Bjorgen Vs Scott

Old March 18th 06, 02:53 PM

Default Bjorgen Vs Scott

Place your bets here.
Who will win? If Scott wins will she win by enough to take the World Cup
title?

Unfortunately I think Bjorgen will win. She's had a good sprint race just
recently and seems "up" for the race.
Don't get me wrong, she's a great skier, i like her, just would like to see
a Canadian win for once !!

Bjorgen by 25 seconds to take the world cup overall title.

Winner with closest time pick wins a free cubic decimeter of snow shipped
directly to you from me.

JK

Old March 18th 06, 09:24 PM

Scott wins race in 43:03, Bjorgen third and wins world cup
by 26 points.

But we've got tons of snow at Duntroon, so hold off sending
the prize till next November.

Driving home from there, I was thinking "Birken winner under 2:35
implies faster year; over 2:35 slower". When I saw the winner's
time over 2:50, I thought Joseph would be a miracle worker if he
got under 4:30, as I predicted, on his first try. Hope he had a good
day. Sounds like the problem was a big west wind and blown snow,
not a slush-bowl. Hopefully later in the day was better, but the wind
usually does the opposite.

Best, Peter