Andora

Old January 16th 04, 05:24 PM
sWitCh

Default Andora

I've been at Pas de la Casa/Grau roig from 2nd to 6th. The last big
snowfall was the 2nd, so although this resort has plenty of off-piste,
all of it was already ****ed off by the day I left.
The station is very nice for snowboarding. Most of the lifters are
TELESILLAS. By now the snow, according to their web, is hard, so you
might not want to try the blacks that are on the side of Pas unless you
master the board, because they get icy rapidly. If you are novice and
you lodge at Pas, have into account that you need to be able to go down
a red one to come back from the Grau valley. And if you like freestyle
areas, they have recently moved it from Grau to Pas, so ignore the signs
at Grau pointing to the old place, as there is only one area. The area
was almost finished by the day I left, so I guess they have opened it.
Thats all that comes to my mind right now, hope it helps. Have fun in
this great resort!

CK escribió:
Anyone been to Andora if so let me know your views on the boarding