Apples

Old September 17th 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Apples

On Sep 17, 9:57*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:05*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Sep 17, 8:44*am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Sep 17, 7:48*am, pigo wrote:

On Sep 16, 2:36*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Sep 16, 11:48*am, pigo wrote:

On Sep 16, 9:02*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Basement / Cave of Victimhood. *A place where his endless loneliness
spins delusions of suffrage, oppression and endless victimization by
the big bad evil RSA folk (and eBay folk, Salon.com folk, etc etc.)...

And here's more to demonstrate just how retarded his ****storm was.
You know he's going to try to say that I said I was *going to
Seattle.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...e.208-762-7069

http://www.artandhomecenter.com/COM.htm

Flopping around like a big fat tuna trying to spit the hook out all
the way to the freezer.

That's why he stays here. His whole life is playing the victim. He's
not trying to spit the hook at all. He's gobbling them up every chance
he gets. I gotta say though, this one was like throwing a cigarette
butt on the water and having a record catch come up and snag it while
your line sits there still.

ley
The posts wizzing away was something to see. But there is still a
record of it in the google stats for the month!!! The total stats are
something to wonder at too!

He has claimed in the past that his postings here are to expose the
truth, especially to newcomers. *It seems to me that a discerning
newcomer would likely draw the conclusion based on the recent output,
especially the self-cascading threads, that he is a raving lunatic.

That's precisely what happened to me when I first stumbled upon RSA.
It was soon blatantly obvious that Scott was a delusional whackjob
with an intense persecution complex.

And reliably continues to prove it on a daily basis.-

Geez, I could have sworn that you claimed to have contacted the
Seattle PD and accused me of threatening Alan Baker's life. Just to
make sure, I checked Google and damned if the facts don't back me up.
Hey, did I miss the post where you gave contact info for the SPD
officer you stated you had corresponded with? Damned if I can find it
in Google.
I must be delusional, right, because YOU wouldn't lie about that,
would you?
Tell you what. Contact info. Prove to the newcomer that you are not
a lying piece of **** stalker. Ooooops. In my delusional state, I
think you look like a lying piece of **** stalker no matter what for
just coming up with that idea and encouraging others to lie to SPD.
Hey, wasn't Baker going to stop by SPD this summer and file a
complaint? What happened to that? Did he stop being a delusional
wack job when he contemplated jail time for making a false police
report.
You know, Dickless, I'd think this was all a delusional if Google
didn't back me up. I guess Google is run by delusional wack jobs,
too.
How embarassing for you. Bob Thompson humiliated all of you, and
since you can't even begin to argue the facts, you resort to the
oldest, most pathetic, most laughable defamation of all.
How dickless.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!! IDAHO PUSSY PARTY!!!!!