This week in RSA, 5 years ago

Old March 12th 04, 04:00 AM
scottabe

Default Alan Baker, Stalking freak.

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/11/04 8:55 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/11/04 8:21 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

You've never met me, Scotty. But you can, if you want. g

I've met you, freak. Right here. And what I see is a truly repellent
asshole.

This delusion would explain a lot of your add ideas about what people
have done and where...

I've met you, freak. I see you for what you are, freak. A truly vile,
demented asshole.

You truly enjoy your vileness. I spotted your for a little blowhard
chicken**** bitch from the first moment I read you. But I don't think
you
have a soul. No sign of humanity or decency from you.
**** off, you sick creep.

The very fact that such a moderate post makes you go over the edge
proves just how pathetic you are, Scotty. I've never done anything
worse
than identify you for what you are. The strongest word I've ever used
describe you is "asshole", but you're going off the deep end.

You are insane. Delusional. A true freak.

LOL

Find something I've actually done that's worse, fatboy.

LOL

You are insane. Delusional. A true freak.

I truly pity you. Just not enough to ignore your incredible bull****.

I don't pity you, freak. You choose to be what you are. I loathe you.

I don't doubt it. You loathe *everyone* who sees through you.

Wrong again, asshole. I loathe assholes who project their vileness onto
me,
asshole. I'm a better human being than anybody in this newsgroup, leagues
further than you. I know it, and you know it. It's why you hate me and
stalk me and lie: to transfer your own self hatred.
You deserve to hate yourself. You truly are a despicable human being, a
man
utterly without any redeeming decency.
Get ****ed, freak.

You're a better man for blowing up a matter of a few people laughing at
you and a woman jilting you into a 5 year vendetta?

As I was saying about you being delusional? Who jilted me? Surely you
aren't referring to that pig Kerrison?

I've seen pictures of you, fatboy. She's better than you could hope for.

She's uglier than anything I ever ****ed. I never ****ed anything that ugly
when I was drunk, much less sober. Clue time, freak. I turned the bitch
down, which is one of the reasons she committed felonies. Hell hath no fury
like an ugly bitch scorned.
Unfortunately, I havn't seen pictures of you, because you're a gutless
freak who hides behind his computer. I can only imagine the sick hos that
would **** a freak like you. Bet you pay for it. A lot.

What vileness do I have to project, Scotty?

What scares me about you is that you don't know, freak.

So explain it to me, Scotty. Go on.

Get specific. I dare you.

LOL

Been explaining it to you, freak. You can't hear it. Because you are truly
a freak.

Why would I care, other than
you behaved so badly when we first exchanged messages. *You* displayed
your true colours almost instantly and you are the proverbial emperor
that everyone figured out was standing there naked.

Hardly. Armored with decency, ethics, and morals. Which you would not
understand, or be capable of seeing.

LOL

Riiiiiiiiight. Like all those "decent", "ethical" and "moral" supporters
of yours, who apparently aren't enough of those things to have supported
you when it counted: in court.

Which you would not understand, or be capable of seeing.

Where were they then, Scotty? Not one of them was brave enough to
testify you, huh? Or is it that they are as mythical as your "deceny,
ethics, and morals".

Never asked any of them. Truly didn't believe that so many people would be
willing to commit perjury. Nor would I ask my friends to set themselves up
for criminals and freaks like you. You sick freaks stop at nothing in your
insane need to dominate and silence the truth, freak.

Everyone got tired of your "king of RSA" act and you couldn't stand it.

You really are insane. LOL.
LOL

But keep right on posting until you die at that keyboard, Scotty.
Unloved and unmourned.

You are insane. Get help.

I wouldn't dream of reducing your chances, fatboy.

You are insane. Get help, freak.

Old March 12th 04, 04:47 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

But keep right on posting until you die at that keyboard, Scotty.
Unloved and unmourned.

You are insane. Get help.

I wouldn't dream of reducing your chances, fatboy.

You are insane. Get help, freak.

I've noticed that the closer someone gets to the basic truth of the
matter, the more likely you are to call them "insane"?

You are insane. Get help. You don't have the slightest idea what the
truth
is. That's why you are insane, freak. You really believe this **** you
spew.

The very first thing I said to you was that you had delusions of your
own importance. Still goes.

The *second* thing you called me was "despicable liar" for honestly
stating that I'd never seen any of the death threats and accusations you
say exist and have still yet to show me.

I know truth just fine, thanks.

You are insane. Your "truth" is pure insanity. Get help.

It's all there in the public record, Scotty.

You only wish it wasn't.

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old March 12th 04, 07:40 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 3/11/04 9:47 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

[...]

Reduced to babbling one of your mantras.

Too bad you just couldn't take it and move on when people saw you for
the asshole you are.

Old March 12th 04, 10:54 AM
Terd Fartingmor

Default This week in RSA, 5 years ago

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:56:49 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

I step in stuff that's better than you.

It's why you hate me and stalk me and lie, to transfer your own self hatred.

I don't hate you. You're not good enough to earn my hatred. I don't
hate mad dogs roaming the streets. I pity them. I don't hate the
stuff tossed in landfills. I don't even think about it.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old March 12th 04, 10:58 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:57:22 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

You are insane. Get help.

Everybody around you is insane? And that doesn't bother you?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old March 12th 04, 04:57 PM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message news:BC765F01.11612%

Anytime, bitch. Gave you a shot on a couple occasions. How sick can these
vile ****s get, taunting someone about the death of his brother?
What a truly disgusting piece of **** you are.

The same brother who claimed that you molested him for years? To
quote yourself: "What a truly disgusting piece of **** you are."
Old March 12th 04, 07:41 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.409a05f6fecc26c15305bd0acc4f6a5e@1079 123478.nulluser.com, Karl
with a K at wrote on 3/12/04 12:31 PM:

scottabe wrote:

in article

cGhhdHBoaWw=.7f8e440bee38085bb52e23596ee9f54b@1079 0
57561.nulluser.com, Karl
with a K at
wrote on
3/11/04 6:12 PM:

scottabe wrote:

snip

Tell me, slime, why was that post THAT YOU MADE so cavalier
about death.

Tell me, slime, why are you taunting me about my brother's death?
Clue time, you sick stalking freak. Trying to have a sense of humor during
tragedy is a noble act. Stalking and taking cheap shots like this is the
act of slime, slime.

Did you use the term "croak" during your brother's
eulogy.

You truly are a despicable, vile little creep, freak.

Taunting you? Yeah I'm taunting you but not about your
brother's death which was tragic but about how much of a liar you
are, how you try to hide behind anything that feel you can use (If
you felt so strong about your brother, how come you did nothing
about getting a grave marker and made your mother beg on
television for help).

Not what happened. But don't let the truth stand in the way of your
delusions, lies, and taunts. Which you issue from the anonymity of your
computer, you scumbag freak.

We all know how he felt about you and, know
what?, we all agree with him. You're slime, pus infested pussy
slime. Crawl back into your basement corner.

Anytime, bitch. Anytime you want to spew that filth in person, be my guest.

Old March 12th 04, 07:44 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

Anytime, bitch. Anytime you want to spew that filth in person, be my

guest.

What will you do?