California Helmet Law

Old September 15th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default California Helmet Law

On Sep 15, 1:55*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:19*pm, snowbender
wrote:

Why should I care how you want to live your mediocre life?

LoL.

Stop stealing Baker's line, Yabapussy.
Old September 15th 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 15, 2:03*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:22*pm, snowbender
wrote:

Well, what cannot defeat me can only make me stronger, thanks for
playing.

When you aren't able to put forth any argument or opinion or video
evidence of any of your apparent "causes" or interests that
demonstrate anything except your own incompetence and arrogance, you
probably shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

Hey, got any comment on your Pussy Party last weekend? You know, when
your buddy Brain Fried Thompson made you look like an absolute idiot?
One thing for su when it comes to being a man, you are incompetent.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
Old September 15th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:22 pm, snowbender
wrote:

Well, what cannot defeat me can only make me stronger, thanks for
playing.

When you aren't able to put forth any argument or opinion or video
evidence of any of your apparent "causes" or interests that
demonstrate anything except your own incompetence and arrogance, you
probably shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

Not sure what game he is playing,but it is apparent the only way he wins
is by making up the rules as he goes along. New meaning of words,
changes of physics laws, claims of greatness with no proof. Videos of
the lamest ski maneuvers, expecting to see Where is Waldo there. They
have no point or meaning like every post he has made.
Old September 15th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:22 pm, snowbender
wrote:

Well, what cannot defeat me can only make me stronger, thanks for
playing.

When you aren't able to put forth any argument or opinion or video
evidence of any of your apparent "causes" or interests that
demonstrate anything except your own incompetence and arrogance, you
probably shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

Not sure what game he is playing,but it is apparent the only way he
wins is by making up the rules as he goes along. New meaning of words,
changes of physics laws, claims of greatness with no proof. Videos of
the lamest ski maneuvers, expecting to see Where is Waldo there. They
have no point or meaning like every post he has made.

Sounds sort of like calvin ball.

Really, the only way he wins is by declaring himself the winner. Unfortunately,
he is the only one that "thinks" so.

Old September 15th 10, 10:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Bob F wrote:
downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:22 pm, snowbender
wrote:

Well, what cannot defeat me can only make me stronger, thanks for
playing.
When you aren't able to put forth any argument or opinion or video
evidence of any of your apparent "causes" or interests that
demonstrate anything except your own incompetence and arrogance, you
probably shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

Not sure what game he is playing,but it is apparent the only way he
wins is by making up the rules as he goes along. New meaning of words,
changes of physics laws, claims of greatness with no proof. Videos of
the lamest ski maneuvers, expecting to see Where is Waldo there. They
have no point or meaning like every post he has made.

Sounds sort of like calvin ball.

Really, the only way he wins is by declaring himself the winner. Unfortunately,
he is the only one that "thinks" so.

It seems that the kill-filed one has become Itchy sole supporter, if
that is not the perfect statement of Itchy's drawing power. You know the
reason we are subjected to his ranting he has been kicked off every
other ski forum and all his posts and rants get deleted. He seems very
proud of this, why would you market your self in this manner. I spend a
lot of time working with branding and cheesedip is sure branded but not
in a way that would get you a paying client.
Old September 15th 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 15, 3:12 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:22 pm, snowbender
wrote:

Well, what cannot defeat me can only make me stronger, thanks for
playing.

When you aren't able to put forth any argument or opinion or video
evidence of any of your apparent "causes" or interests that
demonstrate anything except your own incompetence and arrogance, you
probably shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

Not sure what game he is playing,but it is apparent the only way he
wins is by making up the rules as he goes along. New meaning of words,
changes of physics laws, claims of greatness with no proof. Videos of
the lamest ski maneuvers, expecting to see Where is Waldo there. They
have no point or meaning like every post he has made.

Sounds sort of like calvin ball.

Really, the only way he wins is by declaring himself the winner. Unfortunately,
he is the only one that "thinks" so.

Gobble, gobble, gobble, that sure sound like a bunch flightless
turkeys running around pretending they are coyotes on the hunt/run.
No, I didn't win (you turkeys are still turkeys), but you turkeys are
sure lost; lost not just your own characters, your integrity, and your
own self-respect, but also turning into shameless.

What did you win?

snowbender
Old September 16th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

downhill wrote:
[...]

I hear you. Pretty sad to watch.

Old September 16th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 15, 4:24*pm, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 15, 3:12 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:22 pm, snowbender
wrote:

[...]

Which university or college gifted you with a degree ? I'd love to
know. I assume, in addition to Political Science 101, you took an
English class or two, right ?
Old September 16th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 15, 4:52*pm, downhill wrote:

It seems that the kill-filed one has become Itchy sole supporter, if
that is not the perfect statement of Itchy's drawing power. You know the
reason we are subjected to his ranting he has been kicked off every
other ski forum and all his posts and rants get deleted.

The same as the trunk butted one. Do you think Itchy has one of those
too?
Old September 16th 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Bob F wrote:
downhill wrote:
[...]

The saddest part was he posted a video and asked the group what the
opinion of the video was. Then when every body put forth their opinion,
we were told that our opinions were wrong.
Then he claims he is an internet defender, but he is just a very public
example of a internet loon.
With my computer consulting I run training sessions and frequently we
get into scams and other questionable internet behavior discussions.
Often I use the messages as training material, scooter becomes a obvious
loon. But cheese dip can be somewhat miss leading if you are not up on
the subject manner and looking at one message. But when you string a few
together the real picture emerges.
I would say that he is a good training example of dumb wolf in sheep's
clothing. When you get into the discussion of the nigeria love letters,
many people do not understand why, and when they do it is hard to
understand why one would fall for it. So often you wind up discussing
other internet idiots, and people who's names appear in books and
magazines and have a public history are surprised that people like
scooter or tie cheese dip post such rantings and exhibit such behavior.
But as I think about it they have no lives and are wanna bee's.

I have a beginning training class tonight for a membership and publicity
person, she is not ready for this yet.