r.s.a.freaks

Old August 18th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default r.s.a.freaks

On Aug 17, 8:51 pm, Felonius **** wrote:
snip

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"An obvious satire" that's also a felony
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

That's your entire worthless existence, Dog Food!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Carl Spackler from the movie Caddieshack - the guy that lived
in a garage. He claimed he caddied for the Dalai Lama.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it's something you
could hope for....move up from the basement to an above ground garage
just before you go to Alpo-land. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Old August 18th 07, 06:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:56:42 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

The Dalai Lama has stayed in the same suite I just
stayed in. Slept in the same bed.

So now you ****ed the Dalai Lama. Nice lie, liar.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old August 18th 07, 07:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

twobuddha wrote:

Kerrison has seen the quality of woman I have sex with. Tall.
Stylish. Great body. Classy.

What, she found your copy of Playboy ?
Old August 18th 07, 11:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:51:04 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm

One more time: provide ANY documented lie. Any documents.

I posted two. Caught you lying again.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 18th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:56:42 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

ps: damn, if I have a question about Buddhism, I'll give my buddy in
Ketchum a call. The Dalai Lama has stayed in the same suite I just
stayed in. Slept in the same bed.

Another ****ing lie. Post a pic for proof.

Old August 18th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

I LOVE IT! Being lectured on spiritual development by a gutless,
nutless pathological liar!!!!!!!
This place never ceases to amaze me.
Here is a clue, Biggers. You do not have a spiritual mentor. Anyone
with any real spiritual development would reject you: you like being a
lying, manipulative fraud and poseur. You enjoy it. Your behavior
proves you have absolutely no spiritual development. You would not
have a clue about this, but let me give you one: spiritually evolved
people do not enjoy lying. It interferes with their spiritual
development. Since you are only interested into maintaining this
weird and truly deranged image you project, you do not know this
spiritual truth.
I do. I keep pointing out what a lying piece of **** you are, and you
keep being a lying piece of ****.
What a fraud! What a poseur! Ten years, nothing changes.
How laughable. How pathetic. How Klaus Biggers.

On Aug 17, 6:16 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Now go stuff a Buddha up your ass. Only way you're ever going to be a
real Buddhist, freak.

Scott.. A koan for you.. love yah man!!! Keep working your way down the path!

-----------------------

Provided he makes and wins an argument about Buddhism with those who
live there, any wandering monk can remain in a Zen temple. If he is
defeated, he has to move on.

In a temple in the northern part of Japan two brother monks were
dwelling together. The elder one was learned, but the younger one was
stupid and had but one eye.

A wandering monk came and asked for lodging, properly challenging them
to a debate about the sublime teachings. The elder brother, tired that
day from much studying, told the younger one to take his place. "Go
and request the dialogue in silence," he cautioned.

So the young monk and the stranger went to the shrine and sat down.

Shortly afterwards the traveler rose and went in to the elder brother
and said: "Your young brother is a wonderful fellow. He defeated me."

"Relate the dialogue to me," said the elder one.

"Well," explained the traveler, "first I held up one finger,
representing Buddha, the enlightened one. So he held up two fingers,
signifying Buddha and his teaching. I held up three fingers,
representing Buddha, his teaching, and his followers, living the
harmonious life. Then he shook his clenched fist in my face,
indicating that all three come from one realization. Thus he won and
so I have no right to remain here." With this, the traveler left.

"Where is that fellow?" asked the younger one, running in to his elder
brother.

"I understand you won the debate."

"Won nothing. I'm going to beat him up."

"Tell me the subject of the debate," asked the elder one.

"Why, the minute he saw me he held up one finger, insulting me by
insinuating that I have only one eye. Since he was a stranger I
thought I would be polite to him, so I held up two fingers,
congratulating him that he has two eyes. Then the impolite wretch held
up three fingers, suggesting that between us we only have three
eyes. So I got mad and started to punch him, but he ran out and that
ended it!"

------------------

Have a wonderful evening Scooter! And give your mentor my best
regards, and sympathy.

-klaus

Old August 18th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 17, 7:00 pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
ps: damn, if I have a question about Buddhism, I'll give my buddy in
Ketchum a call. The Dalai Lama has stayed in the same suite I just
stayed in. Slept in the same bed. He might know something.....and he
is quite happy with my spiritual development. Indeed, that's why I am
frequently his guest. For spiritual, knowledgeable, perceptive
conversations on a level you will never comprehend or be capable of
having.
Now go stuff a Buddha up your ass. Only way you're ever going to be a
real Buddhist, freak.

So you know Kiril Sokoloff? big deal... It is not like he hasn't
broadcasted that he hosted the Dali Lama to his visit to Hailey in 2005..

http://www.kirilsokoloff.com/interfaith.html

Yeah, I know him. But that's not where the Lama stayed. Needless to
say, I like Karl and he likes me, but he's an authentic, spiritual,
evolved human being. He would not like you. You're a fraud.

Old August 18th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 17, 8:19 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Aug 17, 8:51 pm, Felonius **** wrote:
snip

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"An obvious satire" that's also a felony
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

That's your entire worthless existence, Dog Food!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Carl Spackler from the movie Caddieshack - the guy that lived
in a garage. He claimed he caddied for the Dalai Lama.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it's something you
could hope for....move up from the basement to an above ground garage
just before you go to Alpo-land. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

You really are insane. Felony for that amusing ditty? Deranged.

Old August 18th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

The Dalai Lama has stayed in the same suite I just
stayed in. Slept in the same bed.

So now you ****ed the Dalai Lama. Nice lie, liar.

How pathetic. From the same freak who left a note in a book, while
running and hiding and refusing to meet, and acts like he did
something manly.
How deranged. How dickless. How rsa.

Old August 18th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 17, 11:50 pm, BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Kerrison has seen the quality of woman I have sex with. Tall.
Stylish. Great body. Classy.

What, she found your copy of Playboy ?

Take a look at the pics on her website, you cowardly freak.
Now go **** yourself. Or that ugly, fat wife of yours.