An Appropriate Moment?

Old September 8th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default An Appropriate Moment?

Here is a glimpse into the nature of our resident nutbag, written by
his own little brother.

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long
rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome,"
The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I
say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that
must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused
within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the
pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of
the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty
years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since
I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once.
I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr.
Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with
mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been
scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and
memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested
me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words
of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies
this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it.
He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny
that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the
article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite
wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't
changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he
threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he
is 43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Old September 8th 10, 04:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 7, 8:38*pm, pigo wrote:
Here is a glimpse into the nature of our resident nutbag, written by
his own little brother.

Once again, Brain Fried Bob Thompson accuses me of being a child
molester.
Fair is fair. From here on out, any newcomer that posts to this
******** and looks like he is going to stay will be falsely accused of
molesting children.
Anyone who has any problem with that can go **** themselves.
Your tactics. No one can complain.
Bob Thompson is a child molester. Somebody told me he fits the
profile.
Old September 8th 10, 04:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 7, 8:38 pm, pigo wrote:

Here is a glimpse into the nature of our resident nutbag, written by
his own little brother.

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

A cheap shot at its best.

What did I say? "Nevertheless, as long as they still talk/think about
twobuddha, the flame war is not over, and they're still stuck."

snowbender

Old September 8th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 7, 9:27*pm, snowbender wrote:
On Sep 7, 8:38 pm, pigo wrote:

Here is a glimpse into the nature of our resident nutbag, written by
his own little brother.

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

A cheap shot at its best.

What did I say? "Nevertheless, as long as they still talk/think about
twobuddha, the flame war is not over, and they're still stuck."

snowbender

Geez, Itchie, you finally stood up and acted like a man.
Congratulations.
Allow me to correct you. It is not me they think about. It is what I
know about them. They cannot stand the thought of anyone having seen
the maggots in their souls, the vileness of their minds, their
absolute lack of manhood and honor and ethics.
Not me. They are thinking about themselves. They loathe themselves,
for good reason, and must lash out at anyone who tells the truth about
how disgusting they are.

Old September 8th 10, 05:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 7, 8:38*pm, pigo wrote:
Here is a glimpse into the nature of our resident nutbag, written by
his own little brother.

Hey, Bob, you disgusting dickless cowardly freak? The appropriate
time to call me a child molester is in person, to my face, whereupon I
will take appropriate action and appropriately kick your ass.
Of course, you do not have an appropriate set of balls, so that's
never going to happen.
How desperate you are. Booze just isn't killing awareness of what a
scumbag you are, eh, pppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy?

Old September 8th 10, 07:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 21:11:15 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Once again, Brain Fried Bob Thompson accuses me of being a child
molester.

You have admitted to going to MABLA meetings.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Old September 8th 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Once again, Brain Fried Bob Thompson accuses me of being a child
molester.

You have admitted to going to MABLA meetings.

MABLA? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAA

Note to the newcomer: this is how it works around this sewer. One
freak makes up a horrible lie, another freak repeats the vile lie, and
neither freak can spell. You would think that freaks who are so
obsessed with falsely accusing innocent men of molesting children
would at least know the correct name of the freak advocacy group. But
never fear, one of their fellow freaks will correct their ignorance.
Do YOU want your children in contact with such vile, disgusting,
perverted freaks? Are YOU so devoid of any decency that you would
have anything to do with a newsgroup that welcomes and accepts such
scumbags? Because other than me and Ichie, everybody here has no
objection to such behavior. Indeed, as proven by Richard Henry, they
encourage it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Thanks, Horvie. What is MABLA? Men Accepting Bubba's Longshlong into
their Asshole?
Old September 8th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 8, 1:18*am, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 21:11:15 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

I don't really have a reply to Horvath. But this is the only active
post I have to ask this question.

Does anyone have on hand one of the "if I ever see you under any
circumstances I will beat you up" posts? Or will someone alert me when
one shows up? I have a need for one of those. TIA

Old September 8th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 8, 10:48*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 8, 1:18*am, wrote:

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 21:11:15 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

I don't really have a reply to Horvath. But this is the only active
post I have to ask this question.

Geez, Bob, you don't have

Does anyone have on hand one of the "if I ever see you under any
circumstances I will beat you up" posts? Or will someone alert me when
one shows up? I have a need for one of those.

Here. Let me help you out. If I ever see you in person, and you
taunt me for being raped as a child or call me a child molester, I am
going to kick your ass. Simple. You incite, you pay the price.
Never going to happen, of course, because you aren't man enough to
show up, and for damn sure you won't be man enough to talk ****.
I look forward to hearing from any law enforcement you choose to lie
to. How about I start with ANY of the LE agencies you have claimed to
lie to in the past? Make sure and tell them your oft repeated lie
that I am a convicted felon. Gives you all kinds of credibility when
they run my record, dumb****.
You are nothing but a stalker who has repeatedly threatened my life
and clearly stated you want to see me dead. Make sure and mention
that to LE.
Indeed, I encourage any LE officer who reads this ******** to contact
me immediately. Especially any officer of SPD: Bob Thompson has
repeatedly posted my home address and encouraged others to do the
violence he is not man enough to do, and he claims to have stalked my
home in person.
Clear intent to harm, eh? No duty to retreat?
I'm still waiting for the call,
What a pppppuuuuussssyyyyyyy!!!!!!! What a dickless coward!!!!!!!
Baby Bitch Bob Thompson is going to whine to the law again about big
bad me!!!!!!! Hey, Bob, make sure and tell them that you set a meet
in Seattle this year and dared me to show up. You don't have to
mention that you snuck through town when you knew I was here, or that
you knew I'd be in Idaho for your meet.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Another ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy is going to lie to the cops!!!! I