FS: Kids Ski Equipment

Old January 30th 06, 02:53 AM

Default FS: Kids Ski Equipment

The kids have finally outgrown their skis and it's time to clean out the
basement. I have the following items for sale:
Trak Rallye t-1000 skis 150cm with SNS bindings
One pair of 100cm. poles
One pair of 125cm. poles
One pair of Salomon 811 Team Profil boots (kids) size 5/6
One pair of Fischer Jr. RCS skate skies with profil bindings, 157cm.
If anyone is interested contact me at:

Old January 30th 06, 05:03 AM

skidog wrote:
The kids have finally outgrown their skis and it's time to clean out the
basement. I have the following items for sale:
Trak Rallye t-1000 skis 150cm with SNS bindings
One pair of 100cm. poles
One pair of 125cm. poles
One pair of Salomon 811 Team Profil boots (kids) size 5/6
One pair of Fischer Jr. RCS skate skies with profil bindings, 157cm.
If anyone is interested contact me at:

You might try a local bulletin board. This is a world-wide newsgroup.
I doubt you want to ship them to Norway or Alaska. Maybe you're in
Norway or Alaska?

Old February 1st 06, 01:58 AM

Zeke wrote:
You might try a local bulletin board. This is a world-wide newsgroup.
I doubt you want to ship them to Norway or Alaska. Maybe you're in
Norway or Alaska?

There are a lot of Michigan Cup racers and their families that use this site
and I'm hoping one of them might be able to use the equipment. Not many
skiers on my local scene here in Ohio.