Read Torin Koos' Trond Interview Part 3

Old March 21st 06, 04:55 PM

Default Read Torin Koos' Trond Interview Part 3

Gene: read it & you will see that, far from your erroneous assumption,
Trond has given Pete Vordenberg his full backing & complete
endorsement.

You have been a complete jerk this week, questioning first Andy
Newell's talent & likelihood to continue his incredible quantum leap on
the World Cup to 8th place on the season and his podium finish as a
wonderful capper, and then to seriously insult Pete Vordenberg on many
levels. While your whenever-possible negative comments often have
angered me, this week I have reached a new level of anger with your
attitude, just as you seem to have reached new lows.

I know you see it as your job to be the dream stopper for all Nordic
skiers, but it's just not helpful to anyone, and is generally
counterproductive as an approach. Think it over and get back on board
with some positive & HELPFUL contributions when you can.

It is exciting to see athletes from all over the USA doing well on the
World Cup this year, such as Kikkan Randall from APU, and Andy Newell
from Stratton, and Torin Koos. Different approaches I'm sure, and look
at the wonderful progress these athletes are showing. My hope for these
atheletes and the incredible crop of very young talented Junior skiers
(Sun Valley club program) is a successful and productive off season,
and even more exposure to the World Cup scene, or the Junior scene as
the case may be.

Old March 21st 06, 06:38 PM

I've read something recently about Irritable Male Syndrome...