Caldwell, a man of his word

Old February 3rd 06, 02:52 AM

Default Caldwell, a man of his word

Zach Caldwell is a man of his word.
When he speaks he means it ! Right OR wrong.

If you've followed the thread then "Some of you might 'get' this picture.
Others will simply be confused..."

"I'd prefer not to say too much more about it. "

http://www.engineeredtuning.net/

This is not a shameless plug for Zach or his website. Or maybe it is.
Anyway, its worth a laugh.

JK

Old February 3rd 06, 09:02 AM

32 degrees kirjoitti:

http://www.engineeredtuning.net/
This is not a shameless plug for Zach or his website. Or maybe it is.
Anyway, its worth a laugh.

You should've at least allowed him to cook it first for an hour or two
with an onion or two:-)

Anders

Old February 3rd 06, 01:51 PM

I find that the 50/50 wool/acrylic blend doesn't really get any more
tender with stewing, and it only absorbs a very little bit of flavor.
Geez - I should be careful - perhaps using the word "absorb" is
misleading and might cause people to think I'm implying something
innacurate about the porosity of the acrylic fibers. Well - bottom line
- the hat doesn't taste any better cooked. Better to just choke it
down...

I think it's important to admit when you're wrong - and oh boy - was I
wrong!

ZC

Old February 3rd 06, 02:35 PM

Interesting thing is one of our local instructors who skated the Noque
insisted that warm hard wax had been the call and everyone he knew
used it. Was incredulous about my saying klister had been the choice.

Gene

"Zach Caldwell" wrote:

I find that the 50/50 wool/acrylic blend doesn't really get any more
tender with stewing, and it only absorbs a very little bit of flavor.
Geez - I should be careful - perhaps using the word "absorb" is
misleading and might cause people to think I'm implying something
innacurate about the porosity of the acrylic fibers. Well - bottom
line
- the hat doesn't taste any better cooked. Better to just choke it
down...

I think it's important to admit when you're wrong - and oh boy - was I
wrong!

ZC

Any word on Haystack? Mary Malmros Alpine Skiing 2 October 26th 05 11:58 PM
Last word Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 3 March 27th 04 11:33 PM
word of warning PG European Ski Resorts 48 March 8th 04 11:17 AM
Word of Warning ~ Too Late !? Edi European Ski Resorts 0 January 9th 04 10:27 PM
Zach Caldwell Jeff Schloss Nordic Skiing 5 December 25th 03 02:33 PM