Shmo on the Munger

Old August 10th 03, 01:44 AM
Eric W. Chandler

Default Shmo on the Munger

20 miler or so skate from the Munger INN to Mile Marker 135 near Jay Cooke
State Park. I'll try to give a heads up the next time I go out. It would be fun
to cruise back to town on the slight downhill in a "pack".

The great thing about the Munger trail is it was 7 in the morning and I was the
first guy there and I had the trail to myself and there wasn't a single car all
day to fight with. 20 miles and just friendly bikers, rollerbladers and
walkers. Sweet.

I think I'll head to the cities to pick up Marwe 610's. I've got Pro-skis now.
It'll be a good excuse to switch from NNN to SNS and thus get new Pilot boots
and thus have to get new sticks, and so on , etc.
Eric "Shmo" Chandler
Duluth, MN

Old August 16th 03, 03:31 PM
Jim Farrell

Eric W. Chandler wrote:
20 miler or so skate from the Munger INN to Mile Marker 135 near Jay Cooke
State Park. I'll try to give a heads up the next time I go out. It would be fun
to cruise back to town on the slight downhill in a "pack".

The great thing about the Munger trail is it was 7 in the morning and I was the
first guy there and I had the trail to myself and there wasn't a single car all
day to fight with. 20 miles and just friendly bikers, rollerbladers and
walkers. Sweet.

I think I'll head to the cities to pick up Marwe 610's. I've got Pro-skis now.
It'll be a good excuse to switch from NNN to SNS and thus get new Pilot boots
and thus have to get new sticks, and so on , etc.
Eric "Shmo" Chandler
Duluth, MN

Give us a heads up before you come on down. Join us for a work out!

Jim Farrell
Chompin' at the bit
(Have yet to join a rollerski workout this year!)