?

Do you think we'll finally hear the end of all the crap about Obama
not being tough enough, not being focused on terrorism enough, not
being American enough, now that he's KILLED Osama-****ing Bin Laden?

Until Obama takes on the terrorists of rsa, his job is not done.

KILLED Osama Bin Laden. * And took custody of his body.

Should have fed the asshole to the pigs.
Old May 3rd 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 2, 8:30*pm, pigo wrote:
On May 2, 7:58*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

.. like a Republican, I would be gloating that Obama was able to
accomplish in a little over two years what Bush was unable to
accomplish in more than 7.

But I'm a fair-minded man, so I won't say that.

Dave

But you are a democrat so you can't recognize that obama, despite what
he says, has continued the Bush policies WRT to the war on terror.

BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
Hey, dumb****? Bush didn't get Osama. Obama killed him. Bush
started waffling and whining when he figured out Osama was going to
punk him. And punk him he did. Sorta like I punk you. You know,
when you go into hiding when I'm looking for you in Utah? Or when you
sneak through Seattle like Osama sneaking through Afghanistan?

The
actions that made this possible were the enhanced interogation,
prisons in E. Europe, and federal wiretapping.

WIRETAPPING? EASTERN EURO PRISONS? Holy ****, Thompson, is the CIA
communicating with you through your tin foil hat?

All things that the
Bush Administration initiated and the obama regime promised to end.

Uh, duh. The Euro prisons are gone. There is absolutely no evidence
that a federal wiretap contributed. You're pulling **** out of your
diapers again.

But he didn't. Actually to his credit, when it comes to the war on
terror he has kept in place everything that the Bush Administration
had going.

Holy ****. This insane wack job absolutely believes his insane
ramblings. The observer will note that Birther Bob has absolutely no
comment on the long form birth cert proving, once again, that he is a
deranged, delusional, dickless pathological liar.
Old May 3rd 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 2, 9:50*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

A great few days for Obama. * He released his long-form birth
certificate, made a fool out of Trump at the White House
Correspondents dinner, and capped it off by killing Osama Bin Laden,
America's worst enemy.

Good, he released his birth certificate. That's all I wondered was
that if he had one why not just show it. That's all Trump was saying.
If it's there? Get it out and put an end to it. Why wait two and a
half years?

The enemy Bush and Cheney DIDN'T get.

In seven years.

And in 2 wars.

They set the stage and put in place the intel that DID get.

Do you think we'll finally hear the end of all the crap about Obama
not being tough enough, not being focused on terrorism enough, not
being American enough, now that he's KILLED Osama-****ing Bin Laden?

I'm sure that will be part of the campaign. And I've already admitted
that he HAS kept in place the wire taps, interrogations, Guantanamo,
the "two wars" (now actually 3) that you spoke of. He nixed the
civilian trials. The things he has said he was going to eliminate and
led to the perception that he was weak. I give him credit for not
doing those things.

KILLED Osama Bin Laden. * And took custody of his body.

I like that they chucked his body in the ocean. I wonder if they
really did the "muslim" thing with it or just stuffed his pockets with
porkchops and gave him the 'ol heave ho?

Old May 3rd 11, 02:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Which proved you are a lying piece of **** wack job.
That's all I wondered was
that if he had one why not just show it.

What utter crap. When busted in outright lies, backtrack and
minimize.

That's all Trump was saying.
If it's there? Get it out and put an end to it. Why wait two and a
half years?

He showed his birth cert years ago. And you kept lying, you deranged
racist.
Perhaps he just enjoyed watching sick freaks like you make complete
fools out of themselves.
I'm laughing at you, as usual.

The enemy Bush and Cheney DIDN'T get.

In seven years.

And in 2 wars.

They set the stage and put in place the intel that DID get.

What a ludicrous lie!!!!! In the deranged mind of Birther Bob
Thompson, George Bush got Bin Laden.

Do you think we'll finally hear the end of all the crap about Obama
not being tough enough, not being focused on terrorism enough, not
being American enough, now that he's KILLED Osama-****ing Bin Laden?

I'm sure that will be part of the campaign. And I've already admitted
that he HAS kept in place the wire taps, interrogations, Guantanamo,
the "two wars" (now actually 3) that you spoke of. He nixed the
civilian trials. The things he has said he was going to eliminate and
led to the perception that he was weak. I give him credit for not
doing those things.

Shame that YOU continue to keep in place your illegal and
unconstitutional activities. One thing for su it is not a
perception that you are weak. It is a fact.

KILLED Osama Bin Laden. * And took custody of his body.

I like that they chucked his body in the ocean. I wonder if they
really did the "muslim" thing with it or just stuffed his pockets with
porkchops and gave him the 'ol heave ho?

For once I agree with the Pig, though they should have stuffed the
coffin with you.

Old May 3rd 11, 02:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 3 May 2011 06:46:45 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

Good, he released his birth certificate. That's all I wondered was
that if he had one why not just show it. That's all Trump was saying.
If it's there? Get it out and put an end to it. Why wait two and a
half years?

Just to show everyone what a dumbass he is.

I like that they chucked his body in the ocean. I wonder if they
really did the "muslim" thing with it or just stuffed his pockets with
porkchops and gave him the 'ol heave ho?

If I was there, I would have passed out beer to my team and had them
take turns ****ing on his body.

BTW, his death proves that Allah is on our side. OBL is now in hell
getting poked in the butt by Hitler and Stalin.