Schatties trip

Old April 1st 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Schatties trip

On Mar 31, 6:53*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Mar 31, 3:03 pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 30, 3:00 am, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Got the balls to say that in person? *Of course not. *Because you woud
have had to back it up in Wyoming, coward.
Lovely laws about provocation in that state.

Do the laws in Wyoming allow you to try to hurt somebody for saying the
words to you that you have been literally BEGGING them to say for years?
If you're still getting all your legal advice from Bert, it's time for a
2nd opinion. *Hell, ask Jeff. *Men in Wyoming don't go off half cocked
like that, guns a blazin'. *A place like Wyoming is very much about
personal responsibility.

And lots of Jeff's
friends to make sure you didn't go all dickless.

So it's you and Bert and Jeff and you three guys still need MORE backup
to defend against klaus' potential for saying "POTD! LOL!"!? *Klaus must
be like the ultimate octogon, cage match street insulter. *Maybe it's
his tone?

Nah, it is the attack dog and gun bull**** he spewed. *Being a
dickless freak, he needs a gun and a dog: ain't got the balls to do it
like a man.
Just like you.
No balls. *Dickless Biggers, Dickless Dave.

Scott, relax. You're getting yourself all tied up in knots over nothing
and wasting a lifetime of energy and effort. *Move on.

Stop lying. *Stop being a coward. *Show up and spew your **** in
person. *You're a Dickless freak. *Go **** yourself, Dickless Dave.
I''d be delighted to teach you the lesson you are begging for and put
it in front of a jury. *You are so arrogant, so psychopathic, you
think you can bull**** anyone.
Except me, of course. *Which is why you hate me.
Nobody showed up in Jackson, and a dickless freak talks more ****
while hiding behind his computer.

I doubt ANYONE in this group "hates" you.

Er, I do. How could you not hate him. I mean he's so motivated, so
civilized, erudite, smooth. Woof woof.
Old April 1st 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

LoL...Fair enough. I just don't give him enough (personal) importance
to warrant my hatred of him. He's a joke. Jokes are light and
jovial, something to laugh at.
Old April 1st 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

You really are insane, Walker. Reality is that we gave you all three
months notice, then two days before I got there, then three days
there, and nobody had the balls to show.

^^^^^

You misspelled "inclination."

Ain't seen YOUR ass, either, dickless wonder.

The way you talk and fantasize, that sounds very fortunate.

Now go **** yourself. Time to cost you your job.

Is this anything like your promise to get Richard thrown in jail or sue
RSA posters for defamation?

Dave
Old April 1st 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

And lots of Jeff's
friends to make sure you didn't go all dickless.

So it's you and Bert and Jeff and you three guys still need MORE backup
to defend against klaus' potential for saying "POTD! LOL!"!? *Klaus must
be like the ultimate octogon, cage match street insulter. *Maybe it's
his tone?

Nah, it is the attack dog and gun bull**** he spewed. Being a
dickless freak, he needs a gun and a dog: ain't got the balls to do it
like a man.

I think we have both lost track of what it is you're talking about.

1) What were "lots of Jeff's friends" going to do?

2) What were "lots of Jeff's friends" going to do that you, Bert, and
Jeff couldn't do?

3) What's wrong with having a gun and a dog? I have a couple of each.

Just like you.
No balls. Dickless Biggers, Dickless Dave.

Scott, relax. You're getting yourself all tied up in knots over nothing
and wasting a lifetime of energy and effort. *Move on.

Stop lying. Stop being a coward. Show up and spew your **** in
person. You're a Dickless freak. Go **** yourself, Dickless Dave.
I''d be delighted to teach you the lesson you are begging for and put
it in front of a jury.

BINGO (well not "Bert Hoff Bingo" but bingo just the same.) You see,
that's the kind of crazy talk that makes me want to be nowhere near you.
When I go to someplace like Jackson Hole, it's to have a good time and
visit with people I want to be around. You just don't seem like very
good company.

You are so arrogant, so psychopathic, you
think you can bull**** anyone.
Except me, of course. Which is why you hate me.

Dude, I don't hate you. Who in your life recently has suggested you
take a break from RSA? Who suggested you and Bert go out for pie and
coffee and discuss planning a ski trip? Me. I don't like you, but I
sure don't hate you and I don't like to see anyone suffer like you are
suffering. Personally, I think you need better friends - if someone who
dislikes you is trying to help you more than your current friends.

Bert is really just (and I hate pop psyche terms like this) enabling and
encouraging your self destructive behavior. Back in your drinking days,
he'd be the guy ordering one more round.

You need better friends than Bert, probably a psychiatrist and maybe a
little bit of medicine everyday, at least for a while. You can't find
typing the same hateful and crazy stuff onto a usenet newsgroup everyday
for 10 years rewarding or fulfilling. Do you have any friends besides
Bert? Show them this post and ask them what they think.

Nobody showed up in Jackson,

Maybe if you were jolly, silly, fun loving Scott Abraham circa 1995,
someone might have.

Scott, take a deep breath and a step back. This isn't how you want to
spend the rest of your life is it? Look, to show I'm sincere, I won't
tease you for a solid week. If you want to email me you can.

Dave

Dave
Old April 1st 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 31, 7:00*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * ^^^^^

You misspelled "inclination."

Ain't seen YOUR ass, either, dickless wonder.

The way you talk and fantasize, that sounds very fortunate.

Now go **** yourself. *Time to cost you your job. *

Is this anything like your promise to get Richard thrown in jail or sue
RSA posters for defamation?

I was so worried about that that it fell completely out of my memory.

A true classic. Feb 25, 2004:

"One of your buddies ratted your sick ass out. We have the proof we
needed. You're going to jail, Henry. Where you belong. For very real
crimes you have committed."

Over four years have passed and the biggest crime I have been charged
with is late vehicle registration.

What's the statute of limitations on "very real crimes"?

And which one of you so-called "buddies" ratted my sick ass out?

Old April 1st 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Mar 31, 11:30*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

Please Don't Go sniff sniff
Old April 1st 08, 06:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Hey, I'm just going to lay off Scott for a week. But I'll be here all
week anyway. I've got some renovations going on and am have to stay
close to home. I think I about have this who Tai Chi Skiing thing
straightened out and Bert is "this close" to apologizing for being such
a slimy, icky dooshbag.

Dave
Old April 1st 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:30:00 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

3) What's wrong with having a gun and a dog? I have a couple of each.

I never understood why someone would want to own a beast. I hope you
don't let it into the house.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old April 1st 08, 09:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

wrote this crap:

3) What's wrong with having a gun and a dog? I have a couple of each.

I never understood why someone would want to own a beast. I hope you
don't let it into the house.

I have three big dogs, but no beasts. A lab mix, a standard poodle we
"inherited" and an 18 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever*. There is
occasionally room in the bed for me.

You know what? I bet we disagree here. We should drop this. I'd hate
to introduce any controversy into RSA.

Dave

* I don't think he is going to see 19
Old April 1st 08, 10:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:18:30 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

3) What's wrong with having a gun and a dog? I have a couple of each.

I never understood why someone would want to own a beast. I hope you
don't let it into the house.

I have three big dogs, but no beasts. A lab mix, a standard poodle we
"inherited" and an 18 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever*. There is
occasionally room in the bed for me.

You know what? I bet we disagree here. We should drop this. I'd hate
to introduce any controversy into RSA.

Dropped it is. You sleep with your animals, and I'll sleep with my
guns. (Except when my fiancee is over. She makes me put them away.)

La Grave trip Champ Snowboarding 5 April 3rd 07 08:33 PM
What a great trip Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 3 March 6th 06 07:04 AM
trip downhill Alpine Skiing 1 February 25th 06 02:14 AM
Trip to NH-VT Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 0 September 13th 05 01:49 AM
what a trip John Forrest Tomlinson Nordic Skiing 4 February 10th 05 09:01 AM