3-pin binding location Karhu Lookout

Old January 25th 06, 02:36 PM

Default 3-pin binding location Karhu Lookout

Noted on a used pair of Lookout skis that the 3-pin binding is located so
that the pins are about 1-1/2" forward of CG. I know that mounting bindings
a little forward helps turning performance, but I always thought it should
be 1-2cm max. Is this too much of a good thing (with this ski in
particular)?

Sorry about the newbie ques... just moving from skinny woodies to
newfangled (i.e. already obsolete) gear!

thx

Old January 31st 06, 07:22 PM