Non-emergency soccer game

Old August 27th 10, 07:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Non-emergency soccer game

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

A more liberal scorer would have made it 3 assists.

But since it is a pre-season exhibition, the points are unofficial
anyway.
Old August 27th 10, 02:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 27, 12:27*am, Richard Henry wrote:
http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

A more liberal scorer would have made it 3 assists.

But since it is a pre-season exhibition, the points are unofficial
anyway.

No one gives a ****. Pussy game for the son of a
pppppuuuuusssssytyyyyy.
Hey, maybe he can give me the info for the cop you supposedly talked
to in Seattle when he visits.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH
Old August 27th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

A more liberal scorer would have made it 3 assists.

A more liberal scorer would have taken all my hard earned points and
given them to a team that sat around and smoked and drank all day
instead of practicing!!!

Sorry, I was itching for a political flame war

Congratulations all!

Dave
Old August 27th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 8/27/10 12:27 AM, Richard Henry wrote:
http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

Excellent.
Does he ski?
Old August 27th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 27, 9:55*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 8/27/10 12:27 AM, Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

Excellent.
Does he ski?

Does he stalk?
Does he lie to the cops?
Is he a pathetic, dickless coward?
Is he a psychopath?
In short, does he take after his daddy?
Old August 27th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 27, 9:55*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 8/27/10 12:27 AM, Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

Excellent.
Does he ski?

Indeedy, but not as much as he would like since soccer became a year-
round occupation.

One of the reasons we liked Davis is because the coach does not
prohibit skiing in the offseason, and the school owns a cabin at Lake
Tahoe that students can use for minimal charge.
Old August 27th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 27, 9:49*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

A more liberal scorer would have made it 3 assists.

A more liberal scorer would have taken all my hard earned points and
given them to a team that sat around and smoked and drank all day
instead of practicing!!!

Sorry, I was itching for a political flame war *

Congratulations all!

Dave

By "liberal" I was referring to a long pass to a teammate who then
beat three defenders all by himself and scored.

Old August 27th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:18:21 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote:

On Aug 27, 9:55*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 8/27/10 12:27 AM, Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

Excellent.
Does he ski?

Indeedy, but not as much as he would like since soccer became a year-
round occupation.

One of the reasons we liked Davis is because the coach does not
prohibit skiing in the offseason, and the school owns a cabin at Lake
Tahoe that students can use for minimal charge.

Nice work! you should be very proud of his accomplishments. Both of my
daughters are rowers and skiers
Old August 27th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Aug 27, 1:34*pm, Dick G wrote:

Nice work! you should be very proud of his accomplishments. Both of my
daughters are rowers and skiers

Yeah Richard, let me add my congratulations too.

Old August 27th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,

*Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.ucdavisaggies.com/sports/...082710aaa.html

A more liberal scorer would have made it 3 assists.

A more liberal scorer would have taken all my hard earned points and
given them to a team that sat around and smoked and drank all day
instead of practicing!!!

Sorry, I was itching for a political flame war *

Congratulations all!

Dave

By "liberal" I was referring to a long pass to a teammate who then
beat three defenders all by himself and scored.

These days I believe the accepted term is "progressive."

/still not giving up on huge flame war