r.s.a.freaks

Old August 19th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default r.s.a.freaks

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:46:59 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Documented? You are truly insane. Deal with it.

I posted documented proof, twice. Deal with it.

I notice that one more time, you snip the reference to you lying about
your identity and getting caught doing so.

Who is lying about my identity?

You. Caught. Exposed again.

I always post with my real name.

What kind of dickless
bitch ain't even got the balls to use a verifiable id when he talks
****?

Who is talking ****?

You. Verifiable identity, Dickless Horvath.

I post no ****, dumbass. Deal with it, dumbass.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 19th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:47:11 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Documentation, Richard?
As I was saying, how do you know when Dickless Henry is lying? He
posts. How desperate. How laughable. How Dickless Henry.

I haven't posted any lies, dumbass,

Old August 19th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Yo, clown.
You are vile and despicable because you support vile and despicable
people.
You confuse knowledge of a religion with actually walking a spiritual
path. Being a fraud, you think talking the talk is all that matters,
a common failing of poseurs like you and Biggers.
You don't walk the walk. Transparent fraud. Full of crap, with no
understanding of the universal spiritual principles. You're a
bull****ter with no moral or ethical standards, consistently proven by
your behavior here.
You want to argue minutae of spiritual knowledge. I look at your
behavior. I look at who you hang with. I look at you crossposting to
alt.usenet.kooks, which proves my point beyond any arguement.
You're a freak. A fraud. A poseur. An asshole. Any real Buddhist
would take one look at you and puke, appalled that you claim to speak
for them. I don't need to know Buddhism to know you are a fraud. You
prove it by your behavior.
Reminds me of Steve LIEberman, an asshole if there ever was one. He
violated every tenet of moral and spiritual behavior a Jew should hold
themselves to, and had the gall to criticize MY practice of
Jewishness.
Go **** yourself with a laughing Buddha, freak. AUK? Holy ****, you
are such a transparently dishonest freak!!!!

On Aug 19, 8:16 am, comadrejo wrote:
In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
Amazing. Truly rsa. A sick freak who has NEVER had the morals,
ethics, or spirituality to criticize his buddies spewing gobbledegook.
Hey, clown?
Where is your criticism of Klaus Biggers, who mixes outright lies,
defamatory false accusations, and transparent manipulations in his
supposed Buddhist practice? A man utterly without any moral, ethical,
or spiritual standards?
Oooops, forgot. He's a posing fraud like you, so not a word.
As I was saying about faux buddhists faking it?
Clue time, you sick wack job. If you attack me without criticizing
the insanity around here, you hate. You are utterly without any
insight into your own incredible hypocrisy.
Laughable. Transparent. Fraud. Poseur.
Now go stuff one of those Ten Thousand Buddhas up your ass: you are a
vile, despicable, miserable excuse for a human being and an
embarassment to anyone who calls themselves a Buddhist.

On Aug 18, 9:14 pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article .com,

Btw, you wrote you knew why the compound you went to is called "Ten
Thousand Buddhas". So, how was the name derived, smarty pants? What is
the Statue in the hall of Ten Thousand Buddhas called?

Here is some help...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=24SoPihLd...elated&search=

If you want to find more quotes to miscontrue and refuse to learn
anything about their meaning, the Dalai Lama has some books like
these...

http://tinyurl.com/2s5d6xhttp://tinyurl.com/2lpxv7

[...]

I am vile despicable being because I criticize your lack of knowledge
of Buddhism? You made accusations that someone was a "faux buddhist",
and didn't follow the basic foundation of Buddhism. You then clearly
showed not to understand even the basics of Buddhism and then proclaimed
things in that goes against what a Buddhist would practice.

Instead of explaining why I am wrong in your knowledge of Buddhism, you
want to take this as usual to a personal level. You babbled some quip
thinking "Namaste" has something to do with Buddhism. ( It derives from
Hinduism and known to the West more for it use in Yoga)

You make hilarious and I do mean hilarious comments like...

"Any real Buddhist would think you are an asshole"

This is the equivalent of Orthodox Rabbis opening a Bacon
and Barbecue Pork emporium, with their speciality as chili cheese
hotdogs.

I hinted that the that Bodhisattva has something to do with the
meaning of Ten Thousand Buddhists and hence the City of Ten Thousand
Buddhists in Ukiah, California. Your response is thinking that
vulgarity and idiocy is a form of knowledge is as the answer. You
stated that I am lying about this, so I asked once again, where does the
"Ten Thousand Buddhas come from? if you were in the Hall of Ten
Thousand Buddhas there, you would find this..

http://www.drba.org/branches/cttb/cttb11_e.htm

As I stated before, if you want to proclaim you have knowledge to
show that a person's religious beliefs are an illusion then at least
have some knowledge of what you are babbling about.

Old August 19th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Documentation, Richard?
As I was saying, how do you know when Dickless Henry is lying? He
posts. How desperate. How laughable. How Dickless Henry.

I haven't posted any lies, dumbass,

That is a lie. As I was saying, how do you know when Dickless Horvath
is lying? He posts.

Old August 19th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 19, 7:47 am, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:15 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Aug 18, 5:05 pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 18, 3:37 pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Aug 18, 3:00 pm, twobuddha wrote:

Documented? You truly are insane. One more time. Provide ANY
documented lie.

Who was bobaloobob?

Damn, you freaks always fail to mention that at least fifteen
pathological liars committed felonies, lied to the cops and a judge,
and managed to con an illegal and unconsititional gag order.
You made me hide my identity with your crimes, freak. Either that or
allow you to silence the truth about....the lies you told to a cop and
a judge.
Discuss.
You might also want to mention I fessed up. Which means, of course,
that in the course of things, all is forgiven. Ethically.
Which you do not care about, given that you take a cheap shot after
your friend Horvath gets caught telling a couple of HUGE lies.
Defamatory and harmful lies. With no documentation. Discuss
Horvath's lkies.

Oooops, forgot. When Richard Henry or one of his fellow pathological
liars lies, it doesn't count. They are so desperate to catch ME in a
lie, though, that they have to go to the Bobs.
As for who, five of us. Two of us have fessed up. Guess the others.
You freaks could have met two of them, if you ever showed up at a
meet.....
Now go **** yourself, psychopath.

Catching
you in a lie is like catching air by inhaling.

Documentation, Richard?
As I was saying, how do you know when Dickless Henry is lying? He
posts. How desperate. How laughable. How Dickless Henry.-

That's a lie and I can document it.

Old August 19th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:22:24 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I posted documented proof, twice. Deal with it.

Documented? You are truly insane. Deal with it.

I catch you lying everyday. Just today you claimed to see a tatoo on
ant's ass.

I notice that one more time, you snip the reference to you lying about
your identity and getting caught doing so.

Who is lying about my identity?

You. Caught. Exposed again.

I always post with my real name.

You. Caught. Exposed again.

I always use the same name.

What kind of dickless
bitch ain't even got the balls to use a verifiable id when he talks
****?

Who is talking ****?

You. Verifiable identity, Dickless Horvath.

I post no ****, dumbass. Deal with it, dumbass.

You. Verifiable identity. Dickless Horvath.

Tou can't deal with it, dumbass.
Nine of spades! Ha Ha Ha!

Old August 20th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 18, 10:51 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
As for how I met Jeff, Jeff and I are clear. YOU are lying. You need
to clarify things, revisit it, admit you lied, and humiliate yourself
again, Dickless Dave.

Maybe Jeff will weigh in this. My "lie" is that you and he meet by
accident and didn't actually plan to meet but he recognized you at some
sort of Jackson Hole event where you sang.

Outright lie with no basis in fact, you just made it up. Typical of
you, making up whoppers.

Jeff can clear this up, but the google archive (a known pathological
liar can too. But it certainly appears that you are the one lying
here

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! Go for google archives,
you pathological liar. Neither one of us has ever mentioned where and
how we met: our little in joke. Suffice to say I will never meet any
of you freaks in such a circumstance. You just made up another
whopper. Of course, it always appears that you are the one
lying.....because you always lie.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHHA
Dickless Dave is so ****ing stupid!!!!@!!!!!!!

It'd be swell if Jeff weighed in on this. Pending that, we can ask your
old nemisis, Google and see what that hateful ******* has to to say on
the issue:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...1af6dad66bbff0

Man, that service HATES you!
Old August 20th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Aug 18, 6:21 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

She probably thinks you're gay for the same reason I do (nttawwt) Your
fascination with male genitalia and violent homo-erotic fantasies.

Well there is that. And the fact that he raped his brother! Both good
"clues".

Old August 20th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
pigo wrote:

On Aug 18, 6:21 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

She probably thinks you're gay for the same reason I do (nttawwt) Your
fascination with male genitalia and violent homo-erotic fantasies.

Well there is that. And the fact that he raped his brother! Both good
"clues".

Well, yeah, there is that.

Dave