Rule #1

Old June 13th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Rule #1

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 13, 10:34*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jun 13, 12:46*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Rage on, Oh Large Loser

I'd say a dickless coward who makes false allegations and stalks in
real life is a raging loser, freak. *You.
I'd be happy to chat with anyone YOU do business with, though.
How pathetic. *You had to show up and brag about your stalking, didn't
you, you contemptible dickless wack job.
How disgusting.

How has he stalked you "in real life", Scottie?

Dear Insane Freak:

I wanted to point out that I am sitting here in real life, reading
this ******** in real life, and you are an insane freak in real life.
Go **** yourself in real life.

Wow.

That was a lot of work to avoid answering the question.

Been doing the work of trying to convince you that you are an insane
freak for many years, insane freak.
And you are still insane. The work continues.
Tell you what, freak. Give your fellow freak a call. He'd be happy
to brag to a fellow freak. Won't do it here, there are legal
ramifications.
Now go **** yourself. The work continues.

And yet again...

How can I give someone I don't know a call?

I'll ask again, Scottie: What is this "real life" stalking you claim has
he has done?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old June 13th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 13, 1:04*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

Email him, dumb****.

I'll ask again, Scottie: What is this "real life" stalking you claim has
he has done?

Why answer? You'll just deny reality, deny stalking, deny death
threats (your buddy Horvie just made one), because you are an insane,
dickless, stalking nut job.
Ask Stallard and Yabahoobs.
Dumb****.

Old June 13th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You think " is a real email address?

LOL

I'll ask again, Scottie: What is this "real life" stalking you claim has
he has done?

Why answer? You'll just deny reality, deny stalking, deny death
threats (your buddy Horvie just made one), because you are an insane,
dickless, stalking nut job.

No, he didn't.

Ask Stallard and Yabahoobs.
Dumb****.

I'm asking the one making the allegation to back it up.

Old June 14th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 13, 3:50*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Never bothered to look. You might want to tell him what a dickless
coward he is, taking cheap shots while hiding his identity.

I'll ask again, Scottie: What is this "real life" stalking you claim has
he has done?

Why answer? *You'll just deny reality, deny stalking, deny death
threats (your buddy Horvie just made one), because you are an insane,
dickless, stalking nut job.

No, he didn't.

You are insane.

Ask Stallard and Yabahoobs.
Dumb****.

I'm asking the one making the allegation to back it up.

Some dickless coward assholes made false complaints to Ebay, and Ebay
let me know about it. Stallard and Mark Hendrickson asked about the
supposed "investigation".
Only way they think there is an actual investigation is if they tried
to start one.
Pretty simple, really. Elementary logic, freak. All you got to
understand is how dickless freaks work.
Who did so is really not an issue. Stalking. Came from freaks who
never bought a thing from me, so Ebay blew them off. Stalking. Real
world. Not the first time, not the last. Only freak I know who would
do such a dickless thing are dickless freaks like your fellow rsa
stalkers.
My bet is that there were more than these two wack jobs.
Before you start whining that I didn't answer your question, you
insane stalking dickless coward, I can't. Ebay won't give me any more
info without a subpoena. Rest assured, you dickless stalking cowardly
freak, that I am not accusing YOU of doing so. You didn't brag.
Don't fit the profile. Which doesn't mean you are not a dickless
stalking cowardly freak. Just means you weren't in on this one.
Does not mean you are sane. Horvath made a clear death threat. Not
the first, not the last.
You deny it. Because you are insane.
Old June 14th 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Just wanted to point out the Alan "Insane Stalking Dickless Wack Job"
Baker just denied a clear death threat made by his fellow stalker, Joe
Horvath. Of course, being an insane dickless stalking wack job, Alan
Baker will continue to do exactly what I said he would do. Too stupid
to even search this newsgroup. Delusional. Deranged. Dickless.
Typical.
Old June 14th 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jun 13, 12:46*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

om,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Were these "false" complaints perhaps about the fact that you were
selling used clothing in defiance of eBay's rule against doing precisely
that?

Only way they think there is an actual investigation is if they tried
to start one.
Pretty simple, really. Elementary logic, freak. All you got to
understand is how dickless freaks work.
Who did so is really not an issue. Stalking. Came from freaks who
never bought a thing from me, so Ebay blew them off. Stalking. Real
world. Not the first time, not the last. Only freak I know who would
do such a dickless thing are dickless freaks like your fellow rsa
stalkers.

Sorry, Scottie.

Finding out what is going on with your lame little eBay business isn't
stalking.

My bet is that there were more than these two wack jobs.
Before you start whining that I didn't answer your question, you
insane stalking dickless coward, I can't. Ebay won't give me any more
info without a subpoena. Rest assured, you dickless stalking cowardly
freak, that I am not accusing YOU of doing so. You didn't brag.
Don't fit the profile. Which doesn't mean you are not a dickless
stalking cowardly freak. Just means you weren't in on this one.
Does not mean you are sane. Horvath made a clear death threat. Not
the first, not the last.
You deny it. Because you are insane.

Quote this "clear death threat", Scottie: I dare you.

Old June 14th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

A. I am not a stalker. Every time I have asked you to make your words
unequivocal, you've crawled off.

B. You said "your buddy Horvie". I don't have any buddy named Horvie.

Old June 14th 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 13, 5:35*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You are utterly, conmpletely insane. Stalking in the real world.
Lies in the real world. Like you just lied, you insane wack job.

Only way they think there is an actual investigation is if they tried
to start one.
Pretty simple, really. *Elementary logic, freak. *All you got to
understand is how dickless freaks work.
Who did so is really not an issue. *Stalking. *Came from freaks who
never bought a thing from me, so Ebay blew them off. *Stalking. *Real
world. *Not the first time, not the last. *Only freak I know who would
do such a dickless thing are dickless freaks like your fellow rsa
stalkers.

Sorry, Scottie.

Finding out what is going on with your lame little eBay business isn't
stalking.

Sorry, you insane stalker. Assholes lie to harm me. What I do for a
living is none of your business, freak. I've lost track of the times
you freaks have gone into the real world to harm me or Bert or my
friends.
Stalking. Stalking. Stalking.
They had no grounds to do so. Just more dickless harassment from a
bunch of dickless freaks who have never had the balls to spew their
**** in person, but anonymously lie to Ebay.
Hell, they lie here, like you just lied. Busted again. I sold over
fifteen thousand items of used clothing, you stupid, ignorant, insane
wack job. For you to say that was against Ebay policy is completely,
utterly insane.
You really are a stalking piece of dickless ****, Baker. Not to
mention insane.

My bet is that there were more than these two wack jobs.
Before you start whining that I didn't answer your question, you
insane stalking dickless coward, I can't. *Ebay won't give me any more
info without a subpoena. *Rest assured, you dickless stalking cowardly
freak, that I am not accusing YOU of doing so. *You didn't brag.
Don't fit the profile. *Which doesn't mean you are not a dickless
stalking cowardly freak. *Just means you weren't in on this one.
Does not mean you are sane. *Horvath made a clear death threat. *Not
the first, not the last.
You deny it. *Because you are insane.

Quote this "clear death threat", Scottie: I dare you.

Read Horvath yourself, you dickless freak. Or show up in person and
spew your ****.
No matter how much proof you get, you ignore it. Because you are
delusional, deranged, and a dickless coward.
Show up and spew your **** in person, freak. I dare you. Just like I
dared Dickless Horvath to show up and make good on his threats.
Like your fellow stalking freak buddies, nothing but a dickless
coward.
What a disgusting, despicable, vile, miserable excuse for a man you
are, freak.
Go **** yourself.
Old June 14th 09, 12:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jun 13, 5:38*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

You are a stalker. Insane stalker. As for crawling, you dickless
coward, missed you at Whistler.
Busted lying again.

B. You said "your buddy Horvie". I don't have any buddy named Horvie.

Busted lying again. You really are insane. You unequivocally denied
Horvath had made a death threat. You are a lying piece of ****
stalker, freak.

Old June 14th 09, 03:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Just wanted to point out the Alan "Insane Stalking Dickless Wack Job"
Baker just denied a clear death threat made by his fellow stalker, Joe
Horvath.

Ah, so you DO fear that he and his minions will ravage your village, destroy
your crops, kill your men, rape your women and take your children as slaves
for his fellow adventurers at the mead hall? Have you told anyone else about
this? You might want to start reinforcing your stockade just in case...

BTW, in this case "you" is used in the general case and only applies to you
personally as the cause of the mayhem and destruction. Carry on.

Of course, being an insane dickless stalking wack job, Alan
Baker will continue to do exactly what I said he would do. Too stupid
to even search this newsgroup. Delusional. Deranged. Dickless.
Typical.

A. I am not a stalker. Every time I have asked you to make your words
unequivocal, you've crawled off.

B. You said "your buddy Horvie". I don't have any buddy named Horvie.

--
Cheers, Bev