Women's biathlon pursuit torrent

Old December 6th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Brian Pauley

Default Women's biathlon pursuit torrent

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1031856

Old December 6th 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Thanks. Not much happening on either of these torrents yet.

Old December 7th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
shreddir

Brian
Whats's the source of your recordings? If it's from Biathlon World site, I
already recorded it so I won't bother to download. However if it's the
higher bit resolution NRK or even Eurosport then I will?

Old December 7th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen

shreddir wrote:
Brian
Whats's the source of your recordings? If it's from Biathlon World site, I
already recorded it so I won't bother to download. However if it's the
higher bit resolution NRK or even Eurosport then I will?

"Brian Pauley" wrote in message
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1031856

I think you'll be _quite_ happy with the quality.

Let's just say that it is significantly better than most regular US TV
(NTSC) transmissions, imho. :-)

Terje
--
-